Zone1 If We Cant Call Or Accuse Others Of Being "Groomers"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
How can it be let to stand that members can openly accuse fellow members of being paid foreign agents, or Traitors, (both of which are real crimes) with impunity, just for disagreeing on foreign policy? It's just out of control. We even have a onetime/sometimes Mod hurling the accusation around. It's petty, lazy, and possibly dangerous. If members cannot throw the "G" word around, how in the hell are blatant accusations of criminal behavior allowed to stand? Asking for a friend... :p

Last edited:
How can it be let to stand that members can openly accuse fellow members of being paid foreign agents, or Traitors, (both of which are real crimes) with impunity, just for disagreeing on foreign policy? It's just out of control. We even have a onetime/sometimes Mod hurling the accusation around. It's petty, lazy, and possibly dangerous. If members cannot throw the "G" word around, how in the hell are blatant accusation of criminal behavior allowed to stand? Asking for a friend... :p
It is against the rules of Zone 1 to appropriately call a racist a bigot. You can say that their post is "BIGOTED" but you can't call the racist a bigot.

The difference is that it's a personal attack that very often has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Personally I would drill someone right in their fucking face if they had the guts to say it to my face. I also wonder about those that seem so obsessed with child sex that they drop the accusation right in the middle of a discussion.

How can it be let to stand that members can openly accuse fellow members of being paid foreign agents, or Traitors, (both of which are real crimes) with impunity, just for disagreeing on foreign policy? It's just out of control. We even have a onetime/sometimes Mod hurling the accusation around. It's petty, lazy, and possibly dangerous. If members cannot throw the "G" word around, how in the hell are blatant accusation of criminal behavior allowed to stand? Asking for a friend... :p
Because it's such a vile crime that it causes people (whether they are the accuser or the accused) to lose their shit.

I mean, that's the reason you like throwing it out there, right?

Last edited:
Because it's such a vile crime that it causes people (whether they are the accuser or accused) to lose their shit.

I mean, that's the reason you throw it out there, right?
I wouldn't know. But if there is a principled reason for the preclusion of certain accusations; I find that this would fit the mold quite well.

simple answer is .pedos and groomers are a protected class on this forum,,

A troll was calling Hossfly a traitor over and over the other day.

The way things have been going lately, I'm just he hasn't been made a mod.
Which is an actual accusation of criminal activity. Yet the Board is fine with this..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back