Zone1 If We Cant Call Or Accuse Others Of Being "Groomers"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close...
Oh, very close, as many symbols used subversively are amalgams of other symbiology.
1689034745632.png

Midgard is the physical world around us in the Norse mythology. The Midgard Serpent, grew so large that he encircled Midgard and trapped the world in his coils, He represents Fate or Destiny, from which no god or man can escape.
1689035053943.png

Oh, very close, as many symbols used subversively are amalgams of other symbiology.
View attachment 803291
Midgard is the physical world around us in the Norse mythology. The Midgard Serpent, grew so large that he encircled Midgard and trapped the world in his coils, He represents Fate or Destiny, from which no god or man can escape.
View attachment 803293
If you choose to nestle in the bosom of your own "understanding"... Who am I to disturb you...?

If you choose to nestle in the bosom of your own "understanding"... Who am I to disturb you...?
I have no idea who you are, but have no reason to care. :cool:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure you're all tore up.
So... Your actual public opinion on the OP..? So us fellow members understand? The official position on the matter is what..?

And yes. I noticed the "lockout"...

Last edited:
So... You're actual public opinion on the OP..? So us fellow members understand? The official position on the matter is what..?

And yes. I noticed the "lockout"...
Actually you already read it, almost word for word stated by another member correctly.
What lockout? I think the whole system burped a few minutes ago. I just logged back in.

Actually you already read it, almost word for word stated by another member correctly.
What lockout? I think the whole system burped a few minutes ago. I just logged back in.
1689038856175.png

How can it be let to stand that members can openly accuse fellow members of being paid foreign agents, or Traitors, (both of which are real crimes) with impunity, just for disagreeing on foreign policy? It's just out of control. We even have a onetime/sometimes Mod hurling the accusation around. It's petty, lazy, and possibly dangerous. If members cannot throw the "G" word around, how in the hell are blatant accusations of criminal behavior allowed to stand? Asking for a friend... :p
just imagine if they ever ban the word faggot! i wouldnt know how to address the dems on this board !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back