Zone1 Ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I am very proud of my ignore list. I won’t mention any names here. These chuckleheads don’t matter that much. But I have attempted to winnow it down. And I succeeded. I’d like to get it even smaller. It’s at 13. Mostly just insufferably bloviating liberals/progressives. Also one moron kind of racist conservative.

I can’t unignore any of them. So, the Phantom Zone list is stuck at 13. Each is well chosen.

Who else (who uses the ignore feature) has a well qualified list of ignored turds?

Last edited:
I am very proud of my ignore list. I won’t mention any names here. These chuckleheads don’t matter that much. But I have attempted to winnow it down. And I succeeded. I’d like to get it even smaller. It’s at 13. Mostly just insufferably bloviating liberals/progressives. Also one moron kind of racist conservative.

I can’t I ignore any of them. So, the Phantom Zone list is stuck at 13. Each is well chosen.

Who else (who uses the ignore feature) has a well qualified list of ignored turds?
I ignore those that have no intention of productive debate and only name call and make excuses,,

my list is very long,,

I've got about 95% of the bed wetters on ignore and generally abort all the new ones as they show up. They usually just seem like sock accounts anyway. The 5% of the moonbats I can tolerate all say basically the same thing as the rest of the septic tank anyway so all I'm doing is speeding up scrolling time.

I can’t I ignore any of them. So, the Phantom Zone list is stuck at 13. Each is well chosen.

Last I checked, there are 85-90 on mine. I leave some people off it because I like fucking with them, but I just don't have the time to fuck with everyone. I only have so many fuck to give, and not enough fucks to go around for everyone. I mean, I'm just a normal white heterosexual male, and even we only have so many fucks to give.

It's not like we're sex-crazed beasts or anything, we're just normal people, ya know, with only a finite amount of fucks. Of course my wife says I want to fuck too much, so there's that.

I've got about 95% of the bed wetters on ignore and generally abort all the new ones as they show up. They usually just seem like sock accounts anyway. The 5% of the moonbats I can tolerate all say basically the same thing as the rest of the septic tank anyway so all I'm doing is speeding up scrolling time.

Does anyone need more proof that ignore is for pussies?

Last I checked, there are 85-90 on mine. I leave some people off it because I like fucking with them, but I just don't have the time to fuck with everyone. I only have so many fuck to give, and not enough fucks to go around for everyone. I mean, I'm just a normal white heterosexual male, and even we only have so many fucks to give.

It's not like we're sex-crazed beasts or anything, we're just normal people, ya know, with only a finite amount of fucks. Of course my wife says I want to fuck too much, so there's that.
Another pussy who lives in a conservative Echo Chamber

Do you really think anyone who vehemently disagrees with your nonsense would sit around watching MSNBC or CNN all day?

Fuck that. THere's a reason why they put a mute button on the remote.
I never use that either

I change the channel. Lol

Nobody cares about your sex life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back