If we banned all guns

say what? :lol:

Yeah, because your munch-mate Candycorn was too stupid to figure out that Reince Preibus is a man, not a woman.

btw, you've never addressed a single question I made after your posts. I assume it's because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about but dont want to look even more foolish than you are. It isn't working.

i answered to the FACTS in this thread, not your rambling delusions about them!

but my oh my how DISTURBING your imagery of a 'munch mate' a poster i have never even encountered on this forum just goes to show where your head is, perv...

And your focus on men's cocks is disturbing. Or should be.

He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...

can you say hypotwit? :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
say what? :lol:

Yeah, because your munch-mate Candycorn was too stupid to figure out that Reince Preibus is a man, not a woman.

btw, you've never addressed a single question I made after your posts. I assume it's because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about but dont want to look even more foolish than you are. It isn't working.

i answered to the FACTS in this thread, not your rambling delusions about them!

but my oh my how DISTURBING your imagery of a 'munch mate' a poster i have never even encountered on this forum just goes to show where your head is, perv...

And your focus on men's cocks is disturbing. Or should be.

He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...

can you say hypotwit? :eusa_clap:

OK you are unable to debate any facts or opinions about guns or gun control. You spew shit and then call names.

oh right, i ignored your posting of a pink hello kitty gun which is of course PROOF that you are so absolutely correct about something_________________. (a mystery?)

oh right, i ignored your posting of a pink hello kitty gun which is of course PROOF that you are so absolutely correct about something_________________. (a mystery?)

I am correct you don't shit about guns.
Was that an assault rifle or not?

And how are France, Germany and Italy faring in terms of tyranny? election suspended? People being detained with trial? what exactly is going on in these bastions of tyranny?

I cant help it if most US gun advocates come across as if they have small cocks...
For one, they are slaves to the state with very high taxes. And citizens do not have the right to carry firearms to defend themselves.

If a gun advocate seems like his cock is too small for you, that's your problem.

"If we banned all guns"

It should read: if we banned all guns from law abiding citizens

Either way, criminals will still have guns ;)

We can never ban guns from criminals.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztq8ITtdbMs]Kucinich Defends Gun Rights on Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

How do you consiscate hundreds of millions of unregistered guns?

According to PaintMyAss you shoot anyone you suspect of having a gun. It's the liberal tolerance thing, I guess.

Only when they display one in public, after they've been banned. If they hole up with a big supply of guns and ammo, well, that makes for a big show when it gets blown up. Everyone else we hope would be rational, and turn them in so we can melt them down. Maybe we'll make little religious symbols, one for each victim.

2e6eiqo.png

How do you consiscate hundreds of millions of unregistered guns?

According to PaintMyAss you shoot anyone you suspect of having a gun. It's the liberal tolerance thing, I guess.

Only when they display one in public, after they've been banned. If they hole up with a big supply of guns and ammo, well, that makes for a big show when it gets blown up. Everyone else we hope would be rational, and turn them in so we can melt them down. Maybe we'll make little religious symbols, one for each victim.

See what I mean? Exercise rights=shot on sight.
Stalin would be so proud.

See what I mean? Exercise rights=shot on sight.
Stalin would be so proud.

It won't be a right at that point. You will be breaking the law.

OK. let's say the Diane Feinsteins of the world got their wish and the US imposed a total ban on guns, no private citizen was allowed to own one. I realize the Supreme Court made that impossible, but let's say it's wet dream week at the DNC.
Then what?
The civil disobesdiance would make Prohibition look like child's play. If the gov't tried to enforce the edict going to house to house they would have a rebellion of major proportions in many places. Sure, not in Commieformia, where men are limp dicks. But in more rural areas, forget it. There isn't an army big enough to enforce that.

OK, so let's say we simply enacted "common sense" gun control like they want. Basically a re-enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban and other provisions like registration of guns, no private sales, etc.
We know what the old AWB did. Nothing. OK, not nothing It drove up the price of hi cap mags and pre ban weapons. It sure didnt stop a single shooting or crime. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.
There are over 300M guns in this country. The genie is not going back in the bottle.

Actually the British and Canadians managed to handle this just fine.

So did General Eisenhower in occupied Germany after the war.

And frankly, you gun nuts think you are going to get more sympathy after you fire at a few Sheriff's deputies or ATF Agents?

Just ask David Koresh how well that worked out.

We know who has the guns, you buy bullets. In that case, if you didn't turn them in, we blow your house up. See ya.

At least 100 million people own firearms, if only 1 percent resist that is 1 million armed people, the army is not big enough.

I don't need an army, I need GPS. You brought at AR-15 to drone fight. Good luck with that.

The problem you'll have is collateral damage. Look at the press our military got when they killed innocent iragis celebrating at a wedding. Now imagine that being American citizens shot and killed in their own neighborhoods. The PR would be deadly to whatever administration pulled the trigger.

The armed citizens will not be on some isolated field in a compound. They will be in neighborhoods, apartment complexes and mixed in with other citizens. Whoever ordered those assaults would never be elected to anything again. The politicians would have to end free elections to win that.

And every deer hunter is a sniper. The money they spend supports the state conservation departments. So to remove the hunters you would suddenly have environmental issues being ignored or you would have to raise taxes. The deer population would explode, cause more accidents, more deaths, and more damage to the environment.

OK. let's say the Diane Feinsteins of the world got their wish and the US imposed a total ban on guns, no private citizen was allowed to own one. I realize the Supreme Court made that impossible, but let's say it's wet dream week at the DNC.
Then what?
The civil disobesdiance would make Prohibition look like child's play. If the gov't tried to enforce the edict going to house to house they would have a rebellion of major proportions in many places. Sure, not in Commieformia, where men are limp dicks. But in more rural areas, forget it. There isn't an army big enough to enforce that.

OK, so let's say we simply enacted "common sense" gun control like they want. Basically a re-enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban and other provisions like registration of guns, no private sales, etc.
We know what the old AWB did. Nothing. OK, not nothing It drove up the price of hi cap mags and pre ban weapons. It sure didnt stop a single shooting or crime. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.
There are over 300M guns in this country. The genie is not going back in the bottle.

nice rant. but who wants to ban all guns? i just don't want them in the hands of criminals and crazies.... like most normal people.
I'm okay with banning nearly all of them, and if you have one and aren't in uniform, we shoot you dead no questions asked. Problem solved.

Until the news media started reporting on the innocent civilians killed. Then whatever administration would have a PR nightmare. They would never get reelected. That trumps any other issue.

Forum List

Back