Expelled TN Democrat Was Previously Banned From Capitol For Assaulting GOP Speaker, Other One Busted as 'Total Fraud'

As a former old school Democrat, what shocks me is how much of their ideology and supposed "values" they're willing to lay waste to just to get Orange Man.

He truly broke them. In retrospect I was obviously a completely fooled sucker to vote for Obama, but I will resolutely maintain that the current incarnation of the Left is far more brazen, and downright dangerous.

Lockdowns, riots, war, inflation, totally open borders. This makes Obama's presidency look almost utopian. That may piss some people off, and I can't stand the guy, but that's how bad it's gotten now.

And they all march to the beat of whatever the media says, unquestioningly - totally compromised and willing to let it all burn for the sake of their team jersey.

I will never understand it.
I would agree fully it’s much much worse now than it was during the Obama years.

It’s the same thing with CNN and MSNBC they were somewhat watchable back in the mid-2010s now it’s completely unbearable.

What crazy accusations? The video showing one of them morph from an elite educated person with an unassailable command of the English language, to a southern sharecropper? Did the Republicans do that, or did he do that?

The video of the criminal rioting in 2020, and the reports of him assaulting a member of the GOP?

Why does the Left always infantilize and take away the agency of black people by deploying the shield of "RACISM!"?

I voted for Obama, twice. I was a Democrat until May of 2020 for fucksake.

So don't pull this kneejerk pathetic BS with me.

It won't work.

HA!

Where were those "shareholders demanding broadcast standards" during the Steele dossier, the Russiagate scandal, the Jussie Smollet hoax, the Covington Kids farce? I could go on and on.

Give....me....a.....break.

You're literally just making shit up now.

It's a story you wackos tell yourselves and in your own minds it becomes true.

The truth is most of the corporate media conglomerate spouts Democrat agitprop 24/7. NBC, CBS, MSDNC, CNN, ABC - these are not "Right Wing" corporations. And, aside from FOX, they are all the most affluent and powerful.

So, once again, the facts fly in the face of your reflexive emotions and the story of good vs. evil that you've haplessly bought into.

I was probably never as far gone as you, but some in my family are, and some of my old friends still are.

I am intimately familiar with what makes your addled brain tick - and it really is as sad as it is disturbing.

I'm not the one posting emotional rants calling everyone names and screaming hate to the skies here Bucko! I'm the dispassionate foreigner observer who sees the right being lead around by lying billionaires, who have publicly stated they are trying to destroy your democracy and the Constitution.

As always with these SJW culture victims, when the facts come out, they utterly contradict the illusion carefully crafted by the Democrats and their propaganda arm - the mainstream media.

But if we had a News industry actually interested in facts, and not complicit with the Ruling Party - the story would be more fleshed out for context about who these guys actually are.

Not that any illuminating factors - good or bad - would have made their actions OK.

But boy oh boy are there some interesting things that have not been divulged.

Let's start with this fella Rep. Justin Jones, who was kicked out of the capital after taking over the lectern for over an hour with a bullhorn and mass protesters who illegally disrupted governmental deliberation in the chamber because they disagreed about something. Great political stunt - and the fawning simps in the Press gave them good head...eerrr...copy.

I, for one, don't anticipate seeing any of this on CNN any time soon:

And as for the other douche, accompanying him:

Then:

And Now:

Yeah, I'd say "total fraud" just about covers it.

And, incidentally, it accurately describes the modern Democrat Party.

It's a highly dangerous fraud, with a ruling class that masquerades as a grass roots effort - when really it's all from the top down smoke and mirrors deception.

But as long as it creates chaos and division, it's all going according to plan for them.

He's a career criminal and an insurrectionist.

As a former old school Democrat, what shocks me is how much of their ideology and supposed "values" they're willing to lay waste to just to get Orange Man.

He truly broke them. In retrospect I was obviously a completely fooled sucker to vote for Obama, but I will resolutely maintain that the current incarnation of the Left is far more brazen, and downright dangerous.

Lockdowns, riots, war, inflation, totally open borders. This makes Obama's presidency look almost utopian. That may piss some people off, and I can't stand the guy, but that's how bad it's gotten now.

And they all march to the beat of whatever the media says, unquestioningly - totally compromised and willing to let it all burn for the sake of their team jersey.

I will never understand it.

You will never understand it because you're incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

Your borders aren't even partially open, much less fully open.

You've lost your mind in the pandemic and are believing all of the people who are lying to you.

Yet another well thought out and meticulously researched rebuttal by our resident nutjob "Dark Brandon" contingent. (Typed between copious amounts of cheeto consumption in mommy's basement, no doubt. Watch out for that orange dust.)
So you're a fucking plagiarist, too. Awesome!

You can't even get off the couch without help. Or a crane. Wipe the cheetos dust off your wife beaters, you slob. 🤣
And dumbfuck Delldude just hands you a love emoji, never reading the link, too busy wiping Cheetos dust off of his dirty t-shirt in his 18 year old broken recliner, frantically switching between OANN and Newsmax looking for old, doughy, pale white Republicans to tell him what to think.
Companies must abide by the laws of the countries that they operate in. Thjis is not hard. At some point, Apple may decide that they can go no further in complying with China's government but they're not going to shut down operations overnight to satisfy some guy with Cheeto dust all over his t-shirt, furiously typing his hatred and impotence on a political messageboard.

Another internet tough guy brushing Cheeto crumbs out of his unkempt beard.

As always with these SJW culture victims, when the facts come out, they utterly contradict the illusion carefully crafted by the Democrats and their propaganda arm - the mainstream media.

But if we had a News industry actually interested in facts, and not complicit with the Ruling Party - the story would be more fleshed out for context about who these guys actually are.

Not that any illuminating factors - good or bad - would have made their actions OK.

But boy oh boy are there some interesting things that have not been divulged.

Let's start with this fella Rep. Justin Jones, who was kicked out of the capital after taking over the lectern for over an hour with a bullhorn and mass protesters who illegally disrupted governmental deliberation in the chamber because they disagreed about something. Great political stunt - and the fawning simps in the Press gave them good head...eerrr...copy.

I, for one, don't anticipate seeing any of this on CNN any time soon:

And as for the other douche, accompanying him:

Then:

And Now:

Yeah, I'd say "total fraud" just about covers it.

And, incidentally, it accurately describes the modern Democrat Party.

It's a highly dangerous fraud, with a ruling class that masquerades as a grass roots effort - when really it's all from the top down smoke and mirrors deception.

But as long as it creates chaos and division, it's all going according to plan for them.

Ya gotta love these Leftoids who label a post "FAKE NEWS!" with no argument or rebuttal or debate whatsoever.

Just pure brainwashed AIDS.

How do these people even exist, and who the hell are they???

As soon as a young black leader emerges, the Cons go into attack mode and make all sorts of wild accusations - via Twitter and Townhall.com, no less. This is all the racist right wing knows how to do. Thugify any black man who speaks up or out.

Of course you're not going to see unverified shit on MSM. They have shareholders who demand that the MSM upholds broadcast standards.
It's unlikely that you're aware of this but Rupert Murdoch and the entire Board of Directors of F0X have been sued by one of the minority shareholders for breaching their fiduciary duty to the shareholders by allowing the on-air talent to knowingly promote lies about Dominion and a stolen election, which lead to the Dominion defamation suit.

Most right wing media is privately owned by billionaires who benefit from Republican tax cuts and economic crashes. Breitbart is dedicated to destroying Western Democracy and replacing it with white authoritarian rule. Like that's worked out well in any nation where it's been tried.

Translation - "I agree with everything you said, OP. I just don't have the integrity to admit it so I'm going to rant, rave, and obfuscate about some media conspiracy that is completely irrelevant to the topic."

Translation - "I agree with everything you said, OP. I just don't have the integrity to admit it so I'm going to rant, rave, and obfuscate about some media conspiracy that is completely irrelevant to the topic."

The right wing distortion loop in the billionaire own media is definitely very relevant to the topic.

you're incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

Your borders aren't even partially open

Well now, that's incredibly ironic.

How fucking deranged do you have to be to say something so obviously untrue?

We all know you have an internet connection, so that's no excuse.

My guess is you're posting from a mental institution.

I hope you get the help you so desperately need.

Forum List

Back