If unions are so fucking great then why do they have to force people to join?

Is there a shortage of people wanting union jobs? If some guy quits because he doesn't want to pay union dues,

is it hard to find a replacement?

Riddle me that, Batman.

they aren't "forcing anyone" :lmao:

they let you know up front that they will prevent you from working if you dont join
they also let you know in no uncertain terms that they will beat you up and trash your property if you dont join when TOLD to join.

• Banned
Today the governor of Michigan along with all of his family members have been named and targeted for death on twitter.

This is what liberalism is doing to our country.

Obama PROMISED a new tone and more civility. What a fucking joke

Today the governor of Michigan along with all of his family members have been named and targeted for death on twitter.

This is what liberalism is doing to our country.

Obama PROMISED a new tone and more civility. What a fucking joke

standard union MO.... violence.

• Banned
The answer would involve you accepting that companies pull some pretty underhanded shit to get the unions out of their shops and that right to work is powerful weapon in the fight to bust the union. Of course you probably see union busting as a honorable activity even though it ultimately removes the choice of being under the protection of union.

Is there a shortage of people wanting union jobs? If some guy quits because he doesn't want to pay union dues,

is it hard to find a replacement?

The only union guys I know now are electricians and they are getting pissed because the union work schedualers keep picking the same guys over and over again for jobs because they have seniority...these poor guys are starving.

The answer would involve you accepting that companies pull some pretty underhanded shit to get the unions out of their shops and that right to work is powerful weapon in the fight to bust the union. Of course you probably see union busting as a honorable activity even though it ultimately removes the choice of being under the protection of union.

and what if they are voted out?

unions fear.... allowing no union members to work... they fear being voted out.

It's ever so much easier to get them out than it is to get them back, it can be done with a single vote. If the choice was as easy in both directions it would not be so bad but many of these right to work states also demand far too many bullshit procedural opportunities for management to cajole, threaten, coerce, undermine, etc. before a vote can even be taken to unionize. Betcha didn't even know that did you? Bet you thought workers could just vote and presto, Unionization, oh no, my state demands a so called cooling off period between a first vote and a second vote where management gets to do all kinds of shit.

It's ever so much easier to get them out than it is to get them back, it can be done with a single vote. If the choice was as easy in both directions it would not be so bad but many of these right to work states also demand far too many bullshit procedural opportunities for management to cajole, threaten, coerce, undermine, etc. before a vote can even be taken to unionize. Betcha didn't even know that did you? Bet you thought workers could just vote and presto, Unionization, oh no, my state demands a so called cooling off period between a first vote and a second vote where management gets to do all kinds of shit.

truthfully...i really don't care.

I want all unions dead....

truthfully...i really don't care.

I want all unions dead....

So you don't really want workers to have a choice between unionization or not? At least you admit this RTW bullshit to be a weapon rather than a choice. If only all these other ones running around with that "why do you not want workers to have a choice?" bullshit were so refreshingly honest about heir hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back