If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

True you can remind me all you like but really nothing beats having personal experience in seeing how corrupt the current system is, it does not take the brightest bulb in the box, nor does it take a good line of shit to see through the shit that has been pumped out by the steamboat loads since your groupies got a little power. It won't last forever as pride falls pretty hard and too many have been put down into that corrupt shit pit built by those who demand that they remain in control and overtop the will of people.

You're losing it there, buddy......How many times did you use "shit" to emphasize your point?

.................and, remind your Trumpster about the above bolded line.......LOL
Are you saying you can't count? No surprise there. Entertainment of a smile trying to hide your anger while your burning like Hillary does won't cut it and neither will her arrogance or acting like an idiot that can't recall shit when the senators are asking her questions.

Trump working in a TV show is not the same as running for public office no matter how many times you desire to bring up TV show stuff. His record of running business on the other hand is there for people to check out.

Aren't you the one that made a big deal about Trump having one of his sons learn how to run heavy equipment? If not it was one of your buds. Are you so ignorant that you cannot understand that people who build things for a living actually like for their children to know how to actually do the work that they are put in charge over?

The night before an early morning meeting Trump is given a stack of reading material so
he will be prepared for that meeting....

What does he do....

He spends a good portion of the evening reading them or
He gets the Secret Service to make a run to Mc Donalds and he
spends the night watching TV and pigging out.

The night before an early morning meeting Trump is given a stack of reading material so
he will be prepared for that meeting....

What does he do....

He spends a good portion of the evening reading them or
He gets the Secret Service to make a run to Mc Donalds and he
spends the night watching TV and pigging out.
pigging out was miss universe's thingy.

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

I just did that.......... and I'm scratching my head.
Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.

Trump is too lazy and too arrogant to study

Hillary was ready for every Trump response and humiliated him
Trump jumped at every piece of bait that Hillary threw out and was unprepared to answer the most basic question
yeah, he didn't have an advisor in his ear. we've seen the battery and bluetooth device on her person.

Soooooo...where are we ?

Moderator was against him, someone messed with his microphone, Hillary was making hand signals, Hillary had an earpiece

When are you guys going to man up and admit that Trump gave stupid answers ?

pigging out was miss universe's thingy.

Did you know that Trump grew an extra inch in the last month so that his doctor would classify him as just "overweight" and NOT obese???? LOL

There is no preparation when talking to minions. Just say "believe me" and "I'm unbelieveable" and "No one but me".

That's all it takes. Why do you think they are called "minions"?

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.
Don't you think that Hillary should actually be bringing in voting age people to her limited rallies or are we supposed to believe that she has real support without ever going out and about among a peons in the cheap seats?

Its rabid HUBRIS, my friend.....I can picture Trump's minions telling him to prep for the debate and good ol' Donald shouting back....."I don't need to prep......believe me....I'm the greatest big mouth that ever lived....now, where's that Big Mac?"

“A superficial, disengaged, intellectually-lazy showman who didn’t do his homework and clung to a naive, unrealistic, and essentially dangerous worldview. Foreign leaders have said they were appalled by Reagan’s lack of knowledge of the issues.” - President Gerald R. Ford speaking about President Ronald Reagan
And I believe that Reagan handled the Presidential debates better than Trump.

Advertisement

look Gomer, this is the US, we have this little thing called "due process" look it up.
And we also have a right to tell you or anyone else we are unwilling to support in any manner whatsoever those choices you make. We also have a right to throw that in your face every time you bring it up.

but you don't have the right to put someone on trial without due process, and I have the right to remind you of that, and how damn dumb it sounds to spout off your unintelligent rhetoric.
True you can remind me all you like but really nothing beats having personal experience in seeing how corrupt the current system is, it does not take the brightest bulb in the box, nor does it take a good line of shit to see through the shit that has been pumped out by the steamboat loads since your groupies got a little power. It won't last forever as pride falls pretty hard and too many have been put down into that corrupt shit pit built by those who demand that they remain in control and overtop the will of people.
The people being brainwashed 50% racist functional conspiracy nut ignoramuses at this point. I'll go with the US justice system and actual facts.
Feed people fluoride, chemically laden food nutrient deficient food, vaccine them into oblivion and pay off a bunch of corrupt banking idiots you will have a lot of people questioning if it was done intentionally regardless of the good intentions that may have been thought of upon the initiation of those type programs. People in general are shortsighted.
Fluoride and vaccines are good despite idiocy, Dems are fighting chemicals in food, what bankling idiots?

Don't you think that Hillary should actually be bringing in voting age people to her limited rallies or are we supposed to believe that she has real support

Sure, you're absolutely "right" Hillary has no support and all those dozen or so who do show up at her rallies are 12 or 14 years old skipping school.....My strong advice to you is that you can skip showing up to vote....Its over.....LOL

And we also have a right to tell you or anyone else we are unwilling to support in any manner whatsoever those choices you make. We also have a right to throw that in your face every time you bring it up.

but you don't have the right to put someone on trial without due process, and I have the right to remind you of that, and how damn dumb it sounds to spout off your unintelligent rhetoric.
The people being brainwashed 50% racist functional conspiracy nut ignoramuses at this point. I'll go with the US justice system and actual facts.
Feed people fluoride, chemically laden food nutrient deficient food, vaccine them into oblivion and pay off a bunch of corrupt banking idiots you will have a lot of people questioning if it was done intentionally regardless of the good intentions that may have been thought of upon the initiation of those type programs. People in general are shortsighted.
Fluoride and vaccines are good despite idiocy, Dems are fighting chemicals in food, what bankling idiots?
If you like fluoride in your water put it in there after you get it. That same rule applies to vaccines, if you want them get them (Ca. is Dem fascist domination and it is being forced upon people via legislation). Republicans and Demoncrats have equally supported the GMO chemical push along with demanding that good old fashion soap and detergent being replace with toxic chemicals, putting a benzene based chemicals as fire retardants on all children's clothing and many other bits and pieces that support the chemicals giants in this country. In all those chemicals being mandated through legislation the health of the entire nation has gone to crap so now people are force to pay a tax for health care insurance to an insurance lobby whether they want it or not and both Dem's and Rep's have been giving themselves raises for allowing the creation of this toxic enviroment. Obummer signed off on the bank bailout, Clinton's SOS evidently cannot account for billions and its all good in your eyes? Bernie was screwed by the Dems and he is the only Dem I know of sticking up for the peoples rights on the GMO issues.

Sure, you're absolutely "right" Hillary has no support and all those dozen or so who do show up at her rallies are 12 or 14 years old skipping school.....My strong advice to you is that you can skip showing up to vote....Its over.....LOL
I am sure you'd like that. BTW, Hillary's foreigner and dead peoples votes do not count either.

“A superficial, disengaged, intellectually-lazy showman who didn’t do his homework and clung to a naive, unrealistic, and essentially dangerous worldview. Foreign leaders have said they were appalled by Reagan’s lack of knowledge of the issues.” - President Gerald R. Ford speaking about President Ronald Reagan
And I believe that Reagan handled the Presidential debates better than Trump.

Advertisement

Reagan was charming and extremely likeable
Trump is not

Forum List

Back