If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

BTW, Hillary's foreigner and dead peoples votes do not count either.

Oh, DARN !!!!! and here I was ready to go into my voting booth with a couple of corpses.....and, of course, Luis and Jose.

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

I just did that.......... and I'm scratching my head.
Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.
speaking of nuclear, trump absolutely not strike first with nuclear weapons and he won't take anything off the table

funny, show Hitlery's business successes.

She's running for president and NOT for business shyster of the year.......
IMG_2899.JPG

And we also have a right to tell you or anyone else we are unwilling to support in any manner whatsoever those choices you make. We also have a right to throw that in your face every time you bring it up.

but you don't have the right to put someone on trial without due process, and I have the right to remind you of that, and how damn dumb it sounds to spout off your unintelligent rhetoric.
True you can remind me all you like but really nothing beats having personal experience in seeing how corrupt the current system is, it does not take the brightest bulb in the box, nor does it take a good line of shit to see through the shit that has been pumped out by the steamboat loads since your groupies got a little power. It won't last forever as pride falls pretty hard and too many have been put down into that corrupt shit pit built by those who demand that they remain in control and overtop the will of people.
The people being brainwashed 50% racist functional conspiracy nut ignoramuses at this point. I'll go with the US justice system and actual facts.
Feed people fluoride, chemically laden food nutrient deficient food, vaccine them into oblivion and pay off a bunch of corrupt banking idiots you will have a lot of people questioning if it was done intentionally regardless of the good intentions that may have been thought of upon the initiation of those type programs. People in general are shortsighted.
Fluoride and vaccines are good despite idiocy, Dems are fighting chemicals in food, what bankling idiots?
Yeah sure,you should do some reading pal

Think McFly, THINK.
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.
speaking of nuclear, trump absolutely not strike first with nuclear weapons and he won't take anything off the table
Trump was all over the place, no first strike, then he won't tip his hand. Still doesn't know nuclear triad

Think McFly, THINK.
just think about that.

Trump was all over the place, no first strike, then he won't tip his hand. Still doesn't know nuclear triad

Mr Trump, your thoughts on the Iron Dome?

Trump; Huh?

Think McFly, THINK.
just think about that.

Trump; Huh?
Iron Dome, great band....went to see them with Ivana....crazy bitch that Ivana.....Not a nice person....Believe me

like filing for bankruptcy four times businesses ?
They weren't bankruptcy (Chapter 7). They were reorganizations (Chapter 11) And even if they had been bankruptcies 4 out of what ? 400 ? 4/400 = 1% A lot of business who are a widespread as trump would love to have that batting average. :biggrin:

just think about that.

Trump; Huh?
Iron Dome, great band....went to see them with Ivana....crazy bitch that Ivana.....Not a nice person....Believe me
When did you meet her?

Forum List

Back