If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Oh right...change change hope and cha...I meant change change

.... Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? ....
It looks to me that he's been winging it so far. And if he gets elected that is exactly what he'll get paid for. It could be that it'll be down to Florida ....... so he's got no worries anyway. Bush can't even speak English yet he sat in the Whine House for two full terms.

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Hope and cha... LOL
Actually CC, the fact that he won't prepare for POTUS is a secret fear I have. Just as Obama went golfing instead of having his morning NSA briefings and Hillary's incompetence was nothing short of complete impotency as SoS.

Basically, I'm basing my vote on what I do know for a fact. Hillary is corrupt... She fulfills HER needs before the needs of the country (same with Bill)...and she is incredibly inept.

I don't see Trump as inept, corrupt or lazy. But he had better prepare for the most demanding job in the world....overcoming the Democrats....just joking...the job of POTUS.

Since we are voting for one of the two candidates, would you rather hear what the candidate has to say, or would you rather hear what their handlers tell them they have to say.

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?

Think McFly, THINK.
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

Since we are voting for one of the two candidates, would you rather hear what the candidate has to say, or would you rather hear what their handlers tell them they have to say.
I'd rather both candidates respected the american people and the office of president enough to be prepared.

Just as Obama went golfing instead of having his morning NSA briefings and Hillary's incompetence was nothing short of complete impotency as SoS.

Obama didnt do anything INSTEAD of briefings...why lie about that?

And to sum up the total of Hillary as being incompetent is like saying that everyones life is a failure unless its perfect.

But lastly, to pretend that Trump 1. Has a plan or 2. Will do anything he promises misses the fact that Trump has never ever kept his word on anything ever.

Dont think hes corrupt while he's facing fraud and RICO charges? Hey man, I cant help you there. Do you know what RICO and Fraud means? And YOU KNOW from the debates and every question he's had to answer that he's inept....and whats worse is believes he isnt, he believes he won the debate, he's smarter than the generals...Hell, he even handed in a phony Doctors note saying he was Superman.

If that doesnt scare the shit out of you and you believe a server is worse...I'm done

He should prepare by losing classified information, breaking laws, and getting Americans killed. It's what Hillary did.

How do you prep for the moderator fact checking with false information? In any event, if he didn't prepare for the debate Monday then that's even more impressive considering Hillary needed help from Lester.

Think McFly, THINK.
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.
how about someone that stays knowledgable on current affairs and can thus answer with authority?

How do you prep for the moderator fact checking with false information? In any event, if he didn't prepare for the debate Monday then that's even more impressive considering Hillary needed help from Lester.
you actually believe that lie?

One of the main answers about him not knowing dick about being President is that he says he'll hire the right people. But here you are telling me that hiring the right people doesnt matter. So him knowing dick about the job is the acceptable conclusion.

Thats fucking scary that his supporters think its a good thing that he will hire people to guide him AND he will ignore those same people. Both of those things are good....how?

Think McFly, THINK.
just think about that.

Do I want someone who acts impulsively and believes internet conspiracy theories over the information from his advisors?

I don't think so

Oh right, everything that happened in the past 20 years he's told you it was Hillary's fault. And since the world isnt perfect she's to blame.

New Topics

Forum List

Back