If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

How does anyone prepare to be president?

Start by knowing the facts...and if you dont at least be curious of what the facts are. How about knowing the Constitution?

Trump wants to protect Article XII of the Constitution
Good idea to lean the constitution and know what it means.
You should start with the second amendment then move to the 1st and then look at the reasons behind the 14th and see if it applies for the same reasons today.

So you want ME to be knowledgeable of the Constitution but give a pass to the guy that wants to be POTUS?

:420:

And that is the difference between a good president in a bad president a good president knows business you should learn

Very true.....So is that is why president Cheney and his sidekick went to Iraq???

“A superficial, disengaged, intellectually-lazy showman who didn’t do his homework and clung to a naive, unrealistic, and essentially dangerous worldview. Foreign leaders have said they were appalled by Reagan’s lack of knowledge of the issues.” - President Gerald R. Ford speaking about President Ronald Reagan
And I believe that Reagan handled the Presidential debates better than Trump.

Reagan was charming and extremely likeable
Trump is not
12473696_1043999605623124_8552947024240951758_o.jpg

Pity we don't know how Reagan would feel about Trump being elected President.

If anybody is "denying reality" it's the low information left. Nobody on the left seems to care about Hillary while they make up fantasies about Trump "he won't listen to anyone".

So you're saying that Trump's camp saying he goes his own way is wrong? Damn that left! Using Hilary as a human shield to deflect from Trump talking about Amendments that don't exist and not being prepared won't work.

when trump gets dissed on face book as president he ll nuke that guy, litterally hell order a ICBM to be launched

starting world war 3

good bye world

trump would nuke an american city to kill a person on facebook

funny, show Hitlery's business successes.

She's running for president and NOT for business shyster of the year.......
And that is the difference between a good president in a bad president a good president knows business you should learn

like filing for bankruptcy four times businesses ?
I wonder.
If the U.S were run like an actual business with the same access to resources as a business, how many times in the last 8 years alone would it have had to claim bankruptcy

Start by knowing the facts...and if you dont at least be curious of what the facts are. How about knowing the Constitution?

You should start with the second amendment then move to the 1st and then look at the reasons behind the 14th and see if it applies for the same reasons today.

So you want ME to be knowledgeable of the Constitution but give a pass to the guy that wants to be POTUS?

If you are going to accuse someone of not following the constitution, It really might be a good idea if you knew it yourself so you could discuss how that person in question is wrong.

Actually Trump demonstrated little substance as usual
FALSE!

Click the link to find out how wrong you are. Read Baby! Read!

Here's How Trump Topped Hillary in the Debate (# 1)

And how would you know how much substance trump usually demonstrates. have you read his book Crippled America and his website ? If I quizzed you on what he has published, how would you do ?

Actually, Hillary demonstrated very little substance, and lied repeatedly.

Last edited:
I wonder.
If the U.S were run like an actual business with the same access to resources as a business, how many times in the last 8 years alone would it have had to claim bankruptcy

True....just ask the GWB administration......You have a huge deficit, then you start TWO wars, expand Medicare and slash revenue by also cutting taxes........Yes, a fantastic way to run a country as a"business."

If you are going to accuse someone of not following the constitution, It really might be a good idea if you knew it yourself so you could discuss how that person in question is wrong.

I dont have to one of your own GOPers already heard it and I've told you there isn't a 12 amendment. You seem to care more if I know it more than the guy you are voting for who is sworn to protect that thing he doesn't know.

Makes sense...

I wonder.

True....just ask the GWB administration......You have a huge deficit, then you start TWO wars, expand Medicare and slash revenue by also cutting taxes........Yes, a fantastic way to run a country as a"business."
equate wars like buying a house that is out of your price range. Sooner or later it will be paid off. (assuming no default on the loan) I agree with you on the expansion of medicare, it should have been balanced by a reduction in medicaid. Cutting taxes, although nothing pleases me more, realistically I know that we need to cut expense without cutting tax until the budget allows such a reduction. Taxes should have stayed the same or even increased as long as all excess went to paying down the debt.
Now, lets look at obamacare, something that is going to cost trillions and never be paid for. That is a total mistake.
Each time the debt ceiling was raised, there is a good chance that a business would have had to either find a way to cut expenses, or claimed bankruptcy.
Both parties are equally to blame, this is why I want a businessman running things at least until the debt is brought to a manageable level without the need to constantly raise taxes. With Hillary we get a whole bunch of more free stuff that is going to end up sending the debt even higher.
Notice I did not mention the war costs under obama, I look at them the same as that over extended home purchase. A mistake but something that can be corrected in time.

I dont have to one of your own GOPers already heard it and I've told you there isn't a 12 amendment. You seem to care more if I know it more than the guy you are voting for who is sworn to protect that thing he doesn't know.

Makes sense...
Who is sworn?

Mr Trump, your thoughts on the Iron Dome? Trump; Huh?

Trump WON the debate.

Here's How Trump Topped Hillary in the Debate (# 1)

Trump was sputtering and fuming by the end of the debate
Hillary played him like the sucker he was
And?

AND Trump was left sputtering about Rosie O'Donnell and whimpering that Hillary is not a nice person. Sean Hannity will stand up for me!

What an embarrassment

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

I just did that.......... and I'm scratching my head.
Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.
Don't you think that Hillary should actually be bringing in voting age people to her limited rallies or are we supposed to believe that she has real support without ever going out and about among a peons in the cheap seats?
Hillary's rally are boring. People attend Trump to be entertained.
Watching trump is like watching the Kardashians sex and glamour. So what are they good at? Why people like to watch it? It's called crappola.
And what made you think those people that attend the rally support Trump?

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

I just did that.......... and I'm scratching my head.
Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.
speaking of nuclear, trump absolutely not strike first with nuclear weapons and he won't take anything off the table

That's great. He already remove the biggest threat on top of his table......... becoming a Putin puppet.

Forum List

Back