If Trump wins, the GOP will force him out and make Pence President.

Completely irrelevant topic since Donald can't win, and by sticking with him, y'all ensure Hillary does win....

20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Trump is being investigated for Bribery.

It's reported Trump paid the bribe with money from the Trump Foundation, a charity. Paying the bribe from a tax exempt charity is highly illegal.

So Trump becomes president. Right away, Republicans begin investigations. He's found guilty. He either resigns or is thrown out of office.

Pence serves the rest if his term.

You can see it coming from a mile away.

You're giving the Christian Right boners.

20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

It's reported Trump paid the bribe with money from the Trump Foundation, a charity. Paying the bribe from a tax exempt charity is highly illegal.

So Trump becomes president. Right away, Republicans begin investigations. He's found guilty. He either resigns or is thrown out of office.

that isn't gong to happen.

and the way the electoral college map is looking, it's irrelevant anyway.

Who knows what the Trump campaign will spin next? If they get the right spin, she could lose.

And like I said, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Trump is also being investigated for Bribery.

Clearly, the Obama administration is refusing to move ahead with any of this, including the foreign money scandal and collusion with Russia because they don't want to appear that they are attacking Trump legally for political reasons.

There is enough there to take down Trump after he is elected. I believe the investigation will start right away.
Not surprising coming from someone who believes in the Easter bunny too.

Now these are so called charges against Trump as compared to the definitive shit the Clintons have pulled?
Like what? Besides GOP conspiracies, what has Hillary Clinton been charged with? Found guilty of? :popcorn:

Trumps had 169 federal lawsuits and lost many of them. My favorite was for racial discrimination. Which he lost.

Who knows what the Trump campaign will spin next? If they get the right spin, she could lose.

And like I said, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Clearly, the Obama administration is refusing to move ahead with any of this, including the foreign money scandal and collusion with Russia because they don't want to appear that they are attacking Trump legally for political reasons.

There is enough there to take down Trump after he is elected. I believe the investigation will start right away.
That's it? That's all you got?
Pathetic to the point of tragic.

And upon what exactly is this dumbass opinion based?

Hillary is corrupt as hell.
It has already been proven she broke the law - multiple laws.
She has been exposed for conflict of interests between the State Dept and her Foundation.
Her Foundation is now under investigation.

Are you saying the GOP will Impeach Trump?

If Trump wins, I DARE the GOP Establishment to try it, seeking to strip Americans of the NON-Washington Establishment President they obviously wanted and voted for. It will be entertaining TV.

I would not doubt, however, that as soon as Trump went in the Liberal media, the Liberals, and PERHAPS even the Washington Establishment GOP would be looking for ways/reasons to Impeach him within minutes of the Swearing in Ceremony.

Now these are so called charges against Trump as compared to the definitive shit the Clintons have pulled?
Like what? Besides GOP conspiracies, what has Hillary Clinton been charged with? Found guilty of? :popcorn:

Trumps had 169 federal lawsuits and lost many of them. My favorite was for racial discrimination. Which he lost.
It's always nice to have a lawless President from the same party who owns the DOJ...and thus the FBI.

Barry protected Holder, Reid, and Castro from obvious crimes. I love how they explained how the Justice System works when it comes to Liberals when asked about Castro's crime: 'No charges will be filed...HE'S SORRY!"

:wtf: He's 'SORRY'? Yeah, next time anyone has a run in with the law just invoke the 'Liberal Castro Rule' - tell the cops you're sorry and see how that works out for ya.

:p

That's it? That's all you got?
Pathetic to the point of tragic.
I'll be sure to make a note of that. For the circular file. That's all I got.

Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering.
.....................:link:.....................
Trump University trial set for November 28

Judge Curiel agreed that it was in the best interest of the case to wait until after the November election, saying the media frenzy during campaign season could taint the jury.

--------------

You fuckers. How many times do I have to link? You guys too stupid to use Google?

And make sure you watch the video.

Notice the name Judge Curiel. Why do you think Trump hates him so?

Who Is Judge Gonzalo Curiel, The Man Trump Attacked For His Mexican Ancestry?

Judge Curiel agreed that it was in the best interest of the case to wait until after the November election, saying the media frenzy during campaign season could taint the jury.

--------------

You fuckers. How many times do I have to link? You guys too stupid to use Google?

Deanie boy get a grip, it's just a class action law suit, and has nothing to do with racketeering or criminal fraud. ......... :cuckoo:

--------------

Deanie boy get a grip, it's just a class action law suit, and has nothing to do with racketeering or criminal fraud. ......... :cuckoo:
If Trump loses the lawsuit, he could face criminal charges under RICO and because Trump U could be viewed as a pyramid scheme.

Donald Trump Facing RICO Class Action Lawsuit for Potential Pyramid Scheme

You were just saying there was no link. Are you afraid to look into it? To find out if there is any merit. You blindly defend someone of something you work hard to know nothing about. That's stupid.

She has been exposed for conflict of interests between the State Dept and her Foundation.

If Trump wins, I DARE the GOP Establishment to try it, seeking to strip Americans of the NON-Washington Establishment President they obviously wanted and voted for. It will be entertaining TV.

I would not doubt, however, that as soon as Trump went in the Liberal media, the Liberals, and PERHAPS even the Washington Establishment GOP would be looking for ways/reasons to Impeach him within minutes of the Swearing in Ceremony.
If Hillary broke so many laws, I would want her as president. In spite of all those laws and Republicans, in spite of the GOP spending 10's of million in taxpayer money to bring her down, she has won every time. She must be very smart.

That is a very good possibility, but if they had such plans it doesnt make sense that the GOP elites are trying so hard to elect Hillary.

I guess that Trump has a very prominent legal team and will line item veto any bastards pork he thinks that is being 'unfair' to him.

If Hillary broke so many laws, I would want her as president. In spite of all those laws and Republicans, in spite of the GOP spending 10's of million in taxpayer money to bring her down, she has won every time. She must be very smart.
Thanks for admitting you want another criminal, like Barry, as President. Hollary has 'won' because Barry is protecting her...like he did with Holder, Catro, and Reid.

If Trump loses the lawsuit, he could face criminal charges under RICO and because Trump U could be viewed as a pyramid scheme.

Donald Trump Facing RICO Class Action Lawsuit for Potential Pyramid Scheme

You were just saying there was no link. Are you afraid to look into it? To find out if there is any merit. You blindly defend someone of something you work hard to know nothing about. That's stupid.
There are more lawyers suing Trump than students that filed complaints.

Do you know how many made complaints against Trump before the NEw York AG decided to make this into a poltical footballa nd solicited thousands to get a piece of the legal pay out?

I think it was four, only four out of thousands that signed up for the initial round of courses.

Lol, Trump's lawyers are going to bury this thing once the electionis over, because Trump university has thousands of satisfied students and the whiners are just after the money, nothing more.

And since Pence is a big Hillary fan.....
tumblr_oap3gcQurP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

I do not believe that will happen rdean, though I must admit, I did think this too, just a few weeks ago.

The reason I do not believe the Republicans will impeach him is because they are cowards, and do not want to lose their seats in the next election. Trump supporters scare the heck out of these Congress critters NOW that are up for reelection, that's the only reason they've chosen to support him now....for their own asses.

IF they even dared to try to impeach him, no matter the crime, (remember, supporters forgive Trump for every mishap or wrong doing), these supporters and Briebart and other rightwing media trump supporters, will make it a dedicated mission to destroy the Congress critters that agreed to the impeachment that are running for reelection and put up candidates against them in primaries and in their internet media echo chamber!!! :eek:

They won't do the right thing and impeach him, even if he loses his Trump University suit, and/or other charges are brought against him.

Democratic members may try, but it will be all ''talk'' for political posturing on their part...they know without Republican support, it simply won't happen.

that's my take! :)

I do not believe that will happen rdean, though I must admit, I did think this too, just a few weeks ago.

The reason I do not believe the Republicans will impeach him is because they are cowards, and do not want to lose their seats in the next election. Trump supporters scare the heck out of these Congress critters NOW that are up for reelection, that's the only reason they've chosen to support him now....for their own asses.

IF they even dared to try to impeach him, no matter the crime, (remember, supporters forgive Trump for every mishap or wrong doing), these supporters and Briebart and other rightwing media trump supporters, will make it a dedicated mission to destroy the Congress critters that agreed to the impeachment that are running for reelection and put up candidates against them in primaries and in their internet media echo chamber!!! :eek:

They won't do the right thing and impeach him, even if he loses his Trump University suit, and/or other charges are brought against him.

Democratic members may try, but it will be all ''talk'' for political posturing on their part...they know without Republican support, it simply won't happen.

They are politicians after all.

Do you think the Dimbocrats are even one iota different?

Thats a laugh.

They are politicians after all.

Do you think the Dimbocrats are even one iota different?

Thats a laugh.
did you miss this part?

Do you think that was a 'nice' comment about what the Democratic politicians will do to try to benefit themselves and their reelections?

Forum List

Back