Why Must Hillary Try to Pin HER Failures On a Black Man?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
COLIN POWELL: Clinton ‘trying to pin’ her email use on my advice.

On Sunday, Powell told the New York Post’s Page Six that Clinton was using her private email long before their meeting.

“The truth is she was using it for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as Secretary of State],” he said.

“Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”

Nobody is saying he made her do it, but it's relevant that he did the same thing and that precedent was set.

COLIN POWELL: Clinton ‘trying to pin’ her email use on my advice.

On Sunday, Powell told the New York Post’s Page Six that Clinton was using her private email long before their meeting.

“The truth is she was using it for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as Secretary of State],” he said.

“Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”

Did you get a deck of race cards for your birthday, Sonny?

She better watch it. We already know our justice system unfairly treats black people.. Ignorance wont be a virtue..

Cause she is a fucking democrat and democrats own most of the blacks.

Still.

Which I think is funny as hell actually. They are not smart enough to understand it.

LOL

Cause she is a fucking democrat and democrats own most of the blacks.

Still.

Which I think is funny as hell actually. They are not smart enough to understand it.

LOL

There is that great republican outreach to minorities again. " Vote Republican even if you are too stupid to know why!!!! "

Cause she is a fucking democrat and democrats own most of the blacks. Still. Which I think is funny as hell actually. They are not smart enough to understand it.LOL
There is that great republican outreach to minorities again. " Vote Republican even if you are too stupid to know why!!!! "
This illustrates a major problem for the Trump campaign. Everytime he tries to sound reasonable he has to walk it back to appease the Owls and Dannyboys.

Nobody is saying he made her do it, but it's relevant that he did the same thing and that precedent was set.

That is the dumbest post of the day. Colin Powell sent his emails about yoga lesson on AOL and used the secure computer in his office for anything classified. He did not have a private server and Hillary was using her outlaw server a year before she talked to Colin Powell.

Hillary was hoping that Powell was as dumb as her base and couldn't tell the difference between a email account and an entire email server

Especially negros like that reconmark person.

They are so owned.

Still.

lol

So, he admits he did do it, but it wasn't a problem? Why now?

He admitted that he did not do it.

"By the time Clinton took office, federal expectations for archiving electronic records were clearer than they were under Powell’s tenure. That does not absolve Powell for not being able to locate his records a decade later, or for not turning them over to National Archives back then. But it does mean that Clinton was held to a more definitive standard. Moreover, this common defense among her supporters is used to deflect the central issue: that Clinton exclusively used a personal account, and did not provide records until she was requested to, after she left office. That is the most relevant point, so the Democrats earn Three Pinocchios."

Three Pinocchios

The misleading Democratic spin on Hillary Clinton’s e-mails

It is very common at this level to do the same as last guy especially early on...

In that case, Hillary should have used AOL for her yoga lessons and wedding plans and the government secure system (like Colin Powell did) for classified emails.

It is very common at this level to do the same as last guy especially early on...

You boneheads can't read, Hillary was already using her own personal email a year BEFORE she spoke with Powell so don't try to pin it on Powell like LYING HILLARY did.

Forum List

Back