If Trump wins, the GOP will force him out and make Pence President.

R

rdean

20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Trump is being investigated for Bribery.

It's reported Trump paid the bribe with money from the Trump Foundation, a charity. Paying the bribe from a tax exempt charity is highly illegal.

So Trump becomes president. Right away, Republicans begin investigations. He's found guilty. He either resigns or is thrown out of office.

Pence serves the rest if his term.

You can see it coming from a mile away.

20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

It's reported Trump paid the bribe with money from the Trump Foundation, a charity. Paying the bribe from a tax exempt charity is highly illegal.

So Trump becomes president. Right away, Republicans begin investigations. He's found guilty. He either resigns or is thrown out of office.

that isn't gong to happen.

and the way the electoral college map is looking, it's irrelevant anyway.

rdean: Trump has poopy pants and cooties.

You keep this shit up rdean and you will find the whole front page of USMB full of threads that have Hillary with poopy pants. At one point you have to stop this crap you post.

It's NOT RIGHT to keep doing this.

ETA: You need your own forum. The Republicans have poopy pants forum.

Who knows what the Trump campaign will spin next? If they get the right spin, she could lose.

And like I said, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Trump is also being investigated for Bribery.

Clearly, the Obama administration is refusing to move ahead with any of this, including the foreign money scandal and collusion with Russia because they don't want to appear that they are attacking Trump legally for political reasons.

There is enough there to take down Trump after he is elected. I believe the investigation will start right away.

You keep this shit up rdean and you will find the whole front page of USMB full of threads that have Hillary with poopy pants. At one point you have to stop this crap you post.

Doing what? Quoting Trump? Talking about his bribery case? That he stiffs his employees? Is being investigated for taking foreign money? That the Trump foundation paid the bribe? What? What is it I'm not supposed to talk about?

Did you want links? Or I should say, "More links"?

Who knows what the Trump campaign will spin next? If they get the right spin, she could lose.

And like I said, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Clearly, the Obama administration is refusing to move ahead with any of this, including the foreign money scandal and collusion with Russia because they don't want to appear that they are attacking Trump legally for political reasons.

There is enough there to take down Trump after he is elected. I believe the investigation will start right away.

Links to charges.

Doing what? Quoting Trump? Talking about his bribery case? That he stiffs his employees? Is being investigated for taking foreign money? That the Trump foundation paid the bribe? What? What is it I'm not supposed to talk about?

Give them all.

Now these are so called charges against Trump as compared to the definitive shit the Clintons have pulled?

Links to charges.
I said if he loses his court case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. Why do you think he went after the judge so fiercely?

And like I said, the Obama administration is refusing to move ahead with any of this, including the foreign money scandal and collusion with Russia because they don't want to appear that they are attacking Trump legally for political reasons.

Do keep up.

Links to charges.

since when do charges matter to you loons?

Links to charges.
I said if he loses his court case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. Why do you think he went after the judge so fiercely?

And like I said, the Obama administration is refusing to move ahead with any of this, including the foreign money scandal and collusion with Russia because they don't want to appear that they are attacking Trump legally for political reasons.

Do keep up.

Oh I do rdean. I know the new board game. Put allegations in thread titles. Don't need to back it up. Wink wink. Nudge nudge. I know your boards very well. I believe in knowing my enemy.

Now lets play though. What collusion with Russia? On the part of Trump?

If Trump does win, I doubt he wants to govern.

There is no need for the GOP to force him out because they are going to find it way easier to get their way with Trump than with Pence.

The only link I see so far is a "missing link"...

Monkey want a banana???

Just make sure you stick it in the right orifice!!!

Yep. That is exactly what will happen....and Ted Cruz will be made VP. He won't be forced out though.....he will stumble into a massive business/self-dealing scandal first.

ETA: You need your own forum. The Republicans have poopy pants forum.

Those threads are created daily by the right, oh wait you ignore them while complaining about rdean nonsense...

So, you finally quit french kissing Hillary via the ass route long enough to admit she might lose???

Have you bought that villa in Venezuela yet???

After all, most Libs can't move to Canada, since they won't let felons in....

Forum List

Back