If Trump signs the bill he calls a "disgrace" what does that say about his backbone?

Nope. Viruses can be controlled... that is if your president doesn't scream about them being a hoax and mock the people trying to control them.

No, viruses can't be controlled. The only way to partly control a virus is if you can control the people, which we don't do in a free country. People make their own decisions, take risks they deem appropriate for them, and whatever happens happens.

I'll take the Republicans seriously on "dependence" when they get up and advocate for abolishing social security, unemployment, medicare and other WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE.

There is no such thing as white people welfare except in the minds of people like you with OCD. Every group collects one or more of these things at some point in their life. The problem with social programs is once they are there, it's almost impossible to take them away. You know, like my Ray From Cleveland's Raccoon Theory that I explained to you over a year ago. You are part of the party that created most of them.

So let me get this straight...it's not your fault that you are collecting welfare, it's the government...

Riiiiiight.

The party of personal responsibility everyone.

That's exactly what happened.

Actually, no, I can tell you straight up, manufacturing was already in decline long before the Virus hit...

The labor glut has less to do with Trump and more to do with Boomers retiring...

Boomers have been retiring for some time now. You'll see that if the Republicans lose the Senate and can't control the Communists. We will continue to retire as the economy goes to hell.

No, viruses can't be controlled. The only way to partly control a virus is if you can control the people, which we don't do in a free country. People make their own decisions, take risks they deem appropriate for them, and whatever happens happens.

The rest of the world took the appropriate measures to control the Virus, and most of them have had a lot more success than we have.

"Freedom" is about yourself. The old definition of freedom is your ability to swing your arm ends at my nose. No one has a right to go around spreading viruses.

There is no such thing as white people welfare except in the minds of people like you with OCD. Every group collects one or more of these things at some point in their life. The problem with social programs is once they are there, it's almost impossible to take them away. You know, like my Ray From Cleveland's Raccoon Theory that I explained to you over a year ago. You are part of the party that created most of them.

Again, Ray, the only person acting like a raccoon is you, when someone questions your disability for not being blind or crippled. Most people on assistance are only on it for a short time. You're going to be on the dole for the rest of your miserable life. (And it is a miserable life, isn't it?)

Boomers have been retiring for some time now. You'll see that if the Republicans lose the Senate and can't control the Communists. We will continue to retire as the economy goes to hell.

Yes, they have been. And the Unemployment rate has been going steadily down because of it.

First Boomers started retiring in 2011- 65 years after the baby boom started. Unemployment dropped from 9.9 in Jan 2011 to 4.9 in 2016. It got down to 3.5 at it's lowest until TRUMP RECESSION got it back up to 14.7%. Woo-hoo, MAGA Bitches!!!!

So if you can't give Obama credit for bringing it down by 5%, you really can't give Trump credit for the whopping 1.4% it came down before he jacked it back up again.

The rest of the world took the appropriate measures to control the Virus, and most of them have had a lot more success than we have.

"Freedom" is about yourself. The old definition of freedom is your ability to swing your arm ends at my nose. No one has a right to go around spreading viruses.

And nobody has the right to tell another how to live their life because of a worldwide virus nobody can control. We are a very free, diverse, and political country; something you don't see anyplace else. Government doesn't make our decisions in life like other places either. Government conspires to promote hysteria which is why we have all these phony Covid numbers compared to other countries. In other countries, the only people who are listed as a Covid death are those who actually died from it, not with it like we list here.

Again, Ray, the only person acting like a raccoon is you, when someone questions your disability for not being blind or crippled. Most people on assistance are only on it for a short time. You're going to be on the dole for the rest of your miserable life. (And it is a miserable life, isn't it?)

No. You questioned me not being blind or crippled, and I provided you the SS government website stating who is qualified for disability, which criteria I met on several levels. But typical liberal, instead of admitting you were wrong (which you never will) you continue on your same worn out BS like you didn't learn a thing.

The difference between me and people on public assistance is I worked and paid into this program my entire life--they didn't. I am not young and healthy--most of them are. I didn't have children mostly because of the expense of raising kids, they started having kids at the age of 15 knowing they could never support them. I chose a career that paid a living wage, they didn't make any effort into bettering themselves.

The difference is apples and oranges. My life is not miserable, it fact my life is great outside of the virus threat. My life is making you miserable because of your OCD, jealousy and envy.

Yes, they have been. And the Unemployment rate has been going steadily down because of it.

First Boomers started retiring in 2011- 65 years after the baby boom started. Unemployment dropped from 9.9 in Jan 2011 to 4.9 in 2016. It got down to 3.5 at it's lowest until TRUMP RECESSION got it back up to 14.7%. Woo-hoo, MAGA Bitches!!!!

So if you can't give Obama credit for bringing it down by 5%, you really can't give Trump credit for the whopping 1.4% it came down before he jacked it back up again

If you are going to give credit to anybody for anything, first you must show the actions that person took to deserve credit. I can point to several actions Trump took for the economy he created, but I can't find one actual action by DumBama.

The government doesn't create jobs, the private sector does. All government can do is make it harder or easier for the private sector to create those jobs. DumBama made it much more difficult, and Trump made it much easier. That's why under Hussein, it was the slowest recovery since WWII. He did everything imaginable to make businesses be cautious about growing their company and making them less profitable.

Like I said, you have to show action. Just like the virus. Trump had zero to do with it. It spread across the world. Our recession was not the Trump recession, it's the China recession, the people Slow Joe and his son are in bed with. But Trump did everything possible to try and bring it back. In fact out of all the G7 countries, we had the least GDP damage than the rest of them, and that's with commie cities and states shutting down doing everything they could to bring this economy to a screeching halt.

And nobody has the right to tell another how to live their life because of a worldwide virus nobody can control. We are a very free, diverse, and political country; something you don't see anyplace else. Government doesn't make our decisions in life like other places either. Government conspires to promote hysteria which is why we have all these phony Covid numbers compared to other countries. In other countries, the only people who are listed as a Covid death are those who actually died from it, not with it like we list here.

Guy, I frankly don't want to die because you have a bizarre interpretation of "Freedom". Aren't you the one who is cowering in his house right now because he's afraid of catching it?

No. You questioned me not being blind or crippled, and I provided you the SS government website stating who is qualified for disability, which criteria I met on several levels. But typical liberal, instead of admitting you were wrong (which you never will) you continue on your same worn out BS like you didn't learn a thing.

Again, if you can get on a computer here all day and spew out your hatred, you can get in front of a computer and do customer service... Don't want to hear it. You're grifting the system.

The difference between me and people on public assistance is I worked and paid into this program my entire life--they didn't. I am not young and healthy--most of them are. I didn't have children mostly because of the expense of raising kids, they started having kids at the age of 15 knowing they could never support them. I chose a career that paid a living wage, they didn't make any effort into bettering themselves.

Again, most people on assistance are only on it for a short time in their lives, then they go back to being taxpayers. A lot of people on assistance have jobs, the rest of us are just subsidizing the Walton's workforce.

The difference is apples and oranges. My life is not miserable, it fact my life is great outside of the virus threat. My life is making you miserable because of your OCD, jealousy and envy.
Uh, guy, you are a hateful, racist loser living off the government... I don't envy you, I pity you.

If you are going to give credit to anybody for anything, first you must show the actions that person took to deserve credit. I can point to several actions Trump took for the economy he created, but I can't find one actual action by DumBama.
The government doesn't create jobs, the private sector does.

Naw, actually, consumer demand creates jobs...

Like I said, you have to show action. Just like the virus. Trump had zero to do with it. It spread across the world. Our recession was not the Trump recession, it's the China recession, the people Slow Joe and his son are in bed with. But Trump did everything possible to try and bring it back. In fact out of all the G7 countries, we had the least GDP damage than the rest of them, and that's with commie cities and states shutting down doing everything they could to bring this economy to a screeching halt.

Actually, Trump downplayed the virus because he was afraid it would effect the economy. INstead he ended up winning BOTH prized.... 341,000 DEAD and the worst recession in 80 years.

Guy, I frankly don't want to die because you have a bizarre interpretation of "Freedom". Aren't you the one who is cowering in his house right now because he's afraid of catching it?

Yes, and that's a decision I made on my own with the advice of the medical professionals who take care of me.

Again, if you can get on a computer here all day and spew out your hatred, you can get in front of a computer and do customer service... Don't want to hear it. You're grifting the system.

Yes, I could get some sort of computer job for less than $8.00 an hour. Going on the internet is something anybody can do, like washing floors and stocking shelves. It doesn't pay anything.

Again, most people on assistance are only on it for a short time in their lives, then they go back to being taxpayers. A lot of people on assistance have jobs, the rest of us are just subsidizing the Walton's workforce.

And who's fault is that?

Uh, guy, you are a hateful, racist loser living off the government... I don't envy you, I pity you.

If there were any truth to that, you wouldn't be bringing it up with every post of yours. Apparently it does bug you because I'm retired and you're still working.

Naw, actually, consumer demand creates jobs...

No, consumers create demand for products. It's the people who produce the products that create the jobs.

Actually, Trump downplayed the virus because he was afraid it would effect the economy. INstead he ended up winning BOTH prized.... 341,000 DEAD and the worst recession in 80 years.

Trump downplayed it when everybody else was doing the same: Fauci, Piglosi, Cuomo, DeBlasio, all of them. Why don't you blame them too? Oh, that's right, because you're a born hypocrite.

I will be really disappointed if he signs it. He went into great detail at great length to highlight why this bill is bad for America.
He damn well better make good on that with a veto.

If not it's just bloviating bullshit.
Kamala Harris is the Vice President of Biden, whom she said was a racist just a few months ago. As usual, your party is WAY worse than anything the republicans could ever do.

And who's fault is that?

Ours for letting the One Percent dismantle the Middle Class.

But you'll blame China and the Government, Welfare Ray.

If there were any truth to that, you wouldn't be bringing it up with every post of yours. Apparently it does bug you because I'm retired and you're still working.

Naw, man, what bugs me is you are a welfare collecting hypocrite... "Welfare for me, but not for thee!!!"

No, consumers create demand for products. It's the people who produce the products that create the jobs.

People wouldn't produce products if there wasn't demand. That's why the insanity of letting most of the wealth concentrate at the top is so stupid. The Rich can only consume so much.

Trump downplayed it when everybody else was doing the same: Fauci, Piglosi, Cuomo, DeBlasio, all of them. Why don't you blame them too? Oh, that's right, because you're a born hypocrite.

Trump was downplaying it up until he caught it... and when he caught it, he tried to claim it was no big deal because he had access to a team of he best doctors in the country and experimental treatments.

He called it a Hoax.
He said it would go away when it got warm.

The fact so many f ucking MAGAts walk around without masks should tell you that his irresponsible behavior made this a lot worse.... not to mention we have 20% of the deaths with 4% of the world's population.

Ours for letting the One Percent dismantle the Middle Class.

But you'll blame China and the Government, Welfare Ray.

No, I blame the individual, and that's the only person in charge of their life. If they got out (or dropped out) of high school, didn't seek any kind of trade, career, or education and ended up working at Walmart, that's their own fault, not the one percenters. Nobody told them to have children before they even had their first job. Nobody told them to go on dope. All individual decisions.

Naw, man, what bugs me is you are a welfare collecting hypocrite... "Welfare for me, but not for thee!!!"

That's because you're too stupid to know the definition of words, as well as too stupid to seek treatment for your serious mental problems.

People wouldn't produce products if there wasn't demand. That's why the insanity of letting most of the wealth concentrate at the top is so stupid. The Rich can only consume so much.

If it's stupid, why do you do it every single week, perhaps several times a week? Show us how to do it Joe. Get rid your internet. The money you pay them goes right to the 1%.

Trump was downplaying it up until he caught it... and when he caught it, he tried to claim it was no big deal because he had access to a team of he best doctors in the country and experimental treatments.

No, Trump downplayed it until it became a problem in the US, then he stopped, just like Piglosi and all the other Communists.

He called it a Hoax.
He said it would go away when it got warm.

Get your quotes right OCD liar . He said "A lot of people think it may go away in April." Need the link, just ask.

The fact so many f ucking MAGAts walk around without masks should tell you that his irresponsible behavior made this a lot worse.... not to mention we have 20% of the deaths with 4% of the world's population.

We conservatives are not like you Communists who obey every command given to them by the MSM and their leaders. Conservatives think for themselves. If people are not wearing a mask, it has nothing to do with what Trump said of didn't say. I swear you people are born liars.

No, I blame the individual, and that's the only person in charge of their life. If they got out (or dropped out) of high school, didn't seek any kind of trade, career, or education and ended up working at Walmart, that's their own fault, not the one percenters. Nobody told them to have children before they even had their first job. Nobody told them to go on dope. All individual decisions.

Uh, guy, we used to have a strong middle class, where you really didn't need a HS diploma to get a good job. You joined the union, you learned a trade, and you could support your family. Now we make these kids go to college until they are 24, they don't pay off their college debts until they are 30, and MAYBE they can start a family before their biological clocks run out. But the important thing is that the one percent gets their dressage horses.

That's because you're too stupid to know the definition of words, as well as too stupid to seek treatment for your serious mental problems.

Naw, man, you call your welfare "Disability".

They call their welfare "Section 8" "SNAP", "TANF", and "Medicaid".

it's all fucking welfare- paying people to not work.

If it's stupid, why do you do it every single week, perhaps several times a week? Show us how to do it Joe. Get rid your internet. The money you pay them goes right to the 1%.

What money is that? I think I pay USMB about $25.00 a year...

No, Trump downplayed it until it became a problem in the US, then he stopped, just like Piglosi and all the other Communists.

He was downplaying it all the way up until the day he caught it.

Get your quotes right OCD liar . He said "A lot of people think it may go away in April." Need the link, just ask.

Why say that at all?

We conservatives are not like you Communists who obey every command given to them by the MSM and their leaders. Conservatives think for themselves. If people are not wearing a mask, it has nothing to do with what Trump said of didn't say. I swear you people are born liars.

So what you are saying is that Conservatives are stupid, don't understand science and made things a lot worse because you don't want to admit your Orange Messiah was kind of a fuckup.

Uh, guy, we used to have a strong middle class, where you really didn't need a HS diploma to get a good job. You joined the union, you learned a trade, and you could support your family. Now we make these kids go to college until they are 24, they don't pay off their college debts until they are 30, and MAYBE they can start a family before their biological clocks run out. But the important thing is that the one percent gets their dressage horses.

We used to have dial phones too, but those days are gone as well.

The 70's are over Joe. The American consumer won't support products made by unions because they are much too expensive. They buy products that are the cheapest no matter where they are made. It's not government, it's not the one percenters, it's the American consumers you need to blame. You simply cannot open up a company, pay good wages, have good benefits if people won't buy your products or services. It's impossible.

You don't have to go to college right out of high school. You can live at home for three or four years, save all your money, and then go to college. You should have more than enough money to get you started, and you can still work part-time, on the weekends, and even work full-time when college is out for the season. Even if you do have to take a loan, it will be so small you'd have it paid off in a year or so once you establish a career.

Trade schools are a much better option. You will have to work with your hands the rest of your life, but you can make a good buck depending on what trade you enter. It's much less schooling, much more affordable, and you'll be in the workforce much sooner with less debt than a college graduate.

Naw, man, you call your welfare "Disability".

They call their welfare "Section 8" "SNAP", "TANF", and "Medicaid".

it's all fucking welfare- paying people to not work.

No, there is a difference between paying people who don't work that can, and paying people who don't work that can't. Disability is paying people who don't work because they can no longer work.

What money is that? I think I pay USMB about $25.00 a year...

USMB doesn't give you internet service, your internet provider does; a multi-billion dollar company you give your money to every single month. The same goes with your cell phone bill, your cable bill, stopping at McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King once a week or more, the gasoline you use for your car. It's all your money going to the top one percent, and you do it several times every week just like the rest of us.

He was downplaying it all the way up until the day he caught it.

You keep saying that and when I asked for evidence, you gave me some clips with no date on them. Care to try again?

Why say that at all?

What do you want the President to say, it's going to be a dark winter like creepy Joe? The President was not telling us what will happen, he was giving us hope. He was telling us not to lose faith. He was telling us America can survive this.

So what you are saying is that Conservatives are stupid, don't understand science and made things a lot worse because you don't want to admit your Orange Messiah was kind of a fuckup.

Conservatives believe in freedom. Many conservatives like myself have had family experiences showing much of this is a hoax, not to mention countless stories of other people with similar experiences and people who work in the health field. People ride motorcycles which is dangerous, they go skying where you could get seriously hurt or even killed, mountain climbing, sky diving, bungy cord jumping, just a host of things that present a risk to themselves.

It's just like those protesters and rioters on the left. They went out to cause trouble, and some of them were not wearing any masks. Do you think no leftists go to bars or restaurants even today if they're open?

We used to have dial phones too, but those days are gone as well.

The 70's are over Joe. The American consumer won't support products made by unions because they are much too expensive. They buy products that are the cheapest no matter where they are made. It's not government, it's not the one percenters, it's the American consumers you need to blame. You simply cannot open up a company, pay good wages, have good benefits if people won't buy your products or services. It's impossible.

Sorry, man, most things we consume are still produced here and most jobs aren't in manufacturing. They weren't in the 1970's, either.

We can easily distribute the wealth fairly in this country. We had a GDP of 20 TRILLION (Or we did before TRUMP RECESSION, anyway.) We have 164 million working Americans (not you, welfare Ray). So if you FAIRLY distributed the wealth, every working American would make $121,951.00

But EEEEEKKKK - Socialism!!!!

USMB doesn't give you internet service, your internet provider does; a multi-billion dollar company you give your money to every single month. The same goes with your cell phone bill, your cable bill, stopping at McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King once a week or more, the gasoline you use for your car. It's all your money going to the top one percent, and you do it several times every week just like the rest of us.

Actually, the internet was created by the government, and it largely exists because of government subsidies and monopolies... So try again.

Again, you've mistaken the Capitalist Parasite for a vital organ.

No, there is a difference between paying people who don't work that can, and paying people who don't work that can't. Disability is paying people who don't work because they can no longer work.

Except you can work... you just don't want to work at a job you consider "beneath your dignity"

What do you want the President to say, it's going to be a dark winter like creepy Joe? The President was not telling us what will happen, he was giving us hope. He was telling us not to lose faith. He was telling us America can survive this.

Um, yeah, I want the president to tell us the truth. This thing is deadly and we need to make sacrifices to get through it. Trump said it would be gone by Summer. Summer came and went, it didn't go away, and December was the DEADLIEST month yet.

Conservatives believe in freedom.

No, you don't. You believe in white privilege.

YOu think that everyone should shut the fuck up about the murder of Tamir Rice but man, they tell you to wear a mask in Public and not go to a movie theater for a little while, and you scream bloody murder and want to storm the state capital with guns.

1609515564929.png

It's just like those protesters and rioters on the left. They went out to cause trouble, and some of them were not wearing any masks. Do you think no leftists go to bars or restaurants even today if they're open?

Oh, I'm sure they do. I'm sure everyone has corona fatigue by now. I know I went to pick up dinner last Saturday at my favorite restaurant, and despite the ban on indoor dining, the place was packed. This is despite the ban on indoor dining.

Just like I'm sure that after watching the murder of yet more black people, people got fed up and went into the streets because asking white people nicely to stop murdering them clearly wasn't working.

Sorry, man, most things we consume are still produced here and most jobs aren't in manufacturing. They weren't in the 1970's, either.

We can easily distribute the wealth fairly in this country. We had a GDP of 20 TRILLION (Or we did before TRUMP RECESSION, anyway.) We have 164 million working Americans (not you, welfare Ray). So if you FAIRLY distributed the wealth, every working American would make $121,951.00

But EEEEEKKKK - Socialism!!!!

Then you should move to a place that already does that, say North Korea or Cuba. You'd love it there. Here, when people make their own money, it's theirs, not everybody else's to split up. And like I said earlier, if you don't want those people to have money, quit buying their products and using their services. Simple solution to a simple problem. You think they have too much money, then quit giving them yours.

Actually, the internet was created by the government, and it largely exists because of government subsidies and monopolies... So try again.

Again, you've mistaken the Capitalist Parasite for a vital organ.

They are not subsidized by anybody because they don't have to be. The government only subsidizes products people don't want like mass transportation, solar panels, or electric cars.

Except you can work... you just don't want to work at a job you consider "beneath your dignity"

Yes Joe I know. You never seen my medical records, don't know my plight, holding opinion that's contrary to government doctors who did a professional evaluation on me either physically or going through my medical records, but JoeB131 from Chicago knows more than they do. But hey! You're a liberal. You always know more than anybody, don't you?

Um, yeah, I want the president to tell us the truth. This thing is deadly and we need to make sacrifices to get through it. Trump said it would be gone by Summer. Summer came and went, it didn't go away, and December was the DEADLIEST month yet.

Why do you leftists keep lying even after you've been proven to be lying? I'll never understand that. I just pointed out to you that Trump never said it will be gone by summer, and you respond with the same lie. Unbelievable.

No, you don't. You believe in white privilege.

YOu think that everyone should shut the fuck up about the murder of Tamir Rice but man, they tell you to wear a mask in Public and not go to a movie theater for a little while, and you scream bloody murder and want to storm the state capital with guns.

WTF are you talking about? I started a topic on Tamir Rice, and I know you are aware of it because you are participating in it. I told you, I wear a mask anytime in public. I haven't been to a movie theater if years even before the virus. But that's my decision to make--not the governments. Other people choose not to wear a mask and go out any opportunity they can. That's their business, not yours and not the governments.

Oh, I'm sure they do. I'm sure everyone has corona fatigue by now. I know I went to pick up dinner last Saturday at my favorite restaurant, and despite the ban on indoor dining, the place was packed. This is despite the ban on indoor dining.

Just like I'm sure that after watching the murder of yet more black people, people got fed up and went into the streets because asking white people nicely to stop murdering them clearly wasn't working.

Statistic show that per capita, blacks clearly kill more whites than whites kill blacks. If you're talking about police officers, most of them are justifiable and part of their job. If it's not justified, then the officer(s) is held accountable after mutliple and thorough investigations.

Then you should move to a place that already does that, say North Korea or Cuba. You'd love it there. Here, when people make their own money, it's theirs, not everybody else's to split up. And like I said earlier, if you don't want those people to have money, quit buying their products and using their services. Simple solution to a simple problem. You think they have too much money, then quit giving them yours.

Or we could make sure that working people get their fair share, which is what we USED to do when the government had working people's backs instead of big businesses...

Nope, but you'll scratch your big monkey cranium, collect your welfare and wonder why people think Bernie is the bee's knees.

They are not subsidized by anybody because they don't have to be. The government only subsidizes products people don't want like mass transportation, solar panels, or electric cars.

Broadband providers have spent years lobbying against utility-style regulations that protect consumers from high prices and bad service.

But now, broadband lobby groups are arguing that Internet service is similar to utilities such as electricity, gas distribution, roads, and water and sewer networks. In the providers' view, the essential nature of broadband doesn't require more regulation to protect consumers. Instead, they argue that broadband's utility-like status is reason for the government to give ISPs more money.

Yes Joe I know. You never seen my medical records, don't know my plight, holding opinion that's contrary to government doctors who did a professional evaluation on me either physically or going through my medical records, but JoeB131 from Chicago knows more than they do. But hey! You're a liberal. You always know more than anybody, don't you?

I don't need to see your medical records. You can get on here for 8 hours a day bitching about blacks, the government and everyone else you blame for your failures, you can get a work at home job doing customer service. You just refuse to.

Of course, you'd actually have to have a pleasant personality to do customer service.

Why do you leftists keep lying even after you've been proven to be lying? I'll never understand that. I just pointed out to you that Trump never said it will be gone by summer, and you respond with the same lie. Unbelievable.

1609517877492.png

“Maybe this goes away with heat and light. It seems like that’s the case,” the president speculated. “I think a lot of people are going to go outside all of a sudden.” Trump cited the data as evidence that he was correct when he had previously suggested that warmer weather would stop the spread of the disease.

WTF are you talking about? I started a topic on Tamir Rice, and I know you are aware of it because you are participating in it. I told you, I wear a mask anytime in public. I haven't been to a movie theater if years even before the virus. But that's my decision to make--not the governments. Other people choose not to wear a mask and go out any opportunity they can. That's their business, not yours and not the governments.

Exactly my point. Black people shouldn't be upset when a mentally unstable cop shoots a child playing with a toy, but man, oh, man, you tell someone like you to wear a mask or not to go to a theater, and WOW, you guys are breaking out the fucking AR-15s

1609518044839.png

Statistic show that per capita, blacks clearly kill more whites than whites kill blacks. If you're talking about police officers, most of them are justifiable and part of their job. If it's not justified, then the officer(s) is held accountable after mutliple and thorough investigations.

Actually, no. They aren't. That's the problem.

You have 1000 cops who shoot Americans dead a year, and maybe a handful are sent to prison for it.

Or we could make sure that working people get their fair share, which is what we USED to do when the government had working people's backs instead of big businesses...

Nope, but you'll scratch your big monkey cranium, collect your welfare and wonder why people think Bernie is the bee's knees.

OCD, companies have always made money. Why do you think they open businesses in the first place? "We" didn't used to do anything but buy products they made. Because of unions, those companies and jobs were pressured out of the US and now we buy our products from them.

Broadband providers have spent years lobbying against utility-style regulations that protect consumers from high prices and bad service.

But now, broadband lobby groups are arguing that Internet service is similar to utilities such as electricity, gas distribution, roads, and water and sewer networks. In the providers' view, the essential nature of broadband doesn't require more regulation to protect consumers. Instead, they argue that broadband's utility-like status is reason for the government to give ISPs more money.

Their argument was that federal regulations are restricting their ability to make money--not that government should subsidize them because they can't sell their product on their own.

I don't need to see your medical records. You can get on here for 8 hours a day bitching about blacks, the government and everyone else you blame for your failures, you can get a work at home job doing customer service. You just refuse to.

Of course, you'd actually have to have a pleasant personality to do customer service.

Like I said OCD, find me that job. Do you know why you can't? Because you are a know-it-all liberal that can't put his money where his mouth is.

“Maybe this goes away with heat and light. It seems like that’s the case,” the president speculated. “I think a lot of people are going to go outside all of a sudden.” Trump cited the data as evidence that he was correct when he had previously suggested that warmer weather would stop the spread of the disease.

Learn the language. "Maybe" and "will" are two different words with different meanings. And if you know that, then all you can do is admit you lied about it.

Exactly my point. Black people shouldn't be upset when a mentally unstable cop shoots a child playing with a toy, but man, oh, man, you tell someone like you to wear a mask or not to go to a theater, and WOW, you guys are breaking out the fucking AR-15s

Show me one case where people broke out AR's because they couldn't go see a movie.

Actually, no. They aren't. That's the problem.

You have 1000 cops who shoot Americans dead a year, and maybe a handful are sent to prison for it.

That's because most all of them are justified shootings.

OCD, companies have always made money. Why do you think they open businesses in the first place? "We" didn't used to do anything but buy products they made. Because of unions, those companies and jobs were pressured out of the US and now we buy our products from them.

Hey, aren't you late for your shift at the Rape Crisis Center where you tell those women they shouldn't have dressed like sluts?

Their argument was that federal regulations are restricting their ability to make money--not that government should subsidize them because they can't sell their product on their own.

Nope, they are asking for money.

Learn the language. "Maybe" and "will" are two different words with different meanings. And if you know that, then all you can do is admit you lied about it.

Wow, you really think that gets Trump off the hook, that he said "Maybe".

Show me one case where people broke out AR's because they couldn't go see a movie.

All those folks in Michigan.

Nope, they are asking for money.

Only because they were regulated so they couldn't make money. Some things sells itself like cell phones, the internet, and much of modern technology.

Wow, you really think that gets Trump off the hook, that he said "Maybe".

Maybe means might. Might means it could or could not happen. You taking everything Trump says so literally doesn't put me on the hook. Words mean things.

All those folks in Michigan.

:link:

Only because they were regulated so they couldn't make money. Some things sells itself like cell phones, the internet, and much of modern technology.

yeah, okay, you tell yourself that.

Maybe means might. Might means it could or could not happen. You taking everything Trump says so literally doesn't put me on the hook. Words mean things.

You are right. When he told his brain-dead sheep it MIGHT go away when it gets warm, they felt no obligation to actually do things to prevent it's spread.

When he called it a "Hoax", you get stupid people who thought it was no big deal.

When he told people masks were for sissies, they didn't wear them and spread the disease.

You are right. When he told his brain-dead sheep it MIGHT go away when it gets warm, they felt no obligation to actually do things to prevent it's spread.

When he called it a "Hoax", you get stupid people who thought it was no big deal.

When he told people masks were for sissies, they didn't wear them and spread the disease.

When he told people it might go away, he was giving us some hope as a vaccine at the time was nowhere in the immediate future. If you allow the people to believe the end of the world is near, they will react accordingly. As for masks, I already posted videos of Trump telling people to wear them after the virus became a real problem. When he made fun of ONE OR TWO people for wearing masks, it was at a time where even your beloved Dr. Fauci stated they were unnecessary, and very few people were wearing them.

You can make some valid points about Trump's rudeness, his Tweets, some of his comments. But when you try to blame him for things he had no control over, your posts lose all credibility.

When he told people it might go away, he was giving us some hope as a vaccine at the time was nowhere in the immediate future. If you allow the people to believe the end of the world is near, they will react accordingly.

In short, he LIED.

Hey, remember when Obama said, "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", and you fuckwads got all upset because in some cases, that wasn't true.

Lying about how deadly a disease is because you don't want the markets to drop is a lot worse than that.

As for masks, I already posted videos of Trump telling people to wear them after the virus became a real problem.

And I posted a bunch of clips showing where he did exactly the opposite.

When he made fun of ONE OR TWO people for wearing masks, it was at a time where even your beloved Dr. Fauci stated they were unnecessary, and very few people were wearing them.

He was mocking mas wearing ALL THE WAY UP to his debate with Biden. Then he caught it.

You can make some valid points about Trump's rudeness, his Tweets, some of his comments. But when you try to blame him for things he had no control over, your posts lose all credibility.

It's not just his rudeness.
It's his incompetence.
It's his racism
It's his ignorance
it's his corruption

He was completely unfit to be president from day one, and 350,000 Americans paid the price for that.

Forum List

Back