If Trump runs in 2024, who should he pick for VP?

1633751795283.png

trump's support among republican leadership is dwindling. The majority no longer support him as a candidate. So why even bother talking about it. He's proven over and over again he's not worth it.

Nope, we must keep discussing the possibility.

trump's support among republican leadership is dwindling. The majority no longer support him as a candidate. So why even bother talking about it. He's proven over and over again he's not worth it.

How's the weather out there in Langley? Looks like rain tomorrow, better wear your galoshes.

I doubt it would be pence. My best guess would be Ivanka - to carry on his "legacy" and create a Trump dynasty. What do you think?
If reality were a TV show or movie, I'd say an incredible twist would be if he chose Hillary. Then it's all revealed that everything over the last 20 years was some kind of master plan to MAGA. That shit would be fire.

I doubt it would be pence. My best guess would be Ivanka - to carry on his "legacy" and create a Trump dynasty. What do you think?
Stormy Daniels. At least he can have a good time running with all the Trumpers picking up the tab, this time.
1633753955354.png

Forum List

Back