If Trump Mugged Elderly People On The Street, Would That Be Different?

I'm supposed to feel sorry for people this dumb?

He recounted the story of a couple who attended a seminar in New York City in the Spring of 2007 and would've had to pay for their Trump University courses using the husband's disability income and taking out a loan based upon equity in their apartment. When Schnackenberg failed to sell them on the program, "I was reprimanded for not trying harder" and another salesman took over and got them to sign onto the most expensive package, costing nearly $35,000.

He preyed on people who were panicking because of the financial crisis....You know, the one happened in 2008. That's a lot of people.
He didn't offer this bullshit when the economy was previously perceived as being stable.

Trump robbed the elderly of their retirement savings through his Trump University scam. Is that any different than mugging them on the street?

Yes. They willingly GAVE their money to him. The fact that it was a failure merely means they chose the wrong way to invest their money. The IRS now, if you don't pay them the money they demand will toss you in prison and take your stuff. At gun point. I think you need to change your analogies... Don't you?

UPDATE 1-U.S. IRS forms 'SWAT team' for tax dodger crackdown

So the NY Supreme Court's ruling against him was wrong? Who paid those guys off?

The American people picked the two oldest and two most corrupt and two most liberal candidates for the Democratic and Republican nominees.

Well, Bernie was the oldest. Nevertheless, we have two doddering, evil motherfuckers to choose from.

Don't do it! Don't vote for either of them. Don't communicate to the parties they are doing something right. That is what you are doing when you vote for someone. In your head, you might believe you are voting against the other candidate, but you are communicating you approve of the person you voted for and their party.

Don't do it.

Write in someone else's name. Someone you believe in. Send a big FUCK YOU to both parties.

Who are you writing in?

The American people picked the two oldest and two most corrupt and two most liberal candidates for the Democratic and Republican nominees.

Well, Bernie was the oldest. Nevertheless, we have two doddering, evil motherfuckers to choose from.

Don't do it! Don't vote for either of them. Don't communicate to the parties they are doing something right. That is what you are doing when you vote for someone. In your head, you might believe you are voting against the other candidate, but you are communicating you approve of the person you voted for and their party.

Don't do it.

Write in someone else's name. Someone you believe in. Send a big FUCK YOU to both parties.

Who are you writing in?

It is writing in Hilary Clinton!

Just like all you far left drones!

Trump robbed the elderly of their retirement savings through his Trump University scam. Is that any different than mugging them on the street?

Yes. They willingly GAVE their money to him. The fact that it was a failure merely means they chose the wrong way to invest their money. The IRS now, if you don't pay them the money they demand will toss you in prison and take your stuff. At gun point. I think you need to change your analogies... Don't you?

willingly, AFTER they were LIED to, and that constitutes FRAUD ... its called a CON.

Not going to respond to hilarys theft of money from old people? Hmmm?

you're a mod, you know the rules, stay on topic or the post will be deleted. The op clearly references Trump, not Hillary. Did YOU break the rues?

:eusa_whistle:

willingly, AFTER they were LIED to, and that constitutes FRAUD ... its called a CON.

Not going to respond to hilarys theft of money from old people? Hmmm?

you're a mod, you know the rules, stay on topic or the post will be deleted. The op clearly references Trump, not Hillary. Did YOU break the rues?

:eusa_whistle:

When have rules and laws ever mattered to far left drones?

Suit isn't over, the court of commons sense is. Trump U is a scam.

Well, given that logic, Hillary Clinton is a crooked, corrupt bitch.

I don't remember Clinton ripping anyone off, feel free to start a new thread on the money she stole from people.

Remember that 1000 investment in the commodities market that magically, (illegally BTW) turned into 100,000? Remember that? The only way she could "win" that bet, was by making sure that other people lost that bet. Small bettors like that are mom and pop investors, so yeah, she has robbed from the poor grandmothers too.

And Ken Starr still couldn't prove it.

But, what do you have to say about the topic of this thread, mod?

It directly references the OP, in that it is a hit piece on Trump ergo it is fair game to show that hilary has done it too. And no, Starr didn't bother to look into that particular crime because the Statute of limitations had run out.

Your post had zero to do with the OP. In the past you've deleted a number of my posts that you claimed were off topic (they weren't but that's another story) so at least try not to be a hypocrite.

tRump's business philosophy in a nutshell:

AynRand_zpshkvxfxal.png

WTF?????
Trump University Staffers Describe 'Fraudulent Scheme' in Court Documents

A pair of former employees of Trump University, the for-profit real estate school launched by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, described the courses as a "fraudulent scheme" focused on making money rather than educating students in court testimony released Tuesday night.

"Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money," Ronald Schnackenberg, a Trump University sales manager from 2006-2007, said in his testimony.

http://zhlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Trump-Third-Amended-Complaint.pdf

Trump U preys on the elderly.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Cohen Complaint.pdf

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.
Where is the link to the guilty verdict? Or do you not demand the same treatment for the right?

what if Hillary was driving, then got an unexpected anyrism, then drove into a crowd of people, then killing 5 of them. would 40% still vote for her?

Forum List

Back