If Trump Mugged Elderly People On The Street, Would That Be Different?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump robbed the elderly of their retirement savings through his Trump University scam. Is that any different than mugging them on the street?

Trump robbed the elderly of their retirement savings through his Trump University scam. Is that any different than mugging them on the street?

WTF?????
Trump University Staffers Describe 'Fraudulent Scheme' in Court Documents

A pair of former employees of Trump University, the for-profit real estate school launched by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, described the courses as a "fraudulent scheme" focused on making money rather than educating students in court testimony released Tuesday night.

"Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money," Ronald Schnackenberg, a Trump University sales manager from 2006-2007, said in his testimony.

http://zhlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Trump-Third-Amended-Complaint.pdf

Trump U preys on the elderly.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Cohen Complaint.pdf

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.

Apparently not unless he intended to mug and rob them.

If he mugs them on they street, at least they can get up and walk away. If he takes their life savings, they may end up on the street.

Aha, the old, if I can't defend my candidate in a thread I'll twist into a pretzel and make it about Clinton.

It appears Trump University intended to rip people off. Stay on topic.

After yesterday with the FBI and the Hildabeast this is weak...very weak

a candidate for POTUS actually in court on fraud charges.

How incompetent, and irresponsible can you get?

Aha, the old, if I can't defend my candidate in a thread I'll twist into a pretzel and make it about Clinton.

It appears Trump University intended to rip people off.

We will see.

We've already seen, there is no doubt Trump University was a scam.

We will see.

Billy is hopelessly optimistic. (-:

I'm supposed to feel sorry for people this dumb?

He recounted the story of a couple who attended a seminar in New York City in the Spring of 2007 and would've had to pay for their Trump University courses using the husband's disability income and taking out a loan based upon equity in their apartment. When Schnackenberg failed to sell them on the program, "I was reprimanded for not trying harder" and another salesman took over and got them to sign onto the most expensive package, costing nearly $35,000.

If we found out Trump mugged old ladies I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. Someone needs to take the elderly down a peg or two.

We will see.

Billy is hopelessly optimistic. (-:

I'm not sure what an optimistic Trump supporter looks like, they all seem so negative.

Another far left religious narrative that has no connection to reality..

What do you expect from a Hilary supporter!

We will see.

Ah, then the suit is over. Post the findings, please.

We will see.

Suit isn't over, the court of commons sense is. Trump U is a scam.

We will see.

Well, given that logic, Hillary Clinton is a crooked, corrupt bitch.

We will see.

Ahhhhh ....

So it's your opinion. Got it.

Forum List

Back