If Trump lurches to the left.

I wonder about this. I believe now with the failure of the pathetic Trumpcare bill Trump will now lurch to the left. It is his comfortable spot. When and if this happen how many of you who were staunchly behind him will still forgive him? Lets face it they already ignore his plans for more government like family care and a trillion in infrastructure spending he has claimed he is pushing for.

So far no matter what lefty thing he does it is praised by those who say they are not leftists... Yet other then a nomination of a good Judge what has he done again that is not progressive?

I know the wall.... Yet he hasn't even tried to get funding to build a wall and no Mexico is not going to pay for it.

It seems to me other then attack the media for which they deserve he hasnt really done anything that makes me feel good for voting for him....What he has done was brag and push a bill that was nothing more then Obamacare in drag.

Now I believe soon we will see him lurch heavily to the left... Why? Because he is already blaming Conservatives for them doing what they promised and not supporting more Bad healthcare bills. Now the democrats are still going to hate him but he will give them more and more to appease them.

So I guess the question is will you have buyers remorse when/if this happens?

Oh and Hillary lost so she isnt a factor anymore.
I voted for him BECAUSE he was a populist not an extremist retarded republican. Leftist to CONservatives is making sure everyone has healthcare and paid maternity leave for parents....the US is 1 of 2 countries that offers NO paid maternity leave....time to catch up with the modern world.
Then stop lying and vote progressive.

Last edited:
I wonder about this. I believe now with the failure of the pathetic Trumpcare bill Trump will now lurch to the left. It is his comfortable spot. When and if this happen how many of you who were staunchly behind him will still forgive him? Lets face it they already ignore his plans for more government like family care and a trillion in infrastructure spending he has claimed he is pushing for.

So far no matter what lefty thing he does it is praised by those who say they are not leftists... Yet other then a nomination of a good Judge what has he done again that is not progressive?

I know the wall.... Yet he hasn't even tried to get funding to build a wall and no Mexico is not going to pay for it.

It seems to me other then attack the media for which they deserve he hasnt really done anything that makes me feel good for voting for him....What he has done was brag and push a bill that was nothing more then Obamacare in drag.

Now I believe soon we will see him lurch heavily to the left... Why? Because he is already blaming Conservatives for them doing what they promised and not supporting more Bad healthcare bills. Now the democrats are still going to hate him but he will give them more and more to appease them.

I voted for him BECAUSE he was a populist not an extremist retarded republican. Leftist to CONservatives is making sure everyone has healthcare and paid maternity leave for parents....the US is 1 of 2 countries that offers NO paid maternity leave....time to catch up with the modern world.
The stop lying and vote progressive.
Obviously you need a dictionary to look up POPULIST and POPULISM.

Progressive just like when shity president teddy Roosevelt did it....

Nope. Try again this time with the dictionary OPEN.

Nope. Try again this time with the dictionary OPEN.
how sad you are so ignorant of history and your own candidate.

I wonder about this. I believe now with the failure of the pathetic Trumpcare bill Trump will now lurch to the left. It is his comfortable spot. When and if this happen how many of you who were staunchly behind him will still forgive him?
I think this is a real possibility, and the Dems may know it. The "Freedom" Caucus may have shot itself and its party in the foot here.

Seems to me the only thing that would hold the Dems back could be that the vast middle of the country would like it and give Trump credit.

So they need to decide, pretty quickly here, if they're going to work with him or play to their base.

Running short of outrages, democrats create endless imaginary what if scenarios to vent their diseased spleen.

If . . . Trump and advisers can read the numbers, they may well reach out to the Dems on health care and tax reform.

I do see a possibility on infrastructure but a real fight over defense and SSandmedicareandmedicaid bills.

Most sensible, mainstream GOP would be willing to see where such talks would go.

Won't happen.
The last time a GOP president "lurched left" he fucked American's in the ass by signing an amnesty bill granting citizenship to 3.5 million low-life's who then multiplied like human cockroaches to tens of millions seemingly overnight. Most of these cockroaches are on my (and other taxpayers) payroll to this day.

And that above clearly explicates why those similar make up less than 20% of the electorate.

We cannot govern effectively from the far right only from a centrist position.

Forum List

Back