If Trump is elected we are so screwed.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Trump says he will make foreign countries respect America more.

But how can he do that when nobody respects HIM.

Marco Rubio has deep knowledge of what's going on in the Middle East.

Trump promises that by the time he takes office, he will study up and be ready when he starts.

What's stopping him from studying NOW?

Trump's solution to the immigration crisis is to insult millions of Hispanics and turn them off the Republican Party.

Trump is a big loudmouth who thinks he's a big success story, but he has had to file for bankrupty four times.

Trump is a complete disaster waiting to happen.

Trump's insults of women show he doesn't even know how to act like a civilized person.

Why people support Trump:

73d2ccb5f54b94a8f483a118f2b9116d.jpg

Trump promises that by the time he takes office, he will study up and be ready when he starts.

Trump's solution to the immigration crisis is to insult millions of Hispanics and turn them off the Republican Party.

Trump is a big loudmouth who thinks he's a big success story, but he has had to file for bankrupty four times.

Trump's insults of women show he doesn't even know how to act like a civilized person.
Those are his good points. He disgusts me

OP I'm just glad you have no hope of being elected president wow!!
Actually the OP is right. Trump is a loudmouth and an ignoramus. He switches positions like he changes underwear based on what he thinks people want to hear (no, they dont all do it). He has no guiding principles except ego. And the rubes eat it up.

He is a joke, and yes, "a loudmouth...ignoramus." How can someone who has gone bankrupt four times manage America's economy? How can someone who speaks so offensively to others manage America's international diplomacy? As president, he'd be the worst nightmare America has ever experienced.

Last edited:
Actually the OP is right. Trump is a loudmouth and an ignoramus. He switches positions like he changes underwear based on what he thinks people want to hear (no, they dont all do it). He has no guiding principles except ego. And the rubes eat it up.

Lets assume that's true, how is that worse than these lying scum asshole establishment politicians? So called professional politicians have become a wrecking ball, they lie, they are corrupt, worse they are blithering idiots who have borrowed and squandered over $18 trillion dollars mortgaging the next several generation's wealth. I keep asking this question but no Trump haters have an answer, how is Trump worse?

While I agree with your interpretation of Trump- he is not going to get elected.

He is a gift to the Democratic Party.

Hey, it's better than electing someone who has to prove that she is a "real person."

Lets assume that's true, how is that worse than these lying scum asshole establishment politicians? So called professional politicians have become a wrecking ball, they lie, they are corrupt, worse they are blithering idiots who have borrowed and squandered over $18 trillion dollars mortgaging the next several generation's wealth. I keep asking this question but no Trump haters have an answer, how is Trump worse?
That's a joke right? Your point is that Trump is better than the worst caricature you can make of a politician? Seriously?
Not every member of COngress is a corrupt incompetent asshole. Despite what people want to say here.

He is a joke, and yes, "a loudmouth...ignoramus." How can someone who has gone bankrupt four times manage American's economy? How can someone who speaks so offensively to others manage America's international diplomacy? As president, he'd be the worst nightmare America has ever experienced.
He hasn't gone bankrupt four times. That's a liberal myth.

Hey, it's better than electing someone who has to prove that she is a "real person."
Trump is better than Hillary Clinton! Now there's a slogan. Clinton is the worst human on the planet just about. I'd like to aim a little higher than "second worst human on the planet."

Hillary or Trump?
Hillary actually has recognizable positions she has been more or less consistent on. She wasnt for gun control before she was against it. Trump has been all over the map on every single posiiton.

Trump is better than Hillary Clinton! Now there's a slogan. Clinton is the worst human on the planet just about. I'd like to aim a little higher than "second worst human on the planet."

Whatever floats your boat, Rabbi. I'm not a Trump fan (anymore). Fiorina is my front runner.

However Trump is better than Clinton. He isn't a criminal. What Hillary has done and is doing now makes Trump look like a choirboy.

Funny, when we got tired of the moderates, we wanted an "outsider," and when one bucks that moderate trend, we're begging for moderation. Satisfaction never guaranteed. Just an observation.

That's a joke right? Your point is that Trump is better than the worst caricature you can make of a politician? Seriously?
Not every member of COngress is a corrupt incompetent asshole. Despite what people want to say here.

Congress is corrupt as an institution with power concentrated in the hands of a few, bought and paid for by lobbyist and donors. I guarantee you the few honest members of congress have no power at all. DC is a lying cesspool and its both establishment parties.

Everything the Federal government touches turns to shit. They waste untold billions of dollars, just flush it right down the toilet. There is no accountability. Nobody gets fired. They just shrug their shoulders and borrow another $100 billion.

I'm telling you whacky as Trump is, politicians are worse.

Whatever floats your boat, Rabbi. I'm not a Trump fan (anymore). Fiorina is my front runner.

However Trump is better than Clinton. He isn't a criminal. What Hillary has done and is doing now makes Trump look like a choirboy.

Funny, when we got tired of the moderates, we wanted an "outsider," and when one bucks that moderate trend, we're begging for moderation. Satisfaction never guaranteed. Just an observation.
So youv'e jumped from one incompentent noob to another. Having tits is no recommendation to be president. Trump is equally a criminal. He is a New York developer. That means he engaged in payoffs and bribes and other unsavory business practicies.

Most are very competent at being incompetent. Since i'm a equal opportunity basher, i'll remind you that you applauded the moron Corker, on his stupid, Iran deal approval legislation. Probably one of the worst pieces of sellout legislation ever written. After all that, The dems filibuster the stupidity anyway.. unbelievable

Forum List

Back