Judge Andrew Napolitano says secret grand jury investigating Hillary Clinton may be in place

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
'Outnumbered OT': Would the Obama Admin Really Indict Hillary Clinton?

Look people, you can not let people send you classified nuclear weapons locations from their Google account, without reporting the fool to the authorities, and not commit a crime, unless you are a moron, which will be Hillary's defense. She will say again, I am sorry I am a moron, but I am not a crook. As she waves goodbye.

This is the biggest spy case in American History

'Outnumbered OT': Would the Obama Admin Really Indict Hillary Clinton?

Look people, you can not let people send you classified nuclear weapons locations from their Google account, without reporting the fool to the authorities, and not commit a crime, unless you are a moron, which will be Hillary's defense. She will say again, I am sorry I am a moron, but I am not a crook. As she waves goodbye.

This is the biggest spy case in American History

it won't be long before the DNC drops her. They already knew that she was a liar and a loser, but they were stuck with her, now they can dump the corrupt lying bitch and try to find a real candidate----------and they have no where to look, I find it hilarious.

-1x-1.jpg

I will believe it when it happens and I doubt it will.

It depends on what kind of deal obama makes with the DNC. They both want HRC out of the race, but they also both know that Biden and sanders are sure losers. The dems have a real problem in 2016---run a criminal or run a known loser.

its really funny watching them twist and turn trying to get out of the box they locked themselves into.

The only person in the world who still loves Hillary Cliton, is her daughter Chelsea.

Forum List

Back