If This Is True...The Photos

I could agree that it wouldn't bother me if the ones that were raped were actually terrorists...I'd still think it was wrong, though. If they weren't terrorists, it would bother me.

You could always put the shoe on the other foot and see how that fits instead of taking the view of the fucking animals that seek to kill the likes of you and yours.You never know, you might see it my way.
I don't know what part of my post you didn't understand. Do you seriously think that anyone with arabic blood is a terrorist...and that every single person we've mistreated was a terrorist? Seriously?

How do you know?

I probably know as much as you, why is it that our opinions differ so much?Seriously.

Not justified, couldn't give a flying fuckified.

Let me get out my fence riding saddle.....

I can not pretend to actually care that much about a guy being raped with a prickly pear in an Iraqi prison. Sure, I can agree it would suck, but it's not my ass.

What I do care about is that one of the reasons I don't care is because I saw photos of an American guys head in here. So it only makes sense that there are a whole bunch of Iraqis who will be pissed when they find out and see that we were butt raping one of their countrymen. It is a totally AVOIDABLE situation. Just don't rape your prisoners.

They were raping men? I guess it should be updated to don't ask don't tell don't show. :eusa_sick:

I am taking some reports that refer to "sodomy" and then looking at the already released photos of guards stacking the guys up in sexual positions, forcing their heads into each others crotches and guessing that it didn't stop there.

If these photos come out, look for some bull dyke shoving a broom handle up a guys ass. I promise.

You could always put the shoe on the other foot and see how that fits instead of taking the view of the fucking animals that seek to kill the likes of you and yours.You never know, you might see it my way.
I don't know what part of my post you didn't understand. Do you seriously think that anyone with arabic blood is a terrorist...and that every single person we've mistreated was a terrorist? Seriously?

How do you know?

I probably know as much as you, why is it that our opinions differ so much?Seriously.
I don't know why they differ. I can't wrap my head around why anyone would chance that an innocent bystander should suffer being raped because people "feel" he/she might be a terrorist. Don't you actually care if they are a terrorist or not?

How do you know?

I don't know why they differ. I can't wrap my head around why anyone would chance that an innocent bystander should suffer being raped because people "feel" he/she might be a terrorist. Don't you actually care if they are a terrorist or not?

I hope I care a little more than those that seek to kill my country men and yours.I can't seem to get past the eye for an eye scenario, you seem to be stuck in the turn the other cheek chapter.

I hope I care a little more than those that seek to kill my country men and yours.I can't seem to get past the eye for an eye scenario, you seem to be stuck in the turn the other cheek chapter.
sigh...I'm not for turning the other cheek for terrorists. I don't think raping potentially innocent people is right.

My son, an eye for an eye will only leave the whole world blind.

Then you have to feel around for the asshole you wish to rape.

Not justified, couldn't give a flying fuckified.
I could agree that it wouldn't bother me if the ones that were raped were actually terrorists...I'd still think it was wrong, though. If they weren't terrorists, it would bother me.

Nothing personal "Roomy" ...I can't speak for others but the "aggressive defeatist" British mentality is one of the main reasons why we broke away 200 plus years ago. On the surface the term appears oxymoronic but not so.

The british have always given the appearance of "knowing it all" the snobbishness and thinking they have done it all and learned all there is to learn that allows them to treat the rest of the world as second class citizens if that.

Forced to recognoise thier vulnerability during WWII they all of a sudden were our great old uncle. We let him believe his old war stories and even tell them out loud although they make us wince.

The point is that the British relax thier morals when they find it convienient and justify it by way of thier immennt domain over the rest of the earths humans. They just plain believe it is thier god given right.

We here are made of different stuff. We do not assume anything. We have a constitution and a responsibility above all else to defend it. Are we better? I don't know sometimes. Do we have something better to protect. Without a doubt.

Don't misunderstand me, obliterate the ignorant morons, those that make it out of the smoke may wander under the wing.They will be the fucking death of us otherwise, mark my words.

Nothing personal "Roomy" ...I can't speak for others but the "aggressive defeatist" British mentality is one of the main reasons why we broke away 200 plus years ago. On the surface the term appears oxymoronic but not so.

The british have always given the appearance of "knowing it all" the snobbishness and thinking they have done it all and learned all there is to learn that allows them to treat the rest of the world as second class citizens if that.

Forced to recognoise thier vulnerability during WWII they all of a sudden were our great old uncle. We let him believe his old war stories and even tell them out loud although they make us wince.

The point is that the British relax thier morals when they find it convienient and justify it by way of thier immennt domain over the rest of the earths humans. They just plain believe it is thier god given right.

We here are made of different stuff. We do not assume anything. We have a constitution and a responsibility above all else to defend it. Are we better? I don't know sometimes. Do we have something better to protect. Without a doubt.

Oh bullshit,, the British have come a long long way. Don't you remember when they used to behead people rather than stick a broomstick up the keister???? :lol::lol::lol:

Huggy, you've won nothing without us, we are the nastiest fuck all nation on earth, we make the rules so we can break the rules.

Oh bullshit,, the British have come a long long way. Don't you remember when they used to behead people rather than stick a broomstick up the keister???? :lol::lol::lol:

You ignorant loonies wouldn't be here if it weren't for me and mine, it's good to be the King.:cool:

come to think of it how many heads rolled under that yummy french back stabbing bunch of guillotine operators? doyathink????

You ignorant loonies wouldn't be here if it weren't for me and mine, it's good to be the King.:cool:

:eusa_angel:

It seems there is a faction on this thread that believes because some terrorists cut off someone's head then we are perfectly justified in raping people that may or may not be guilty of any crime.

That is twisted.

Nope.

There has been no verified proof of those claims. The perspective I and others are asking for is comparing the stupid actions of the Abu Ghraib photos and the inhuman brutality of the beheadings and other atrocities. One is an example of stupidity - the other an act of brutality.

If rapes or the like did occur, then those who committed such crimes, or allowed such crimes, should be prosecuted.

If these rapes etc occurred, the pictures will surface. You can't keep anything like this hidden for long.

Hopefully, it's all bullshit. We have enough of a black eye under the old regime.

If it's true, only the low levels will get punished. That's the way of the world and has gotten worse ever since Nixon was pardoned. The message is: if you got power and fame, you don't get the blame. If Obama let's the Bush/Cheney criminals go without an investigation, it will just get worse.

If these rapes etc occurred, the pictures will surface. You can't keep anything like this hidden for long.

Hopefully, it's all bullshit. We have enough of a black eye under the old regime.

If it's true, only the low levels will get punished. That's the way of the world and has gotten worse ever since Nixon was pardoned. The message is: if you got power and fame, you don't get the blame. If Obama let's the Bush/Cheney criminals go without an investigation, it will just get worse.

In a way I don't care about the higher ups getting punished for these particular allegations.

There is something to not following illegal orders if they were ordered. I wouldn't mind if we just saw in the news that there had been a new round of internal investigations and so and so was convicted of rape and got x years in prison.

Roomy, I WILL NOT apologize for my comments about the reservists........it's true, and there is no way that I'm going to say I'm sorry for telling the truth. Granted.......in your country, under your military, the reservists go to the front line and do as much as the active duty. Here? Not so much, as evidenced by the way that particular group acted.

Hey........if it was a ship, I'd say the same thing about 'em, active duty or not. Matter of fact, the USS PUGET SOUND was the first ship to have women on it. And.......because it was the first ship to have a co-ed crew, it also experienced a LOT of problems, namely with people "frigging in the rigging".

For many years, it was known as "the Love Boat", or the USS PUBIC MOUND. And......it was active duty, so, no........if one particular group fucks up, I'm going to hold them responsible and talk bad about them until they square their act away.

By the way.......speaking of North Korea like you did on page 8, did you know that there is a computer geek over here in America who is starting to be able to map out N. Korea?

It seems that there is no good intel, so, this guy (who had taken a trip there), wanted to remember his journey, and so used Google Earth with his own annotations about what he'd seen. He then posted it on the 'net.

Seems that there have been other Westerners who have been there as well, and they started to contribute towards his map.

Now, with version 18 on it's way, it not only shows you where that douchebag (Kim Jon Il) lives, but it also shows where there is a lot of other stuff.

My opinion? Use that map to target the fuckers over there and be done with it.

When other countries stop pointing their fingers, then maybe they can talk when they're perfect as well. You act like no one else does it (point fingers), give me a break.

Wow, that made no sense. I am talking about the United States pointing fingers at others when we have been caught violating human rights ourselves. If they point fingers at us, that is not relevant to my comment although they now have every right to.

So, what's your point? You expect perfection? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. No one has ever claimed that this country is perfect, such a country does not exist. Humanity in general will never be perfect. There is no utopia. The left always talks about how we as a country have no right to judge, but you're the first and loudest crowd to bow in front of those judging us and begging forgiveness. It's pathetic.

Oh, we're not perfect so we might as well engage in torture? You're an asshole. The point is if we pretend to be the worlds moral police by condemning those who violate human rights, then our engaging in it and defending such actions makes us hypocrites and not much better than the enemy.

Forum List

Back