Runaway Mom Found with daughter at Disney World

the whole hide in plain sight thing??? :cuckoo:

i'm wondering why she didn't just take the kid to disney world. very bizarre. i think the ex husband knew, though, cause he couldn't look straight at the camera when they interviewed him yesterday.

the whole hide in plain sight thing??? :cuckoo:

i'm wondering why she didn't just take the kid to disney world. very bizarre. i think the ex husband knew, though, cause he couldn't look straight at the camera when they interviewed him yesterday.

Or just take the money and leave by herself. I'm sure the dad would have taken the kids.

Thank goodness they were found.

If you're trying to hide, why would you go to one of the most public places in the USA? :confused:

‘Runaway mom,’ girl found at Disney World - TODAY People

My daughter was just talking about this.

Is that woman crazy or was she planning to kill the kids.. What a moron, that father was devistated.

Ohh so we go from faking an abduction to leave your husband to planning to murder kids she did not even have with her?

The mother was really stupid. I am betting we will find out, if they cover the story, that her present Husband is no Saint.

If you're trying to hide, why would you go to one of the most public places in the USA? :confused:

‘Runaway mom,’ girl found at Disney World - TODAY People

Is that woman crazy or was she planning to kill the kids.. What a moron, that father was devistated.

Ohh so we go from faking an abduction to leave your husband to planning to murder kids she did not even have with her?

The mother was really stupid. I am betting we will find out, if they cover the story, that her present Husband is no Saint.

I thought she had the daughter with her in an expensive hotel room.

I thought she had the daughter with her in an expensive hotel room.

ONE of THREE. With absolutely no reason to suspect she planned to harm her, much less murder her. Ya murderers usually openly travel across the country with their victim on airlines that are HEAVILY monitored and then check into Disney World with the child cause they plan to murder them.

Get a grip.

Sonia Sotomayor taught us that the law is not as important as changing the world so as to reflect the richness of your oppressed experience.

Oh come on guys. Say what you're realling thinking.

Ok, I'll do it:

Mommy is a manipulative little bitch. Daddy didnt think that they had the extra money to go to friggin Disneyland, so she takes the money she needed, called 9-11 saying she was abducted or whatever, then goes to Disneyland with a kid.

Or: She was embezzeling money from her employer and who knows who else. Someone was starting to figure it out, so she went on one last bash.

Both would make sense to me.

Forum List

Back