If This Is True...The Photos

Show me the proof then maybe we can argue about the rights and wrongs of it.It hasn't gone unnoticed that a lot of you are particularly pleased to condemn your fellow countrymen based on pure conjecture.You won't feel ashamed of yourselves, but you should.

i gotta agree with ABS on this one, these Abu Girab misfits were just that
it was only one shift at the prison where these abuses happened, it was not systemic and they were NOT following orders

they(the reservists) got what they deserved

very graphic in some....and apparently these are the milder ones....GOD these people that did this are some sick fucks......then again it had to come from higher up the food chain.

The Bogus Torture Coverup - The Daily Beast

full story

The Bogus Torture Coverup - Page 1 - The Daily Beast
no, it didnt have to come from higher up

so then its rogue, renegade sick fuckers that did this on their own to these people? they need the same done to them for starters and see how it feels to them...no wonder the world hates us!

very graphic in some....and apparently these are the milder ones....GOD these people that did this are some sick fucks......then again it had to come from higher up the food chain.

The Bogus Torture Coverup - The Daily Beast

full story

The Bogus Torture Coverup - Page 1 - The Daily Beast
no, it didnt have to come from higher up

so then its rogue, renegade sick fuckers that did this on their own to these people? they need the same done to them for starters and see how it feels to them...no wonder the world hates us!
yes, it was a small group of sick fucks and they were all prosecuted and punished.

now, are you saying we should start chopping off heads like the islamic sick fucks do so they can understand how wrong it is?

Who hates us less than they did before January 20, 2009?

I doubt it matters to you. My take on our image abroad is an opportunity to reclaim the higher ground. In our vision the world sees. Want it or not we are the success story...we are what most of the people in the world strive to emulate. As we put bad actors in thier proper place swo does the world. Maybe not in direct action like we CAN but in spirit which assists our goals. It is a shift. We care ..they care. And no, for you neo con wacked out christian fucks ..it is not an absolute. There will always be Saddam Huseins and Kim Jung Ils in the world. Our success in handling those types requires we have the moral authority to act. That authority is earned by our actions.

I doubt it matters to you. My take on our image abroad is an opportunity to reclaim the higher ground. In our vision the world sees. Want it or not we are the success story...we are what most of the people in the world strive to emulate. As we put bad actors in thier proper place swo does the world. Maybe not in direct action like we CAN but in spirit which assists our goals. It is a shift. We care ..they care. And no, for you neo con wacked out christian fucks ..it is not an absolute. There will always be Saddam Huseins and Kim Jung Ils in the world. Our success in handling those types requires we have the moral authority to act. That authority is earned by our actions.

Right --like when Clinton was getting blow jobs :lol:

um, man up and answer her question
WHO hates us less since jan 20th?

Um...Huh?

The good german fraulein doesn't exactly get my juices flowing in the "man up department" if you know what I mean.

But for you sailor... And I mean that in a positively non homosexual way.

I don't race cars in the street any more. I don't involve myself in arguments or discussion that I don't care about. The fraulein is a neo con as far as I can tell. That means she doesn't really care about this country and her question is a distraction from the point the answer to which is obvious to all but the most severly mentaly or politically challenged.

Some think only a fool admits guilt..I would guess that ALL neo cons refuse to admit any kind of guilt for anything.

I dispute that premise. I reject that weakness. To lead requires one of two things. Trust or fear on the part of those being led.

I couldn't trust Reagan because he was an actor. I tried to trust Bush I because he was smart and he knew where all the bodies were buried..he had leverage. I couldn't trust Clinton because...well did some real bad things to our country concerning trade and the media. I tried to trust Bush II because I hoped he would seek good council from his father. I do not think George is/was a bad man at heart. BUT he as it turned out is flawed. He is a dry drunk, a born again christian(whatever the fuck that is) and a fool. He allowed Cheney to do some incredibly destructive things before and after 9/11. Cheney is a mad man. I don't know and we will probably never know the real facts surrounding 9/11. I do not believe a damn thing that came out of the Bush administration. I am not willing to forgive or ignore the THOUSANDS of lies that I am already aware of. I am not alone. The world view is similar to mine. How many feel that way? 10%?, 20%?, 30%?, 50%???..more?

The neo cons of this, our, political landscape don't look at the world with an open mind. They do not nor do they want to trust anyone nor do they seek trust that does not share thier narrow set of values. That is most of the population of the planet...the vast majority. We cannot fight the whole world. I certainly am tired of my country conducting foreign policy in the manner it has been during the last thirty plus years. Although some think we can kick everyones ass any time we choose it is a foolish suicidal plan. It is way past rediculous. Even if we nuked everyone we don't like we would end up poisoning the earth making it not habitable.

I do not know if Obama can succeed rebuilding the pedastal we need to stand on to lead the world away from stupidity. I hope he can. I can't give you an exact or even an approximation of those that also want a different path to succeed. Maybe I am not man enough to provide that polling information.

I WAS man enough to shoot a 36 on nine holes this morning and collect a buck a hole each from the rest of the foursome in all but two of the holes. No big deal? My friends play jungle rule golf. Funny noises when you drive and putt. No problem? You try it!!

Last edited:

Um...Huh?

The good german fraulein doesn't exactly get my juices flowing in the "man up department" if you know what I mean.

But for you sailor... And I mean that in a positively non homosexual way.

I don't race cars in the street any more. I don't involve myself in arguments or discussion that I don't care about. The fraulein is a neo con as far as I can tell. That means she doesn't really care about this country and her question is a distraction from the point the answer to which is obvious to all but the most severly mentaly or politically challenged.

Some think only a fool admits guilt..I would guess that ALL neo cons refuse to admit any kind of guilt for anything.

I dispute that premise. I reject that weakness. To lead requires one of two things. Trust or fear on the part of those being led.

I couldn't trust Reagan because he was an actor. I tried to trust Bush I because he was smart and he knew where all the bodies were buried..he had leverage. I couldn't trust Clinton because...well did some real bad things to our country concerning trade and the media. I tried to trust Bush II because I hoped he would seek good council from his father. I do not think George is/was a bad man at heart. BUT he as it turned out is flawed. He is a dry drunk, a born again christian(whatever the fuck that is) and a fool. He allowed Cheney to do some incredibly destructive things before and after 9/11. Cheney is a mad man. I don't know and we will probably never know the real facts surrounding 9/11. I do not believe a damn thing that came out of the Bush administration. I am not willing to forgive or ignore the THOUSANDS of lies that I am already aware of. I am not alone. The world view is similar to mine. How many feel that way? 10%?, 20%?, 30%?, 50%???..more?

The neo cons of this, our, political landscape don't look at the world with an open mind. They do not nor do they want to trust anyone nor do they seek trust that does not share thier narrow set of values. That is most of the population of the planet...the vast majority. We cannot fight the whole world. I certainly am tired of my country conducting foreign policy in the manner it has been during the last thirty plus years. Although some think we can kick everyones ass any time we choose it is a foolish suicidal plan. It is way past rediculous. Even if we nuked everyone we don't like we would end up poisoning the earth making it not habitable.

I do not know if Obama can succeed rebuilding the pedastal we need to stand on to lead the world away from stupidity. I hope he can. I can't give you an exact or even an approximation of those that also want a different path to succeed. Maybe I am not man enough to provide that polling information.

I WAS man enough to shoot a 36 on nine holes this morning and collect a buck a hole each from the rest of the foursome in all but two of the holes. No big deal? My friends play jungle rule golf. Funny noises when you drive and put. No problem? You try it!!

How much do they charge at Putt Putt these days ? :lol:

Um...Huh?

:delete yet another boring non-answer:
so you couldnt man-up and actually answer her question
what is amazing is that you took so many words to do so

Abu Ghraib Rape Photos

By IslamOnline.net & Newspapers

"The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it," Taguba said. (Google)

CAIRO — The Abu Ghraib pictures censored by President Barack Obama clearly depicted horrific acts of rape and sexual abuse of Iraqi men and women in the infamous detention center.
"These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency," Major General Antonio Taguba, who conducted the investigation into Abu Ghraib abuse scandal, told the Daily Telegraph on Thursday, May 28.

The former army official saw the photos of Iraqi prisoner abuse that Obama has censored because they were among photographs included in his 2004 probe into the prisoner abuse scandal.

"The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it," said Taguba, who documented the rape and sexual abuse in his damning report.

One picture shows an American soldier raping an Iraqi woman prisoner while another shows a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed.

Another picture shows a male translator raping an Iraqi male detainee.

Other photos depict sexual assaults with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube.

Taguba said the photographs, amounting to 2000 images, relate to 400 cases of abuse carried out at Abu Ghraib and six other prisons between 2001 and 2005.

The Abu Ghraib scandal first broke out in 2004 after American newspapers published shocking photos taken on mobile and digital cameras by US soldiers of Iraqi detainees.

The photos showed soldiers at the US-run prison grinning alongside detainees held in humiliating positions or cowering in front of snarling military dogs.

Others depicted prisoners piled up naked in a pyramid on the floor, forced to stand naked in front of female guards, and chained to beds in stress positions with women's underwear put over their heads.

“Imperiling”

Though he outspokenly condemns the Abu Ghraib abuses, Taguba agrees with Obama that the photos, horrific as they are, should never be released to the public.

"I am not sure what purpose their release would serve other than a legal one," the army general told the Daily Telegraph.

"The consequence would be to imperil our troops, the only protectors of our foreign policy, when we most need them."

When first revealed in 2004, the widely-publicized Abu Ghraib abuse pictures triggered international condemnation and damaged America's reputation.

The controversy resurfaced earlier this month after Obama initially pledged not to appeal a decision by the Supreme Court to disclose all of them.

But he later reneged on that promise on the ground that their release could put the safety of US troops at risk.

The reversal drew rebuke from human rights groups for making a mockery of his previous vows of transparency and accountability

:eek:

ROFLMNAO.. Man ya can't hide "ANTI-AMERICAN!" It just tends to ooze right out...

Forum List

Back