If This Is True...The Photos

The actions by these reservists over at Abu Graib are pretty much a black eye for the entire military at the time that it happened. As a military man, I'm not going to ignore it, I'm going to acknowledge that yeah.....some of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms fucked up, and I'm not going to make excuses.

But what I WILL do, is point to all the other shining examples that we do have, and hope that eventually, the stellar service of those individuals will eventually dull the memory of the fucksticks that screwed up.

Making excuses only gets you in trouble, and makes you look like shit to the rest of the world.

That was exactly my point. It doesn't matter if only a few losers were responsible for the inhuman behavior. The rest of the world sees "United States was caught torturing prisioners". I don't even know how such damage to our reputation can be erased, or if it can at all. We are not blaming all of the military but we know that everyone else will and the results will be the same.

Then the 'rest of the world' is pretty damn stupid.

You are not alone, we Brits have been accused of farting in a prisoners cell while serving him desert, put him off his pudding.I believe someone called an Iraqi a Paki once upon a time, his feelings were hurt beyond recompense.

Fart on me, piss on me, beat the shit out of me but please don't throw me in that briar patch.
These scummy murdering ***** are using our own fucking laws against us.Fuck them, there have been too many Brits carried home for me to give a fuck.

Well, you better get that problem taken care of or your entire military and citizenry will be judged and found lacking based on the actions of a few. And you don't want the 'rest of the world' being upset with the entire country. :sarcasm:

Well, you better get that problem taken care of or your entire military and citizenry will be judged and found lacking based on the actions of a few. And you don't want the 'rest of the world' being upset with the entire country. :sarcasm:

We've lived with it for hundreds of years, sometimes it sucks to be the King.:cool:

We've lived with it for hundreds of years, sometimes it sucks to be the King.:cool:

Yes, you Brits had imperialism down to a science... and you didn't apologize for it either. :lol:

You are not alone, we Brits have been accused of farting in a prisoners cell while serving him desert, put him off his pudding.I believe someone called an Iraqi a Paki once upon a time, his feelings were hurt beyond recompense.

Fart on me, piss on me, beat the shit out of me but please don't throw me in that briar patch.
These scummy murdering ***** are using our own fucking laws against us.Fuck them, there have been too many Brits carried home for me to give a fuck.

you are a wise soul! very wise! :clap2:

Amen.

One only need read the few ridiculously self-absorbed morally selective posts of some in here to realize just how far America has fallen in upon itself.

This isn't so hard. I don't really give damn if these guys were raped. Doesn't chap my ass one bit. But I am smart enough to know that if I see the same photos of Americans raped or tortured or murderd, I have half a mind to check my old ass in to join the fight.

It works both ways. There is no need to give them any more reason. Kill 'em on the battle field, kill 'em in the street. Don't fuck with people naked, in prison, in shackles. And if you must, DON'T TAKE ANY FUCKING PICTURES.

This isn't so hard. I don't really give damn if these guys were raped. Doesn't chap my ass one bit. But I am smart enough to know that if I see the same photos of Americans raped or tortured or murderd, I have half a mind to check my old ass in to join the fight.

It works both ways. There is no need to give them any more reason. Kill 'em on the battle field, kill 'em in the street. Don't fuck with people naked, in prison, in shackles. And if you must, DON'T TAKE ANY FUCKING PICTURES.
If they weren't guilty of any crime, they shouldn't be raped. Come to think of it, I can't think of a crime that justifies raping someone. Executing, sure...but not rape.

Does that include cutting some poor fuckers throat on telly?

It seems there is a faction on this thread that believes because some terrorists cut off someone's head then we are perfectly justified in raping people that may or may not be guilty of any crime.

That is twisted.

It seems there is a faction on this thread that believes because some terrorists cut off someone's head then we are perfectly justified in raping people that may or may not be guilty of any crime.

That is twisted.

Not justified, couldn't give a flying fuckified.

That is twisted.

Let me get out my fence riding saddle.....

I can not pretend to actually care that much about a guy being raped with a prickly pear in an Iraqi prison. Sure, I can agree it would suck, but it's not my ass.

What I do care about is that one of the reasons I don't care is because I saw photos of an American guys head in here. So it only makes sense that there are a whole bunch of Iraqis who will be pissed when they find out and see that we were butt raping one of their countrymen. It is a totally AVOIDABLE situation. Just don't rape your prisoners.

That is twisted.

I can not pretend to actually care that much about a guy being raped with a prickly pear in an Iraqi prison. Sure, I can agree it would suck, but it's not my ass.

What I do care about is that one of the reasons I don't care is because I saw photos of an American guys head in here. So it only makes sense that there are a whole bunch of Iraqis who will be pissed when they find out and see that we were butt raping one of their countrymen. It is a totally AVOIDABLE situation. Just don't rape your prisoners.

If it bothers those fuckers it is alright with me because, I'll tell you this boy, It bothers the fuck out of me whenever they bring a boy home in a box, and however many we hear about that died, ask yourself this, how many come home minus arms, legs, eyes and all and fucking sundry? you see.bonny lad when we read or hear about the injured, they haven't all got a scratched finger or a bruised arm, most of them are seriously fucked.

That is twisted.

They were raping men? I guess it should be updated to don't ask don't tell don't show. :eusa_sick:

excuse me for sounding cynical, but that's the last thing I can envision,, post 9-11 American soldiers actually lusting after Iraqi men.. yuck! that is sick,, shoot them at dawn.

Heres another thing from the King, North Korea won't go away until we make it so.

Who dares push the button?

Not us soft fuckers...look to the East to save the World.

We will end upsecond rate nofuckingbodies.

That is twisted.

I could agree that it wouldn't bother me if the ones that were raped were actually terrorists...I'd still think it was wrong, though. If they weren't terrorists, it would bother me.

That is twisted.

I could agree that it wouldn't bother me if the ones that were raped were actually terrorists...I'd still think it was wrong, though. If they weren't terrorists, it would bother me.

You could always put the shoe on the other foot and see how that fits instead of taking the view of the fucking animals that seek to kill the likes of you and yours.You never know, you might see it my way.

You could always put the shoe on the other foot and see how that fits instead of taking the view of the fucking animals that seek to kill the likes of you and yours.You never know, you might see it my way.
I don't know what part of my post you didn't understand. Do you seriously think that anyone with arabic blood is a terrorist...and that every single person we've mistreated was a terrorist? Seriously?

How do you know?

Forum List

Back