If this is true, Panetta should resign

Secretary of Defense is scared of his own troops.
It is in the NEWS, to put it mildly; Gurganus is not reported to have called PANETTA about his decision.

Whoa geeze that's even worse. For true that's not good and I will not blame Panetta for this bizarre scenario then.

Thanks for that. Appreciated.

I hope you can get this out there. With the information I had, it did seem like Panetta made this call. If he did not, I'll go the distance to make sure he's not blamed of this then.

Last edited:
Well now the thread's completely fucked up.

My title was better, and instead of starting it without a link or any reference to the story, Synth's idiotic vapidism is first up.

I started another thread because the thread title doesn't describe the contents of the thread. Nor is the first post specific.

If you guys need a copy editor and you're willing to pay, I'll jump right in. I can do headlines and content editing like you wouldn't believe. This sort of travesty makes me cringe.

Tissue?

It is in the NEWS, to put it mildly; Gurganus is not reported to have called PANETTA about his decision.

Whoa geeze that's even worse. For true that's not good and I will not blame Panetta for this bizarre scenario then.

Vehicle crashes on runway during Panetta visit in Afghanistan - The Washington Post
An Afghani civilian stole a military vehicle and crashed near a runway that was bringing Panetta in before the "disarming". It seems as if the crash caused "some jitters". Gurganus made a last minute decision about the Marines.

Generals are. Vietnam fragging? Soldiers shooting up bases?

you pathetic twerp. get a life

:redface:

I know Vietnam very well sir or madame. I lived those days. I was a major left winger at the time. Bernie Billie and Karenga are all very well known names to me kid.

I threw the baby out with the bathwater went violent and Bernie's screaming "stick a fork in her" ok? When Bernie is screaming that she's thrilled to death that someone is fucking killing Sharon Tate by stabbing her belly to death AND killed her baby in the womb I know I'm dealing with crazy bitch from hell.

You get a life. I lived those days. I don't have to pretend. And they were nasty days.

Last edited:

Vehicle crashes on runway during Panetta visit in Afghanistan - The Washington Post
An Afghani civilian stole a military vehicle and crashed near a runway that was bringing Panetta in before the "disarming". It seems as if the crash caused "some jitters". Gurganus made a last minute decision about the Marines.

Thank you so much for truth. Appreciated. Truth makes life spin around.

yours,
td

That reasoning implies American troops cannot be trusted and should be subjected to de facto gun control measures such as demonstrated in this example.

There was no such thing as fragging in WW-II, or even in Korea -- in spite of the relative futility and the deplorable management of that debacle. Fragging occurred as the result of the troops' awareness of the absolute absence of necessity for our actions in Vietnam and the consequently senseless management of those actions. If it appears that fragging (in one form or other) has an emerging potential in Afghanistan that is a clear signal it's time to withdraw immediately and completely.

"Fragging" is borderline mutiny.

If this regime is not worried about a militalry coup, it should be and Panetta is.

But he'd be the last guy to say so. :D I'm a huge right winger. But Panetta out of many conservative panels these days has always resonated as a sane individual.

That's why I just lost it when I thought Leon had gone koo koo bye bye crazy and asked the Marines to disarm.

Puulllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeze, That's what we heard at first.

I'm purring now. I'll wait till Leon gets back. The man has always been a straight up soul.

Tough gig for him now.

you pathetic twerp. get a life

:redface:

I know Vietnam very well sir or madame. I lived those days. I was a major left winger at the time. Bernie Billie and Karenga are all very well known names to me kid.

I threw the baby out with the bathwater went violent and Bernie's screaming "stick a fork in her" ok? When Bernie is screaming that she's thrilled to death that someone is fucking killing Sharon Tate by stabbing her belly to death AND killed her baby in the womb I know I'm dealing with crazy bitch from hell.

You get a life. I lived those days. I don't have to pretend. And they were nasty days.
TD, who is/was Bernie Billie? I was a young child when Tate was murdered.

If it was his decision it was a bad one. Because he is a general, not a diplomat, and that action was purely diplomatic.

I would expect something like that from an RA general but not a Marine.

when was the last time you heard of terrorists hijacking a plane and flying them into buildings?

They thought the samething before 9/11....

Again this is why you don't run policy.

For crying out loud this is why you should love "moi" and build the pipeline. Why support foreign investments into "Obama Effigy Firms" who are still giving labor to China?

He gets another 4 years. I'm investing. :eusa_angel:

I always envisioned the owner of the largest Bush Effigy flammable doll going...

"It's been a good 8 years" Thank you for your service.:badgrin: That man made a fortune.

what?

8 YEARS of Bush Effigy dolls? I see money every where I look. Come on. It was a goldmine for the Bush Effigy doll maker.

And well this is me, you could make them instant flammable you would triple sales.

Sorries. It's just this side of me to make money. :razz: Obama's taking a while to catch on but trust me. One more year I'm going full blast with Merkel dolls.

Think about the sales in Greece. Double box sets of Merkel and Sarkozy? On a spinning wheel with darts.

:D

C'est moi cherie!

Last edited:
I have to laugh at how dickeheads made asses of themselves in this thread.

I am sure it was said several pages ago...but just in case...

It was not Panetta's decision...it was the generals decision.

Since Afghan soldiers are asked to lay down their arms before entering the venue, so were US soldiers...sort of a sign of equality....and as opposed to showing a sign of "distrust" of the Afghan soldiers...they made it a sign of "peace" amongst all.

Oh..the outrage!....the huimanity! How dare he!

lol...you guys are a hoot.

It's a war! People get Killed! This administration needs to suck it up & deal with it.

No shit ... we burn some qurans and they kill US people and we apologize. Unfortunately 1 person went off on their own and killed people and now we apologize and suck up by changing what has been done for years and years to appease them further. If we handed the soldier over he would be hanged, stoned or beheaded by now and they would still want to kill more.
They will never be satisified .. its over.

Forum List

Back