Who Are The Terrorists?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Who Are the ‘Terrorists’?

The pattern of American atrocities in wartime

by Justin Raimondo

In the early morning hours of March 11, a US soldier assigned to "special ops" in Afghanistan, stationed near Kandahar, went into a local village and gunned down 16 people – including nine women and three children. At least three others were wounded. He went from house to house, in the predawn darkness, systematically murdering people while they slept in their beds: he then doused them with a flammable liquid and set them ablaze.

What is it about American troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan? From Abu Ghraib [.pdf] to the Mahmudiyah killings to the Hamdania murder of a crippled old man to the horrors of the Haditha massacre, it's been one atrocity after another (see here, here, and here). More recently it was the "rogue" team of killers that murdered Afghan civilians in the Maywand district for sport. Then it was US troops urinating on corpses, followed shortly afterward by the Koran-burning incident, the second such example of American contempt for the people they are supposed to be "liberating." Now we have this, which – we're told – is the result of a US soldier having a "breakdown."

I'm not defending the soldier who went on the rampage, but people do snap.... It happens in the civilian world, it happens in the military(Ft. Hood and this tragedy, for instance).

I don't think that it's a epidemic or anything. The guy is going to be tried, convicted and probably receive capital punishment.

Is this piece of garbage article insinuating that our military members are terrorists? I'm sure it's been a picnic for them over there and there is no way any of them could go over the edge. And what about the countless terrorist attacks around the world, most committed by young Muslim men? Why do they get ignored, yet when a brain damaged soldier goes off the deep end that's all we hear about? We didn't see this kind of fuss over the Ft Hood shootings when a Muslim soldier shot and killed other service members. When the killing is done by Muslims, we are asked to calm down and embrace Muslims. When a handful of service members crack under the tremendous pressure they are under, it's treated entirely different.

Our military will be in more trouble for burning the Koran than most radical Islam for murdering thousands of innocents.

At least get it in perspective here. The media isn't quick to talk about the horrible things done to our soliders, and it's much worse than getting urinated on or having their bible burned. Recall the beheadings and endless torture.

These soldiers who commit these crimes are dealt with and they will be discussed in the media till everyone knows their names and I imagine their families will be harassed as well. We don't see the same thing when it's Muslims, then we just see cries for tolerance and understanding.

Don't even attempt to hold these soldiers up as examples of what our military is like. That would be unforgivable.

I don't know what those men endured over there or what made them snap.

Last edited:

by Justin Raimondo

In the early morning hours of March 11, a US soldier assigned to "special ops" in Afghanistan, stationed near Kandahar, went into a local village and gunned down 16 people – including nine women and three children. At least three others were wounded. He went from house to house, in the predawn darkness, systematically murdering people while they slept in their beds: he then doused them with a flammable liquid and set them ablaze.

What is it about American troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan? From Abu Ghraib [.pdf] to the Mahmudiyah killings to the Hamdania murder of a crippled old man to the horrors of the Haditha massacre, it's been one atrocity after another (see here, here, and here). More recently it was the "rogue" team of killers that murdered Afghan civilians in the Maywand district for sport. Then it was US troops urinating on corpses, followed shortly afterward by the Koran-burning incident, the second such example of American contempt for the people they are supposed to be "liberating." Now we have this, which – we're told – is the result of a US soldier having a "breakdown."

Fuck you and this terrorist loving piece of faggot shit you just posted clown.:evil:

We have been there too long. Vietnam and the Soviet experience in Afghanistan should have shown us the folly of open ended military occupation of a hostile country. I expect we will now step up our withdrawal but the lasting effects on the young men who spent so much of their young lives on this worthless venture will haunt us for decades.

I'm not defending the soldier who went on the rampage, but people do snap.... It happens in the civilian world, it happens in the military(Ft. Hood and this tragedy, for instance).

I don't think that it's a epidemic or anything. The guy is going to be tried, convicted and probably receive capital punishment.

I see......so , is that what happened in Waco? The FBI and the Delta Force "snapped"? Did they get capital punishment or raises and promotions?

I see......so , is that what happened in Waco? The FBI and the Delta Force "snapped"? Did they get capital punishment or raises and promotions?

Former Branch Davidian?

Is this piece of garbage article insinuating that our military members are terrorists? .

No. He is outright stating that.

And Rachel Maddow wants to give these guys a "welcome home" "victory" parade?

Of course she does: even the "liberals" in our country are corrupted by the ugliness that pervades the national consciousness and poisons everything we do. "Honor the troops" is a given on the left as well as the right, because the above-mentioned atrocities are just "isolated incidents," examples of soldiers who had "breakdowns" and went "rogue." Their actions have nothing to do with our mission [.pdf], our mentality, or our decadent culture, which glorifies violence and disdains foreigners – especially if they're Muslims. Oh no: these are all anomalies, there's nothing to see here so please move along …"

by Justin Raimondo

Fuck you and this terrorist loving piece of faggot shit you just posted clown.:evil:

Yo Vern, are you still getting cum facials?

by Justin Raimondo

Yo Vern, are you still getting cum facials?

No but I love busting my load on your girlfriends face chump.:eusa_angel:

Pointing the finger at the wrong people. This is what wars do to some ppl, being surrounded by war can turn some soldiers crazy, no matter how well trained. There is no substitute for being in a warzone.

The finger should be pointed at the politicians who use propaganda to make kids think we use our military for the defense of the United States when we just use it to warmonger, gain power and prizes. Then once they've sold them this bill of goods, they send them into warzones and ppl are dying for things have nothing to do with the defense of the U.S. That could make anyone go crazy.

Be pissed at politicians who get bought off by special interests and could give a shit less about soldiers, not the soldiers who no matter their actions, all went into it with good intentions.

We have been there too long. Vietnam and the Soviet experience in Afghanistan should have shown us the folly of open ended military occupation of a hostile country. I expect we will now step up our withdrawal but the lasting effects on the young men who spent so much of their young lives on this worthless venture will haunt us for decades.

Are you sure?

Because according to KBR , Halliburton and other war profiteers , they haven't yet made enough money.

Pointing the finger at the wrong people. This is what wars do to some ppl, being surrounded by war can turn some soldiers crazy, no matter how well trained. There is no substitute for being in a warzone.

The finger should be pointed at the politicians who use propaganda to make kids think we use our military for the defense of the United States when we just use it to warmonger, gain power and prizes. Then once they've sold them this bill of goods, they send them into warzones and ppl are dying for things have nothing to do with the defense of the U.S. That could make anyone go crazy.

Be pissed at politicians who get bought off by special interests and could give a shit less about soldiers, not the soldiers who no matter their actions, all went into it with good intentions.

The Soldiers are easier to blame and spit at than the politicians, always been that way.

We have been there too long. We should withdraw, not because I don't think we were right to go in. We should have gone in earlier and come out quicker. At this point, I don't see a different outcome if we stay one more year, five more years, ten more years or even twenty more years. But that's neither here nor there. The implication of the o/p is that our troops are terrorists because one person went on a shooting spree. That breakdown was not governmental policy; was not endorsed by governmental policy; is not being defended by governmental policy; and the person will be treated and/or prosecuted depending on whether he was sane at the time of the attack... same as any other similar incident which occurs in a non-military setting.

And that's where the randian imbecile o/p and the writer whose ideas he thinks are worth posting makes his mistake.

We have been there too long. We should withdraw, not because I don't think we were right to go in. We should have gone in earlier and come out quicker. At this point, I don't see a different outcome if we stay one more year, five more years, ten more years or even twenty more years. But that's neither here nor there. The implication of the o/p is that our troops are terrorists because one person went on a shooting spree. That breakdown was not governmental policy; was not endorsed by governmental policy; is not being defended by governmental policy; and the person will be treated and/or prosecuted depending on whether he was sane at the time of the attack... same as any other similar incident which occurs in a non-military setting.

And that's where the randian imbecile o/p and the writer whose ideas he thinks are worth posting makes his mistake.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back