If there is a war with Iran it would have to be fought quickly...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...with a first strike on anything the Iranians have that might have nuclear capabilities.

We couldn't have a long build-up like we did in the days before the Gulf War and the Iraq War.

We'd have to have the element of surprise.

Targeting and killing Iran's leadership would help create the chaos necessary for a swift victory.

and your plan includes complete regime change, suckin' up to the wests oilocracy , along with a pass for Israel, right?

~S~

I vehemently disagree with using nuclear weapons on Iraq or Iran ...

... My people are going to have to live there someday...

gettyimages-168592137-1453917696.jpg

Iran needs to be careful. If they push us too far, it will be all-out war with the intent for regime change. The U.S. could probably destabilize their government and military sufficiently to create an Iranian civil war.

If war occurs, we will wipe out their command and control centers, their air force, their navy and target military bases and personnel for destruction. We can then also arm Iranian insurgents. It goes without saying that their nuclear facilities would also be targeted and eventually taken over by American special forces.

The Iranian regime overplayed their hand and got burnt. If they continue to push, it will be suicide for them.

Iran needs to be careful. If they push us too far, it will be all-out war with the intent for regime change. The U.S. could probably destabilize their government and military sufficiently to create an Iranian civil war.

If war occurs, we will wipe out their command and control centers, their air force, their navy and target military bases and personnel for destruction. We can then also arm Iranian insurgents. It goes without saying that their nuclear facilities would also be targeted and eventually taken over by American special forces.

The Iranian regime overplayed their hand and got burnt. If they continue to push, it will be suicide for them.

We did that to their neighbor ... it didn't work out so well for us or for them.

I like this game better ... just keep punching them in the nuts from the air until they no longer show their faces. It could go on for decades, but doesn't put American forces in jeopardy.

More stupidity from Trumpist Bushies. A war with Iran would go on for years and with tens of thousands dead.

We did that to their neighbor ... it didn't work out so well for us or for them.

I like this game better ... just keep punching them in the nuts from the air until they no longer show their faces. It could go on for decades, but doesn't put American forces in jeopardy.

I'm not in favor of invading Iran, nor do we need to. I believe we can hit them from the air and the sea. We can make raids with special forces. Most importantly, we can arm an insurgency and they can do the dirty work on the ground. Many Iranian cities would fall with the last likely being Tehran.

More stupidity from Trumpist Bushies. A war with Iran would go on for years and with tens of thousands dead.

But not tens of thousands of OUR dead.
Wrong again Hoss. What were the promises that Bush/Cheney made in Iraq? How many days was the war to last? How many dead in Iraq as of today? How many Americans dead? Can you says with certainty the war would not spread?

Tens of thousands is a conservative estimate.

Most importantly, we can arm an insurgency and they can do the dirty work on the ground.

The last time we did that, we ended up with these guys ...

AABsFCk.img

We don't need to ship arms in ... just stop food from getting in.

Forum List

Back