If there is a war with Iran it would have to be fought quickly...

...with a first strike on anything the Iranians have that might have nuclear capabilities.
I hope Iran already has a nuke and DC and Tel Aviv are wiped off the map. Be first time I have gotten drunk in over a decade celebrating so hard!

What makes you think that you'd still be alive to celebrate?

Maybe you never heard of nuclear fallout or nuclear winter?

Nuclear fallout - Wikipedia

Nuclear winter - Wikipedia

You must be really fucking stupid.

...with a first strike on anything the Iranians have that might have nuclear capabilities.
I hope Iran already has a nuke and DC and Tel Aviv are wiped off the map. Be first time I have gotten drunk in over a decade celebrating so hard!

I won't and don't really care TBH...I will get to enjoy seeing the worlds 2 biggest terrorist hotbeds taken out so I will die a HAPPY MAN!

BTW this is interesting. Ethiopia & Sudan are in danger of being overrun by a plague of locusts. They are two of the Nations that join Russia, Iran & Turkey when Magog and it’s allies attack Israel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-50345204

There won’t be a war with Iran. Their entire country is set ablaze and they lose 90% of their entire military force when Iran, Russia, and Turkey suddenly turn South and attack Israel and God destroys them With Hell Fire, Brimstone, and Hail, and well as a plague and then insanity as they turn on each other.

There are so many bodies it takes 7 months to bury the dead and it takes 7 years to clear the battlefield of the wreckage of the combined Islamic-Russian Alliance.

Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38 & 39.

Weren't the armies all on horses when this was to occur?

The plan would be to kill the Islamist leaders and let the people decide their new leadership.
It's never worked anywhere else, why would it here?
Some people in third world countries are not smart enough to select their own leaders.
We aren’t the world police

It's one thing to take out their oil fields and ports, but killing women and children not to mention killing oppressed minorities within Iran that have not harmed Americans is obscene

It's what we have done everywhere else.

As much, less so or about the same for those who advocate dropping one on Iran?

We couldn't have a long build-up like we did in the days before the Gulf War and the Iraq War.

We'd have to have the element of surprise.

Targeting and killing Iran's leadership would help create the chaos necessary for a swift victory.

There isn't going to be any war with Iran, moron.

A major nuclear war is a lose-lose for the world. We used to have drills as kids going under our desks at school. I still wonder when I hear a "long fire whistle" if the ICBMs are coming down. Nuclear war is nothing to kid about.

That said, I don't see the need to drop one on Iran. It took 2-weeks to beat Saddam's 4th largest army in the world, and Iran and Iraq were even money in their wars. I'd still bet on a coup to remove the Ayatollah before a shooting war with Iran, because the military generals know that they are all toast in a shooting war with the US. They know that their air force is no match, their armor, they have nothing that can compete. It would be like the "highway of death" when the Iraqis were all trying to escape Kuwait.

A major nuclear war is a lose-lose for the world. We used to have drills as kids going under our desks at school. I still wonder when I hear a "long fire whistle" if the ICBMs are coming down. Nuclear war is nothing to kid about.

That said, I don't see the need to drop one on Iran. It took 2-weeks to beat Saddam's 4th largest army in the world, and Iran and Iraq were even money in their wars. I'd still bet on a coup to remove the Ayatollah before a shooting war with Iran, because the military generals know that they are all toast in a shooting war with the US. They know that their air force is no match, their armor, they have nothing that can compete. It would be like the "highway of death" when the Iraqis were all trying to escape Kuwait.

China and Russia didn't jump in the Iraq mess.

The plan would be to kill the Islamist leaders and let the people decide their new leadership.

Never?

Never.
What happened in Iraq?

20 years spinning our wheels and wasting trillions of dollars. Iraq is not a better place today than it was under Saddam.
It’s different not better but the leaders of Iran must fear ending up like him or Gaddafi. They know the US can eliminate leaders.

Iran needs to be careful. If they push us too far, it will be all-out war with the intent for regime change. The U.S. could probably destabilize their government and military sufficiently to create an Iranian civil war.

If war occurs, we will wipe out their command and control centers, their air force, their navy and target military bases and personnel for destruction. We can then also arm Iranian insurgents. It goes without saying that their nuclear facilities would also be targeted and eventually taken over by American special forces.

The Iranian regime overplayed their hand and got burnt. If they continue to push, it will be suicide for them.

It ain't happening. Only a true idiot would start another regime change war.., uh.., well.., er,......OK, we might have a regime change war.

Only a true idiot would start.../QUOTE]

I didn't say anything about "starting" a war. If Iran destroys the power grid in, say, Atlanta, we're going to war.

DAMN STRAIGHT! If that happens, I bet I can get a Defense contractor job, if they hold off til I'm off the slopes next month.

Never?

Never.
What happened in Iraq?

20 years spinning our wheels and wasting trillions of dollars. Iraq is not a better place today than it was under Saddam.
It’s different not better but the leaders of Iran must fear ending up like him or Gaddafi. They know the US can eliminate leaders.

But it benefits us none so what is the point? Why? It's going to come back on us sooner or later.

Forum List

Back