Soleimani Asked For It

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
FLASHBACK: Soleimani Practically Begged Trump to Attack Him in 2018

Soleimani's original Instagram post is no longer available, but in addition to the meme, Soleimani wrote, “Come! We are waiting,” in Farsi. “I am your enemy. Quds Force is your enemy. You start this war, but we will finish it.”

I guess Soleimani musta thought he was still dealing with the feckless Obama. Trump fulfilled Qasem's wish....:113:

What I find intriguing is how the Democrats are so upset that Trump killed a terrorist.

Obama killed hundreds of terrorists and the Democrats didn't complain one time.

What gives?

What I find intriguing is how the Democrats are so upset that Trump killed a terrorist.

Obama killed hundreds of terrorists and the Democrats didn't complain one time.

What gives?

I saw an asshole on CNN yesterday say, "right decision, wrong commander in chief". WTF???????????

Democrats hate Trump so much they will root for a terrorist over him.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-02-at-10.04.32-PM.png

Soleimani's original Instagram post is no longer available, but in addition to the meme, Soleimani wrote, “Come! We are waiting,” in Farsi. “I am your enemy. Quds Force is your enemy. You start this war, but we will finish it.”

I guess Soleimani musta thought he was still dealing with the feckless Obama. Trump fulfilled Qasem's wish....:113:
Maybe taunting Trump to Drone Strike him wasn't his brightest move?

SOMEBODY’S STUDIED HIS SAUL ALINSKY: Ted Cruz pushes Senate resolution praising Soleimani mission, daring Dems to oppose.

694940094001_6119578911001_6119580320001-vs.jpg

The resolution is “structured and worded the same way as a 2011 resolution that commended the Obama administration for killing Bin Laden, which received unanimous support in the Senate.”

The resolution honors “the members of the military and intelligence community who carried out the mission that killed Qasem Soleimani.”

Soleimani was killed in an airstrike near the Baghdad airport in Iraq. President Trump had been informed that Soleimani was involved in planning “imminent and sinister attacks” against Americans.

“Soleimani made the death of innocent people his sick passion,” Trump added, saying that "what the U.S. did yesterday should have been done long ago."

Forum List

Back