If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

All of the actions of pursuing females and even his interaction with them and trying to get sex with the teens and hanging out with pretty young girls at where they hang out etc...

Would all be Normal

IF HE WERE JUST ANOTHER TEENAGE BOY or in the cusp of his twenties....

It's the 32 plus year old asst DA pursuing these young teen girls that is what many of us find very creepy and are predatory actions that are in the least, an unfair playing field for those young girls imo.
Which begs the question, what is the youngest age for a female that is acceptable for a man in his thirties to date or to pursue to date? Note date does not mean fuck, but dating could be considered a slippery slope to fucking. I suspect most people would draw the line at 18 years old, although that seems to creepy for many.
how old is Billy Joel and his wife? there's like 30 fking years between them. She had a baby so I know they been partying.
I kind of lost track of the Joel wives after Christy Brinkley - No. 2
It looks like from a quick check of wikipedia that Joel is + 30 or more years on wife no 3 and No. 4.

All of the actions of pursuing females and even his interaction with them and trying to get sex with the teens and hanging out with pretty young girls at where they hang out etc...

Would all be Normal

It's the 32 plus year old asst DA pursuing these young teen girls that is what many of us find very creepy and are predatory actions that are in the least, an unfair playing field for those young girls imo.
Which begs the question, what is the youngest age for a female that is acceptable for a man in his thirties to date or to pursue to date? Note date does not mean fuck, but dating could be considered a slippery slope to fucking. I suspect most people would draw the line at 18 years old, although that seems to creepy for many.
how old is Billy Joel and his wife? there's like 30 fking years between them. She had a baby so I know they been partying.
It looks like from a quick check of wikipedia that Joel is + 30 or more years on wife no 3 and No. 4.
and what about John Edwards? hmmmmm

Would all be Normal

and what about John Edwards? hmmmmm

I don’t give a damn!

How many threads bringing up this same stupid crap are there going to be. Of course Aldred does not know 100% for sure Moore signed it, she was not there 40 years ago. But she does trust her client which is why she presented the yearbook. Out of all the attempts to discredit the yearbook, this is by far the most lame and stupid.

The Moore defenders are getting desperate.
They’ll go to any lengths to defend a chronic child rapist. Disgusting.
Can't you see the irony here? decades of accusations against Slick Willie and the left still defends him. Weird right ?

Accusations against a Republican - guilty
Accusations against a Democrat - vast rightwing conspiricy.

Accusations against a Republican - vast left wing/establishment conspiracy
Accusations against a Democrat - guilty.

You see, being a partisan hack applies to both sides, you of all people should not make fun of the hacks from the other side, it is how you look at in the mirror every morning

The difference is that your version is obvious bullshit. Dims are all partisan hacks, or they are gullible snowflakes who believe the partisan hacks.

There is nothing much more fun than to watch a partisan hack twist himself in knots attacking other partisans hacks to whom he is identical to. You my friend area constant source of amusement. I often am torn on if you are really this two-faced and ignorant of the facts or if it is just an act like Steve McGarrett.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.
980x.gif

Pathetic.

You are...

well no, he has to get the yearbook released, which allred is opposing.
Allred has said the yearbook would be available to a Senate committee. If he files a claim for a lawsuit the yearbook would become available via a court-ordered analysis. A real one, not like the fake one by some blogger running as a thread here on USMB.
And how long after the election will this take place? Allred doesn't have to get it analyzed to prove it's real. She just wants to run out the clock.

Let's support a Congressional Investigation and put Judge Moore under Oath. It was supported by the right when HRC was so investigated, why not Moore. And, to be fair - even though HRC was not treated fairly - let's put the alleged victims under oath too.

Under what authority would congress investigate prior to the election?

The Moral Authority!

Coming from a commiecrat that's a real hoot. LMAO

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively.

Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.

So tell the class oh ignorant one, how do you prove a negative from 40 years ago?

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively.

Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.

So tell the class oh ignorant one, how do you prove a negative from 40 years ago?

Starkey thinks that by throwing around words like fallacy and ad hominem that he sounds intelligent.

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively. Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.
Thanks for admitting you lost the argument Fakey.
That is the equivalent of me hitting a homer to center field and you dancing around saying, "I struck him out." You are delusional.

Except you stepped out of the baseline rounding second. Nice try, but the scoreboard still shows you as an out.
The base, which includes you, works for a Jones victory. The voters of AL are watching incredulously as you guys try to uproot American values and patriotism.

Yeah, you can't have people demanding proof of guilt before they assume guilt, right. Simple allegations should be enough to destroy someone just because you don't like his politics. Is that one of the fundamental transformations your dear leader put in place?

So tell the class oh ignorant one, how do you prove a negative from 40 years ago?.
What negative, oh he who does not understand logic? Nine accusers make positive affirmations. This is not a court of law. But it is a Court of Public Opinion, something that far right wages with varying successes and losses all the time.

Starkey thinks that by throwing around words like fallacy and ad hominem that he sounds intelligent.
When someone ad homs or commits a fallacy, they are on the hook for it. Ad homming, bright eyes, means you have nothing else.

Yeah, you can't have people demanding proof of guilt before they assume guilt, right. Simple allegations should be enough to destroy someone just because you don't like his politics. Is that one of the fundamental transformations your dear leader put in place?.
The proof is in the credulity of the accusations, the accusers, and the circumstantial evidence. This is not a court of law. This is public opinion, and Moore is reeling from the blows.

When someone ad homs or commits a fallacy, they are on the hook for it. Ad homming, bright eyes, means you have nothing else.
There you go again.

So tell the class oh ignorant one, how do you prove a negative from 40 years ago?.
What negative, oh he who does not understand logic? Nine accusers make positive affirmations. This is not a court of law. But it is a Court of Public Opinion, something that far right wages with varying successes and losses all the time.

Affirmations without evidence are worthless 40 years later. How would you go about proving you didn't do the exact thing Moore is being accused of 40 years ago. All anyone would have is your word.

BTW polls are back even.

Affirmations without evidence are worthless 40 years later. How would you go about proving you didn't do the exact thing Moore is being accused of 40 years ago. All anyone would have is your word.

BTW polls are back even.

fox.PNG

Yeah, you can't have people demanding proof of guilt before they assume guilt, right. Simple allegations should be enough to destroy someone just because you don't like his politics. Is that one of the fundamental transformations your dear leader put in place?.
The proof is in the credulity of the accusations, the accusers, and the circumstantial evidence. This is not a court of law. This is public opinion, and Moore is reeling from the blows.

The court of public opinion in AL says it's a hung jury at this time. How many tears will you shed when Moore wins?

Forum List

Back