If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively.

Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.

So tell the class oh ignorant one, how do you prove a negative from 40 years ago?.
What negative, oh he who does not understand logic? Nine accusers make positive affirmations. This is not a court of law. But it is a Court of Public Opinion, something that far right wages with varying successes and losses all the time.

Affirmations without evidence are worthless 40 years later. How would you go about proving you didn't do the exact thing Moore is being accused of 40 years ago. All anyone would have is your word.

BTW polls are back even.

View attachment 161888

I saw one on the news today showing them separated by a couple of tenths. I see you avoided my question, not guts?

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively.

Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.

So tell the class oh ignorant one, how do you prove a negative from 40 years ago?.
What negative, oh he who does not understand logic? Nine accusers make positive affirmations. This is not a court of law. But it is a Court of Public Opinion, something that far right wages with varying successes and losses all the time.

Affirmations without evidence are worthless 40 years later. How would you go about proving you didn't do the exact thing Moore is being accused of 40 years ago. All anyone would have is your word.

BTW polls are back even.

View attachment 161888

I saw one on the news today showing them separated by a couple of tenths.

Don't watch propaganda. And what you might have seen is an "average" which is useless in this case.

BTW polls are back even.

View attachment 161888
That's a Fox poll. Still laughing now?

BTW polls are back even.

View attachment 161888

I saw one on the news today showing them separated by a couple of tenths.

Don't watch propaganda. And what you might have seen is an "average" which is useless in this case.

Nope it wasn't an average, but I'm not going through all their shows to find out who put out the poll. My point was Moore's denials seem to be gaining traction.

BTW polls are back even.

View attachment 161888
That's a Fox poll. Still laughing now?

NOPE!

A Fox poll with that margin will be only meaningful if it has grown in Jones' favor by the 29th/30th next week.

Still a 8% lead right now is a belly punch to Moore.

OK, you laughing now?

There are not 9 accusers.

Yeah, you can't have people demanding proof of guilt before they assume guilt, right. Simple allegations should be enough to destroy someone just because you don't like his politics. Is that one of the fundamental transformations your dear leader put in place?.
The proof is in the credulity of the accusations, the accusers, and the circumstantial evidence. This is not a court of law. This is public opinion, and Moore is reeling from the blows.

The court of public opinion in AL says it's a hung jury at this time. How many tears will you shed when Moore wins?

I think Moore will win

He may be a child molester.....But he is a REPUBLICAN child molester

There are not 9 accusers.

Depends what they are accusing him of

There are many more than 9 who claim Creepy Roy liked em young in his day and hung out at the mall

How many 14 year old girls will be having sexual relations with males today in the US?
I start the bidding at about thirty percent.
Are the males who are engaging in sex with a 14 year old girl 'pedohiles'? Perverts?
When I was fifteen/sixteen there were a LOT of 14 year old girls having regular sex in my school.
What is the age of consent in other countries?
The female cop who was supposed to keep an eye on Moore at baseball games and the mall said she NEVER received a single complaint about Moore.
When she told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell this Andrei looked like she swallowed her tongue.
Andrea immediately ended the interview for fear the cop might reveal more facts about Moore and the false claims against him.
That's odd considering how the LIB MSM have painted him as a serial sexual predator.
I notice the mormon Mitt Romney has gone back to hiding under his rock.
Hey Mitt! How many 14 year old girls have 'married' mormon men over fifty years old?

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively. Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.
Thanks for admitting you lost the argument Fakey.
That is the equivalent of me hitting a homer to center field and you dancing around saying, "I struck him out." You are delusional.

Except you stepped out of the baseline rounding second. Nice try, but the scoreboard still shows you as an out.
The base, which includes you, works for a Jones victory. The voters of AL are watching incredulously as you guys try to uproot American values and patriotism.

Yeah, you can't have people demanding proof of guilt before they assume guilt, right. Simple allegations should be enough to destroy someone just because you don't like his politics. Is that one of the fundamental transformations your dear leader put in place?

and yet character meant nothing in the 90s to democrats. Since this all predates that decade, I'd say they have nothing to stand on.

Yeah, you can't have people demanding proof of guilt before they assume guilt, right. Simple allegations should be enough to destroy someone just because you don't like his politics. Is that one of the fundamental transformations your dear leader put in place?.
The proof is in the credulity of the accusations, the accusers, and the circumstantial evidence. This is not a court of law. This is public opinion, and Moore is reeling from the blows.

The court of public opinion in AL says it's a hung jury at this time. How many tears will you shed when Moore wins?

well the choice for these folks voting is Roy or a demoloser who is for partial birth abortions. So going out with the youth isn't ok, but killing them is game on.

Allred has said the yearbook would be available to a Senate committee. If he files a claim for a lawsuit the yearbook would become available via a court-ordered analysis. A real one, not like the fake one by some blogger running as a thread here on USMB.
And how long after the election will this take place? Allred doesn't have to get it analyzed to prove it's real. She just wants to run out the clock.

Let's support a Congressional Investigation and put Judge Moore under Oath. It was supported by the right when HRC was so investigated, why not Moore. And, to be fair - even though HRC was not treated fairly - let's put the alleged victims under oath too.

Under what authority would congress investigate prior to the election?

The Moral Authority!

Coming from a commiecrat that's a real hoot. LMAO

I can name that idiot-gram in one word: "commiecrat"

OKTexas loves Trump Putin all things Russian and unAmerican values. He is a commiecrat.

I think Moore will win

He may be a child molester.....But he is a REPUBLICAN child molester

"Alleged"

Forum List

Back