IF the shoe was on the other foot

Republicans here try to focus on Obama Hillary and Bill never mentioning the lying scumbag they pushed on America All republican supporters of Trump are traitors and AH's that deserve what traitors get jimho

We are traitors for supporting a guy you don't like, and that's the only reason.

Pap is spot on....both sides will defend their people no matter what. Then call the other side hypocrites. It's comical.

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Would you rise up to protect her like you have this pos of yours?

What shit douche bag? She’s the one that started this, by paying for the fake information to be leaked to the press. Nobody rose up. We’ve just waited all this time for the results of a bullshit investigation. 41 million, and the greatest legal minds in the country found nothing. Now it’s going to flip back to the dim sources that started this shit. Now they are going to be investigated. And you morons just handed him a second term. Why don’t you stick to what you know, like doing bong hits and sucking dick, you fucking loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

In the normal course of business, the government employee emails would be on a government server, where they can be accessed if subpoenaed, not on a private, unsecured server.

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

If I'm ever in a market to sell a bridge, you'll be the first person I call.

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

So you say you never delete emails

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

it doesn't matter if your a civilian or an employee

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping

Yes she was, by the US Congress.

You use your own server because internet emails and government emails keep copies of everything. She didn't just delete her emails, she had the server bleach bitted, and the FBI still found parts of classified emails on it.

As for a security risk, Hillary's server had the very minimum security. She didn't delete them for security reasons. She deleted them because of incriminating evidence against her and perhaps her cabal.

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

When did it become a crime to have connections in Russia?

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?

According to the Mueller Report the Obama knew in 2014 that the Russians were trying to influence the elections and did noth

And you would stand up and defend her just like Trump supporters. It’s all the same, it is meant to be that way. Democrats and Republicans believe in divide and conquer. They are great at it.
If pap,she was a friend of our greatest enemies Russia and Putin there is NO WAY I could support her

Obama looked away from Russia and their influence in 2014. He was working to get Russia to agree to the Iran deal and simply did nothing and reportedly Rice told her staff to stand down when it came to Russian influence.

So as pissed as I am at Trump, I’m just as pissed with Obama.

Another example of party over country.

If I'm ever in a market to sell a bridge, you'll be the first person I call.

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

So you say you never delete emails

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

it doesn't matter if your a civilian or an employee

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping
Ever hear of a thing called "The Freedom of Information Act" as part of the act all electronic communications are to be archive and sent to the government repository. So yes she was under obligation to keep any and all communication.

The fact that she had classified information on any nonsecured computer and that people without proper clearance had access to any of that information was a violation in itself.

Ed, it was on the other foot! Hillary got caught, she was all bad with secy-secy info, she broke her phones, and you guys said--------->catch her if you can!

Bill Clinton got caught colluding with the Chinese, and Hilly knew about it.

Again it was-------------->catch them if you can!

JFK got caught colluding with the press using tax returns; so did LBJ. It came out after their Presidencys, but now everyone knows how they were able to rule with an iron fist.

It is POLITICS! We are just the plebes, you and I. We can't trust any of them, which is why we need the government as far away from our lives as possible. The government DOES have a job to do, but anyone who wants them to do MORE, has just not paid attention to what they do, whenever we allow them to do more than they are supposed to!

If the pubs had pulled some scam to try to overthrow a duly elected president you're damn right I'd be criticizing it.

I was openly against the stonewalling to block Garland. Some things are bigger than party. This is one of them.

This has been bullshit for 2+ years and counting. If it was flipped, hell yes I'd be bitching.
Good on you Were you bitching about the 25 years republicans went after Hillary too?

For what, forgetting about security briefings and scrubbing her hard drives to destroy evidence? No.

I bitch when I think what is happening is wrong.

And don't play that false equivalency game. Nothing I have seen in my life rises to the level of attempting to overturn a presidential election. I didn't like the Garland thing as I saw it undermining our system of government. This is the same, but arguably worse.
If you were against bashing hillary for 25 years you are the exception to the rule

Never believed a word she said. If I was abnormal in that she'd be sitting in the White House.

Hell, I didn't support Trump, thought he was an uncouth prick, but he won. Period. My problem is with those that refuse to accept that to the point of trying to overturn it, and those that carry the water for that reprehensible action, because I see it as undermining our system of government..

Loretta Lynch would have swept it under the rug like she did before.

And could you imagine the outrage if Melania Trump met with Mueller on his private plane for a conversation about their grandchildren, and Muller not have any grandchildren????

If the pubs had pulled some scam to try to overthrow a duly elected president you're damn right I'd be criticizing it.

I was openly against the stonewalling to block Garland. Some things are bigger than party. This is one of them.

This has been bullshit for 2+ years and counting. If it was flipped, hell yes I'd be bitching.
Good on you Were you bitching about the 25 years republicans went after Hillary too?

For what, forgetting about security briefings and scrubbing her hard drives to destroy evidence? No.

And don't play that false equivalency game. Nothing I have seen in my life rises to the level of attempting to overturn a presidential election. I didn't like the Garland thing as I saw it undermining our system of government. This is the same, but arguably worse.
If you were against bashing hillary for 25 years you are the exception to the rule

Never believed a word she said. If I was abnormal in that she'd be sitting in the White House.

Hell, I didn't support Trump, thought he was an uncouth prick, but he won. Period. My problem is with those that refuse to accept that to the point of trying to overturn it, and those that carry the water for that reprehensible action, because I see it as undermining our system of government..

From the Mueller report:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. We are unable to reach such a judgment.” UNABLE the prick is guilty as sin

Why not try to overturn a putin supporting ah like trump?

From the Mueller report:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. We are unable to reach such a judgment.” UNABLE the prick is guilty as sin

I gotta go with 'so what' on that one.

Ed, it was on the other foot! Hillary got caught, she was all bad with secy-secy info, she broke her phones, and you guys said--------->catch her if you can!

Bill Clinton got caught colluding with the Chinese, and Hilly knew about it.

Again it was-------------->catch them if you can!

JFK got caught colluding with the press using tax returns; so did LBJ. It came out after their Presidencys, but now everyone knows how they were able to rule with an iron fist.

It is POLITICS! We are just the plebes, you and I. We can't trust any of them, which is why we need the government as far away from our lives as possible. The government DOES have a job to do, but anyone who wants them to do MORE, has just not paid attention to what they do, whenever we allow them to do more than they are supposed to!
Would you rise up to protect her right or wrong like some of these repub ah's support the pos in our WH ?

From the Mueller report:

No, it's just that anything can be considered an obstruction of justice. Rumors of Trump ready to fire Mueller could be considered an obstruction of justice. Firing Comey could be considered an obstruction of justice.

So why would Trump deliberately obstruct something he was not guilty of? If the police were investigating a robbery they suspected you of doing at your corner store, but you were on the other side of the country when the robbery took place, why would you want to interfere in such an investigation?

What Mueller wrote is that it's not clear, meaning their opinion was subjective.

From the Mueller report:

I gotta go with 'so what' on that one.
Another patriot lol lol

Why not try to overturn a putin supporting ah like trump?

Because he won the election. Obfuscation cannot change that simple fact.

Dislike him, hate him, protest him, vote him out of office. I'm fine with all of that.

This bunked up nonsense to attempt to pin some crap on him to toss him I am not ok with, nor will I ever be.

Forum List

Back