IF the shoe was on the other foot

The grumpy old party, which is as corrupt as the demoRATs, would be crying for justice.

Wait a minute. Hillary did pull the same shit (and worse).
Worse ?? I don't think so but would you support her if she pulled the same bs is the question, or you only support the feces throwing republicans ?

The grumpy old party, which is as corrupt as the demoRATs, would be crying for justice.
imo not quite as corrupt

Trump did nothing wrong. The investigation was started for no justifiable reason. Can you say that about Hillary?

Comey testified that Hillary had classified emails on a non-government server. He testified that she destroyed information, and didn't return state material back to the government. Did Trump do anything like that? On top of taking a hammer and destroying two government cell phones, Hillary bleach bitted her server after it was subpoenaed by the US Congress. Did Trump do anything like that?

Afterwards, the FBI found a laptop that belonged to Hillary's aid with classified information on it, and her husband was using that same device to send nude pictures of himself to strange women across the world. The FBI then destroyed that laptop instead of keeping it for evidence. Did Trump do anything like that?

Then Hillary paid her lawyers to launder money to an agency that hired a foreign spy to gather opposition research on her opponent. The spy got his information from the Russian government. Then Comey got that information, and used to for a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Did Trump do anything like that?

If you want to compare the things that Trump did to what Hillary did, I'm all ready for that debate.

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Would you rise up to protect her like you have this pos of yours?

I went from supporting Bernie to voting for Stein because the shit the scumbitch pulled. Why democrats still feel compelled to defend her is beyond me.

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

If I'm ever in a market to sell a bridge, you'll be the first person I call.

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

imo not quite as corrupt

Trump did nothing wrong. The investigation was started for no justifiable reason. Can you say that about Hillary?

Comey testified that Hillary had classified emails on a non-government server. He testified that she destroyed information, and didn't return state material back to the government. Did Trump do anything like that? On top of taking a hammer and destroying two government cell phones, Hillary bleach bitted her server after it was subpoenaed by the US Congress. Did Trump do anything like that?

Afterwards, the FBI found a laptop that belonged to Hillary's aid with classified information on it, and her husband was using that same device to send nude pictures of himself to strange women across the world. The FBI then destroyed that laptop instead of keeping it for evidence. Did Trump do anything like that?

Then Hillary paid her lawyers to launder money to an agency that hired a foreign spy to gather opposition research on her opponent. The spy got his information from the Russian government. Then Comey got that information, and used to for a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Did Trump do anything like that?

If you want to compare the things that Trump did to what Hillary did, I'm all ready for that debate.
No you're not because most of what you have on Hill is bullshit trump is the real pile

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

O told huge lies on ocare, W told never ending war lies, bubba didn't know what is meant, bush 1 lied about taxes......you were sayin'?

imo not quite as corrupt

No you're not because most of what you have on Hill is bullshit trump is the real pile

It's all factual. What part of what I claim do you wish to challenge?

If the pubs had pulled some scam to try to overthrow a duly elected president you're damn right I'd be criticizing it.

I was openly against the stonewalling to block Garland. Some things are bigger than party. This is one of them.

This has been bullshit for 2+ years and counting. If it was flipped, hell yes I'd be bitching.

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?

I went from supporting Bernie to voting for Stein because the shit the scumbitch pulled. Why democrats still feel compelled to defend her is beyond me.
Dek she's gone ,,out of the picture Focus on this yellow draft dodging vile pervert in office now

and what ''shit'' would that be??

Forum List

Back