IF the shoe was on the other foot

Why not try to overturn a putin supporting ah like trump?

Because he won the election. Obfuscation cannot change that simple fact.

Dislike him, hate him, protest him, vote him out of office. I'm fine with all of that.

This bunked up nonsense to attempt to pin some crap on him to toss him I am not ok with, nor will I ever be.
I agree with most of what you say that you're fine with Where we differ I as a NY guy know he has always been a pos a con man who will steal your eye teeth if you open your mouth This is not crap they are trying to pin on him He's a liar who gets others to lie for him and take the falls

I don't doubt that he lies like a rug. Gotta prove some pretty serious stuff, though, to kick a duly elected president from office.
Can never kick him from office Just make sure he's not re elected so he faces a judge and jury without the statute of limitations on his side

If it is legal, fine, but if an investigation into the roots of this finds rot and corruption, abuse of power and breaking of the law I will expect you to support the prosecution of those responsible for this....
If we were to throw out all the scum occupying our gov't including the most high ,,there would be no one left imho trump leads the way

Never believed a word she said. If I was abnormal in that she'd be sitting in the White House.

Hell, I didn't support Trump, thought he was an uncouth prick, but he won. Period. My problem is with those that refuse to accept that to the point of trying to overturn it, and those that carry the water for that reprehensible action, because I see it as undermining our system of government..
Why not try to overturn a putin supporting ah like trump?

Dislike him, hate him, protest him, vote him out of office. I'm fine with all of that.

This bunked up nonsense to attempt to pin some crap on him to toss him I am not ok with, nor will I ever be.
I agree with most of what you say that you're fine with Where we differ I as a NY guy know he has always been a pos a con man who will steal your eye teeth if you open your mouth This is not crap they are trying to pin on him He's a liar who gets others to lie for him and take the falls

I don't doubt that he lies like a rug. Gotta prove some pretty serious stuff, though, to kick a duly elected president from office.
Can never kick him from office Just make sure he's not re elected so he faces a judge and jury without the statute of limitations on his side

Well there is always a plan B, and it does show how smart Mueller is when he passed on info learned to other law enforcement agencies for that purpose

Still with Bill it was proven that you can do a civil case against a sitting president, That should be enough of a jump for cases that are criminal

it is common knowledge that neither party has done jack shit to stop the Russians. THAT is cause for all of us to be concerned. It's curious that the lies to the American people; the bullying, gangster like tactics; the obvious conflicts (Trump Hotel in Washington for example) and the big lie that he had no business with Russian when in fact he was negotiating to build a hotel there, even during the campaign, makes no difference to some people.. I am not the delusional one. The Mueller report did not exonerate Trump, if anything it exposed all his flaws as a president in one package. There are still 14 open investigations, and the SDNY to be finished with their investigations. This president has broken every ethical or moral norm a president possibly could. His language and deportment does not dignify the office. He doesn't read his daily briefings; his foreign policy is a global joke. What's more disgusting than his behavior (which btw mirrors that of a common con man), is that people still support him. I would suggest you read the report.

If it is legal, fine, but if an investigation into the roots of this finds rot and corruption, abuse of power and breaking of the law I will expect you to support the prosecution of those responsible for this....
If we were to throw out all the scum occupying our gov't including the most high ,,there would be no one left imho trump leads the way

That wasn't the yes I expected in a thread about about shoes being on other feet.

It's like a house of mirrors in here all of a sudden...

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

Poor thing, it's not illegal to talk to a Russian.

15 or 16 in trumps camp talking to Russians ? Surely you aren't such a moron that you can't add 1+1

People involved in international business, I'm sure many of them talked to other nationalities too, the worse Mueller could come up with was a couple of FARA violations, which historically have never been a big deal. Manafort was working hand in hand with one of the Podesta brothers, yet Podesta wasn't charged, go figure.

That wasn't the yes I expected in a thread about about shoes being on other feet.

It's like a house of mirrors in here all of a sudden...
Hey somebody breaks the law punish them but don't let their congress protect them

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

15 or 16 in trumps camp talking to Russians ? Surely you aren't such a moron that you can't add 1+1

People involved in international business, I'm sure many of them talked to other nationalities too, the worse Mueller could come up with was a couple of FARA violations, which historically have never been a big deal. Manafort was working hand in hand with one of the Podesta brothers, yet Podesta wasn't charged, go figure.

How about Mcgahn quitting because of the shit trump wanted him to do ?

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

If I'm ever in a market to sell a bridge, you'll be the first person I call.

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

So you say you never delete emails

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

it doesn't matter if your a civilian or an employee

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping

Yes she was, by the US Congress.

You use your own server because internet emails and government emails keep copies of everything. She didn't just delete her emails, she had the server bleach bitted, and the FBI still found parts of classified emails on it.

As for a security risk, Hillary's server had the very minimum security. She didn't delete them for security reasons. She deleted them because of incriminating evidence against her and perhaps her cabal.

well if you say that it was bleach bitted then I am not going to argue that but it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

So as it was her private server she could bleach it, which is a good security precaution because data can still be retrieved by the bad guys even if you thing that it has been deleted.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul just as Mueller say that collusion could not be proven.

it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

She lied.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul

Comey lied.

Everyone is a liar and does that include Trump

after all Comey said Trump tried to get me to go easy on Flynn after clearing the room of people

Now others trump employees are saying the same thing, Trump tried to get them to do things that they know were illegal

Mueller summed it up when he said that people refusing to do his bidding probably saved him from doing hard time.

And it backs up Comey's version of events

So really who is the liar

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping

Yes she was, by the US Congress.

You use your own server because internet emails and government emails keep copies of everything. She didn't just delete her emails, she had the server bleach bitted, and the FBI still found parts of classified emails on it.

As for a security risk, Hillary's server had the very minimum security. She didn't delete them for security reasons. She deleted them because of incriminating evidence against her and perhaps her cabal.

well if you say that it was bleach bitted then I am not going to argue that but it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

So as it was her private server she could bleach it, which is a good security precaution because data can still be retrieved by the bad guys even if you thing that it has been deleted.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul just as Mueller say that collusion could not be proven.

it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

She lied.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul

Comey lied.

Everyone is a liar and does that include Trump

after all Comey said Trump tried to get me to go easy on Flynn after clearing the room of people

Now others trump employees are saying the same thing, Trump tried to get them to do things that they know were illegal

Mueller summed it up when he said that people refusing to do his bidding probably saved him from doing hard time.

And it backs up Comey's version of events

So really who is the liar
McGahn is an example would rather quit than perform the shit trump wanted him to

Hillary spent over a billion dollars, she had 100% support from the Press, 100% support from Hollywood, she got millions of illegal votes, even Obama’s FBI and DOJ illegally helped her, but she still lost, get over it PLEASE

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Would you rise up to protect her like you have this pos of yours?

So what did they do? Come on child, give some specifics.

They bashed hillary for 25 years while they give this real scumbag a pass and child??? are you fn kidding me?

Who is "they" child?

Since you asked ,,,republican ah's in the senate and house spending 100's of millions on a wild goose chase

Really, then why did Comey lay out a prima facia case for gross negligence against the bitch if it was all a wild goose chase? Face it, Lynch fixed that investigation form the get, but it may still bite the bitch in the ass, there's a new sheriff at the DOJ.

DOWN Down down the pit of fire
NEW YORK -- The number of Americans who approve of President Donald Trump dropped by 3 percentage points to the lowest level of the year following the release of a special counsel report detailing Russian interference in the last U.S. presidential election, according to an exclusive Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll.

The poll, conducted Thursday afternoon to Friday morning, is the first national survey to measure the response from the American public after the U.S. Justice Department released Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page report that recounted numerous occasions in which Trump may have interfered with the investigation.

According to the poll, 37 percent of adults in the United States approved of Trump’s performance in office, down from 40 percent in a similar poll conducted on April 15 and matching the lowest level of the year. That is also down from 43 percent in a poll conducted shortly after U.S. Attorney General William Barr circulated a summary of the report in March.

In his report, Mueller said his investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign had coordinated with Russians. However, investigators did find “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations.”

While Mueller ultimately decided not to charge Trump with a crime, he also said that the investigation did not exonerate the president, either.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online in English throughout the United States. It gathered responses from 1,005 adults, including 924 who were familiar with the Mueller report. It has a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of 4 percentage points.

To see the entire Reuters/Ipsos poll, click here: https://tmsnrt.rs/2DjEq3R

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?

They bashed hillary for 25 years while they give this real scumbag a pass and child??? are you fn kidding me?

Who is "they" child?

Since you asked ,,,republican ah's in the senate and house spending 100's of millions on a wild goose chase

Really, then why did Comey lay out a prima facia case for gross negligence against the bitch if it was all a wild goose chase? Face it, Lynch fixed that investigation form the get, but it may still bite the bitch in the ass, there's a new sheriff at the DOJ.

Trumps attorney NOT the peoples AG

Hillary spent over a billion dollars, she had 100% support from the Press, 100% support from Hollywood, she got millions of illegal votes, even Obama’s FBI and DOJ illegally helped her, but she still lost, get over it PLEASE

Yet if Putin had supported her or wanted her to win she would have.
There is nothing to get over but get ready for round two

Man, is your head truly that far up your ass? What Trump is ACCUSED of is like a molehill to the MOUNTAIN of crimes Hillary is known to have done. And the worst of it all, she set Trump for this and still remains free, not even being investigated, after slipping out of criminal charges all her life, probably because of dumbasses like you.

View attachment 256819 View attachment 256820

The only difference between Trump, Hillary and Obama is the DEPTHS to which they have tried to get Trump from Day One compared to the LENGTHS they've gone to write off and protect Hilbot and Barry.

THE REALLY SAD PART IN ALL OF THIS is how can anyone at this point believe or take seriously ANYTHING the democrats say? Since the day Trump took office, the Left have shown their absolute bias, hate and intentions on their sleeve and their insistence that they would not stop until they tried to impeach Trump. Am I to believe now that they are being factual, objective and unbiased about ANY of this affair?
You've had 25 years to pin hillary with any of your outright bullshit and she's still standing Either you republicans are Assholes incompetent or both

A). I'm not a republican. I'm a conservative.
B). I'm not a republican because they HAVE had 25 years to put that bitch in prison and she is a testament to the injustice and failure of our legal system that if you got enough bread and connections in all the right places, you can literally commit murder with impunity.
C). I find it funny that on the one hand, while leftards claim that the length of time Hillary's been investigated but not charged as PROOF of her innocence, they use the exact same argument for the length of time they've dug into Trump's underwear without really finding anything to argue that no one gets investigated for 22 months or has a few hundred pages written on them WITHOUT THERE BEING SOMETHING THERE. (I'm sure Hillary has THOUSANDS written on her) Now they are seeking their THIRD version of the Mueller report despite the fact that the relevant part has no redactions.

No reasonable person can doubt Hillary's guilt, but must really wonder the integrity of the legal system that she walks free. Trump OTOH is basically a good guy, an enterprising businessman, but an inexperienced and often sloppy president. The real injustice is that while Hillary has been rewarded for her cleverness, guile and legal acumen, Trump may be punished for his reckless but well-intended straightforwardness.

I guess the motto of the story is that politics works in politics and business works in business. Business stands on its own because of its well-vetted formulation while politics succeeds despite itself because of its institutional dishonesty and corruption.

Last edited:
The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

Ever hear of a thing called "The Freedom of Information Act" as part of the act all electronic communications are to be archive and sent to the government repository. So yes she was under obligation to keep any and all communication.

The fact that she had classified information on any nonsecured computer and that people without proper clearance had access to any of that information was a violation in itself.

The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies.
Doesn't apply

The issue with Hillary is stuff that is classified information.She said that she did not use her personal server for items that were MARKED classified.

When the FBI got a hold of her emails they redacted parts which does indicated that there was some classification concerns

yet that does no tell anyone as to whether they were classified at the time she had them or why they were redacted.

Kind of plays into the current situation with the redacted Mueller report. You might need to see the material redacted to know if it is of any importance
You seem to forget that those emails were while she was Secretary of State. So yes it does apply.

Even Comey testified under oath in front of a congressional committee that yes there was classified information on her server. There were also copies found on her aid's computer. So are you saying that Comey lied under oath?

How about Mcgahn quitting because of the shit trump wanted him to do ?

He didn't, he stayed on for 6 months after the supposed rift, got anything else child?

Who is "they" child?

Trumps attorney NOT the peoples AG

You might want to read the congressional testimony form Strozk, Page, Baker and others. It was predetermined there would be no charges against the bitch regardless of the evidence. It's not too late for Barr to look at the evidence and reverse the decision not to charge the bitch.

According to the Mueller Report the Obama knew in 2014 that the Russians were trying to influence the elections and did noth

And you would stand up and defend her just like Trump supporters. It’s all the same, it is meant to be that way. Democrats and Republicans believe in divide and conquer. They are great at it.
If pap,she was a friend of our greatest enemies Russia and Putin there is NO WAY I could support her

Obama looked away from Russia and their influence in 2014. He was working to get Russia to agree to the Iran deal and simply did nothing and reportedly Rice told her staff to stand down when it came to Russian influence.

So as pissed as I am at Trump, I’m just as pissed with Obama.

Another example of party over country.
Papageorgio, I think you will feel a lot more at ease once you play this. I hope it helps you to know some lawyers whose specialty is the Constitution are madder than a pissed off barracuda at the goings-on, i.e.:

Yet if Putin had supported her or wanted her to win she would have.
There is nothing to get over but get ready for round two
OMG they walk among us

Forum List

Back