If The Left Finds US Government Evil And Racist, Then Why Let It Control Our Guns?

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
This is very interesting. Progressive continues to whine, cry and wring their hands about how horrible is the Trump Administration. Yet they demand that government, and President Trump, have more or total control of our guns. How does that work?

If The Left Finds US Government Evil And Racist, Then Why Let It Control Our Guns?
by Larry O'Connor | 3:46 pm, October 4th, 2017

[...]

So, it’s instructive to lay these narratives together in one clear, cohesive and consistent thought so we can truly understand how the American Left thinks:

The US government is systemically racist and, through it’s inaction, seems willing to allow innocent, black citizens to be murdered by its police force. Furthermore, the judicial system is often rigged to protect the evil, racist officers by never punishing them for those murders. Additionally, the very same government is now in the hands of a fascist, incompetent criminal who, not only hates blacks and Latinos so much that he is willing to let the latter die of starvation and thirst rather than deliver humanitarian aid to them, but also calls the former “Sons of bitches” for protesting the racist country he oversees. And now, the Left wants to make it harder (if not impossible) for citizens to own firearms and wants to allow the government (the evil, racist one in the hands of a fascist who is this century’s version of Hitler) to determine who may and who may not own a gun.

Maybe it’s me — and I have only my own perspective from which I can analyze this — but if I really thought this country was so evil and so racist and could fall into the hands of an incompetent fascist… I’d want to hang on to a few guns. And if I thought that government was either so incompetent or so evil that they would let their citizens starve during a crisis like a hurricane, again, I think having a few guns in that kind of scenario would be a wise thing. And, I certainly wouldn’t want that evil, fascist, incompetent and racist government to determine who could and could not arm themselves.

But, maybe that’s just me… I’m a conservative.

This is very interesting. Progressive continues to whine, cry and wring their hands about how horrible is the Trump Administration. Yet they demand that government, and President Trump, have more or total control of our guns. How does that work?

[...]

So, it’s instructive to lay these narratives together in one clear, cohesive and consistent thought so we can truly understand how the American Left thinks:

The US government is systemically racist and, through it’s inaction, seems willing to allow innocent, black citizens to be murdered by its police force. Furthermore, the judicial system is often rigged to protect the evil, racist officers by never punishing them for those murders. Additionally, the very same government is now in the hands of a fascist, incompetent criminal who, not only hates blacks and Latinos so much that he is willing to let the latter die of starvation and thirst rather than deliver humanitarian aid to them, but also calls the former “Sons of bitches” for protesting the racist country he oversees. And now, the Left wants to make it harder (if not impossible) for citizens to own firearms and wants to allow the government (the evil, racist one in the hands of a fascist who is this century’s version of Hitler) to determine who may and who may not own a gun.

Maybe it’s me — and I have only my own perspective from which I can analyze this — but if I really thought this country was so evil and so racist and could fall into the hands of an incompetent fascist… I’d want to hang on to a few guns. And if I thought that government was either so incompetent or so evil that they would let their citizens starve during a crisis like a hurricane, again, I think having a few guns in that kind of scenario would be a wise thing. And, I certainly wouldn’t want that evil, fascist, incompetent and racist government to determine who could and could not arm themselves.

Is this another NaziCon projection thread? Here, let me fix it for you. Oh, and Trump has made the U.S. government "evil and racist".

If The RIGHT Finds US Government Evil And Racist, Then Why Let It Control Our Guns?

The right are the ones who are anti-government.

I am not anti-government. I am anti-totalitarian, a supporter of the Constitution and the foundational philosophy. Hence I do not vote for Democrats.

While Republicans are just a shade better, it's a shade that for the time being counts.

[...]

Is this another NaziCon projection thread? Here, let me fix it for you. Oh, and Trump has made the U.S. government "evil and racist".

If The RIGHT Finds US Government Evil And Racist, Then Why Let It Control Our Guns?

Typical, YOU GOT NOTHING and are proud of that fact. Why?

[...]

Washington Redskin, stay out of the fucking firewater.
You can take your collective and shove it up your ass

Forum List

Back