If the Dems nominate a flaming gay...

I honestly hope the democrats don't give me that choice. They won't like my decision.

I'm not seeing anything about him that I would characterize as being "flaming." Moreover, we already have two "flaming" people in the Oval Office and in the VP role. They have both brought their sexual lives to the front stage. These two boys have been absolutely flagrant.

They’ll have no choice butt to impeach trump again
One thing is for sure... all the homophobes will be coming out of the woodwork... just like the racist douchebags did when Obama got elected. I guess things gotta get ugly before they get better.

No choice Butts in the entire democrat party?
51464703_2159493164094427_6996932879770976256_n.jpg
What about A.O.C.s?

It’s almost as if the Democrats are trying to nominate the most unelectable caricature they can find. That way when they lose they can blame the candidate and not their own failed policies or identity politics. They can also use the excuse that America is bigoted.

It’s almost as if the Democrats are trying to nominate the most unelectable caricature they can find. That way when they lose they can blame the candidate and not their own failed policies or identity politics. They can also use the excuse that America is bigoted.
Oh, no doubt. If the flamer gets the nomination, Trump will instantly be a homophobe. They'll play that card until they wear it out.

One thing about Mayor Pete is that he is NOT "flamboyant."

Perhaps he was unwise to kiss his husband on the stage, however.

Personally, I do not think that the majority of people are ready for a gay president.

But, then, in 2008, I thought that the American people were not yet ready for the Dem candidate.

Pete Buttigieg Funded by Russian-Linked Oligarch Who Supports Trump and McConnell
Pete Buttigieg Funded by Russian-Linked Oligarch Who Supports Trump and McConnell

The insider: How national security mandarins groomed Pete Buttigieg and managed his future
Pledging to “end endless wars,” Pete Buttigieg claims he has “never been part of the Washington establishment.” But years before he was known as Mayor Pete, an influential DC network of military interventionists placed him on an inside track to power.
By Max Blumenthal
The insider: How national security mandarins groomed Pete Buttigieg and managed his future

Forum List

Back