If Rubio is picked for VP we may have the Whitehouse for the next 16 years

Rubio lied about escaping "Castro's Cuba."

He actually left in 1956 long before Castro.

Rubio ain't going to be VP.

Ahhh so it's a 'lie' when a GOPer mispeaks but just fine and dandy when one states they were born as the result of a march that took place years after they were born?

Selma ring any bells?

Yes, and I get his emails also. I live in Florida, think Rice would be a fantastic pick, Kirk or Ellmers also good. Tim Scott from SC is certainly a fresh face. He could carry a few states for Romney; smart, articulate and conservative.

See, I dont think Rice could stand the heat. I think she is a fantastic woman but she has never held and elective position.

True, but she took heat as SoS, and will make a good "not a career politician" choice. Romney can also even out the "born rich" tag he has acquired. Rice had to work her way through college, and graduate school; of the four, she may be most able to relate to the 'working Americans".

Most of our politicians seem to be born into money. I neither begrudge them for it or think its a quallifying factor. I dont think the general public gives a rats ass where Romney got his money from and if they do they wont vote for him anyhow.

Rice is a respectable old school girl. Picking her just for the female or black vote is inexcusable. Is she quallified? Sure, Is she up for the game? I doubt it

CaféAuLait;5535276 said:

Ahhh so it's a 'lie' when a GOPer mispeaks but just fine and dandy when one states they were born as the result of a march that took place years after they were born?

Selma ring any bells?

Rubio also identifies with those fleeing Castro to this day, it helps with the 'archaic anti Commie crowd. But Rubio will not 'work with' fellow Senator Nelson, and Ander 'The Vague' Crenshaw will help Romney enough working for him. Crenshaw alienates no one, he sticks to supporting legislation after it has passed or quietly voicing disapproval. Nothing from him in my inbox today, and Ander C. emails very frequently.

CaféAuLait;5535276 said:

Selma ring any bells?

Rubio also identifies with those fleeing Castro to this day, it helps with the 'archaic anti Commie crowd. But Rubio will not 'work with' fellow Senator Nelson, and Ander 'The Vague' Crenshaw will help Romney enough working for him. Crenshaw alienates no one, he sticks to supporting legislation after it has passed or quietly voicing disapproval. Nothing from him in my inbox today, and Ander C. emails very frequently.
Did it ever occur to you that Rubio's family herritage is something he holds close? The man is clearly VERY close to his family if you read his words. I heard stories from my grandfather for years about the Japaneese and for the longest it ment something to me. Rubio respects the struggles and plight his family went through.

I think its safe to assume that the VP choice in order of preference is Rubio,Ryan,Portman,McDonnell (and doubtful, lets add Thune&Christie to the bottom of the short list).

If you believe the talking heads Rubio isnt on the list. The left says they are always wrong, in this case I hope they are.

Unless Romney fucks it up with liberal policies or war bullshit.

Romney/Rubio 2012-2020

Rubio/? 2020-2028

Now if we can just get congress to pull they're collective heads out of their asses.

So, the GOP would be okay with Marco Rubio serving as VP? Were his parents legal immigrants at the time he was born (1971)?

If not, one might come to the conclusion those who were against the dream act, and support an anchor baby for VP, are hypocrites.

do we care what conclusions you come to? newp! newp newp!

Of course you don't. The idea that your opinion is the be all end all on any issue is your greatest strength.

Unless Romney fucks it up with liberal policies or war bullshit.

Romney/Rubio 2012-2020

Rubio/? 2020-2028

Now if we can just get congress to pull they're collective heads out of their asses.

You're delusional.

First, Romney doesn't even like Rubio.

Second, Romney is not going to get into a Palin situation. Rubio is actually pretty target rich, charging $100,000 of personal expenses to his legislative account, filing for bankruptcy to protect his assets, etc.

Third, by 2020, Hispanics will flip Texas to a Blue State, and teh GOP will never elect another president after that unless there is a major political realignment.

LOL.....you are such a hopeless fuck s0n!!!:up: Jackass.............who does this dolt think he is making an impression upon in here?

You know, there are group sessions out there for people who are perpetually miserable.

Anyway.........the nomination of Rubio would be a win-win for the GOP. The guy is instantly impressive to anybody who is an Independent and doesnt know him. The k00ks hate him because he is a HUGE threat.

Last edited:
Rubio wants to be pResident of Cuba after the brothers are dead.
It's very likely he will be.He has the full backing of the Nazi(R) party and it's slaughter machine. He also has the full support all the old rich Cubans that can't wait to get back down there and fuck their own people in the ass....again.Just like the old daze.

I love the Cuban campesinos and doctors. Too damn bad they could never get it right.
Fidel was far better than what they had before but even he said that he didn't get it right (to Hugo).Raul has changed many things, mostly for the better, with Fidel's blessings and Hugo's help $$.
If murka would have been nuked in 62-3, Cuba would have become the greatest little nation on earth The empires bullshit embargo's successfully prevented that.....although I'd certainly live in Cuba before I would the continental US.

If Rubio is picked for VP we may have the Whitehouse for the next 16 years

Yeah, and with his ears there shouldn't be any travel costs.

image_34038_7.jpg

The Right likes Rubio now? Really?

Does that mean that all through 2008 they were only pretending that executive experience mattered?

Oh, I forgot, we knew that at the time.

I guess they were pretending that experience in the private sector mattered too.

Does that mean that all through 2008 they were only pretending that executive experience mattered?

I guess they were pretending that experience in the private sector mattered too.

For the top spot it does matter. Vice prez doesnt have shit for power so your comparison is moot.

For the top spot it does matter. Vice prez doesnt have shit for power so your comparison is moot.

they are second in command. it has alot of power with the office.

Forum List

Back