If Rubio is picked for VP we may have the Whitehouse for the next 16 years

That is not my sole intention. I also wish to mock you and point out your stupidity so that you might better yourself.

Say something that isn't completely derived from RW talking points and maybe you'll get a little more effort from others.

That is not my sole intention. I also wish to mock you and point out your stupidity so that you might better yourself.

Say something that isn't completely derived from RW talking points and maybe you'll get a little more effort from others.

This thread is neither derived from anyone else nor is it a troll thread. You fail.

So, the GOP would be okay with Marco Rubio serving as VP? Were his parents legal immigrants at the time he was born (1971)?

If not, one might come to the conclusion those who were against the dream act, and support an anchor baby for VP, are hypocrites.

He has an (R) next to his name so that makes it ok with the GOP trolls.

You've been here a week or two. That hardly gives you the insight into who is or isnt a troll. Now stfu idiot

Wow. throw a stone and a hit dog yelps.

No thoughts?

I really think you are ignoring reality. Despite 2010, the general tide is swinging progressive, not to the extreme right. While the extreme right has been more energized over the last couple of years, the masses are not following and never will. Romney could win this year, but in the long term, far right wing conservatives are going to find things very difficult on the national level.

NOT Rubio, please. I want a good pick from Romney.

Whats wrong with Rubio? A fresh mind not corrupted by years of political bullshit.

I would prefer a mind that has ripened a bit, I may want Romney to win. Rubio will help with Florida but not much else, he isn't the sharpest nail in the barrel. Better than Sancto or the Newt, yes, but Romney has many superior choices.

NOT Rubio, please. I want a good pick from Romney.

Whats wrong with Rubio? A fresh mind not corrupted by years of political bullshit.

I would prefer a mind that has ripened a bit, I may want Romney to win. Rubio will help with Florida but not much else, he isn't the sharpest nail in the barrel. Better than Sancto or the Newt, yes, but Romney has many superior choices.

Such as who? And what do you know about Rubio beyond the talking heads? Have you ever listened to his speeches or read his book?

No thoughts?

I really think you are ignoring reality. Despite 2010, the general tide is swinging progressive, not to the extreme right. While the extreme right has been more energized over the last couple of years, the masses are not following and never will. Romney could win this year, but in the long term, far right wing conservatives are going to find things very difficult on the national level.

Yes Romney is extreme right.....:cuckoo:

Such as who? And what do you know about Rubio beyond the talking heads? Have you ever listened to his speeches or read his book?

?????????????

Uh-oh......the challenge has been issued!

Uh-oh......the challenge has been issued!

Welcome to ignore useless troll

Forum List

Back