If Romney lied during the debate, how come Obama didn't catch him?

Not "reaching" at all.

This was a well rehearsed..and throroughly vetted line.

And this is what is meant by code talking. You embed racial stereotypes within a innocuous message.

Romney called Obama a "lying boy".

It's not "cute" or "clever" anymore.

It's disgusting.

ok you are going to stick with that..if it was true it would of been all over the news, but hey if you need this to feel better, have at it...too stupid to argue with..Just like you and the Palin thing...way sorry sallow, way sorry

Romney's lies were fast and furious.

There was alot to unpack.

When I first heard that line..I knew exactly what it meant..so did a "few" in the media.

Give it time.

lol, yeah sure you did, you are just so brilliant in that way

:eusa_hand:

I think the stopper, and one that is difficult to work around, is Romney coming out as the defender of the middle class. And worse he actually seemed to believe it. All this time Romney made the arguments that he was the defender of the wealthy, the upper class, the corporations, the elite, now he suddenly is Mr. Middle Class. Well, we knew Romney was flexible, his greatest talent, and had many political positions but this was unbelievable.
Next, if the votes are there, Romney will be for the former dregs of society, the poor, the disabled, the lazy, hard drinking welfare cheaters. Well that's politics, who gets the best story in first.

To democrats a lie is when you point out that you never really said what democrats CLAIM you said.

Romney said he would reduce taxes on the rich.
No he never said that.

See, Romney is lying.

Romney said he would raise taxes on the middle class.
No he never said that either.

See, Romney is lying again.

Romney said he despises the 47%.
No, he never said that

See, Romney is lying again.

I saw one democrat articulate it without even meaning to. "Romney lied about everything we said he would do". Had obama brought up democrat talking points Romney would have just pointed out that once again obama was "inaccurate". The last thing obama should do is repeat his propaganda as if it was true giving Romney a chance to refute it. That's why he's making speeches once again filled with democrat lies about what Romney said. In his own speeches, obama is unopposed.

I have read more than a few comments from Obama supporters who claimed that Romney won the debate only because he told a bunch of lies. But if that's true, then all it proves is that Obama is a tad dimwitted and detached. Look, guys and gals, if the lies were so obvious that everyone else could see it, how is it that Barack Obama, purportedly the most intelligent president in history, failed to grasp it? Was he still on that old college high? Was his brain still on the golf course?

An alert and intelligent person would have seen each lie and would have responded to it, but apparently everything went way over Obama's head. Actually, it's kinda scary. I mean, if Romney can lie and Obama doesn't realize it, how can the big O be trusted to engage in international relations. If Romney can con Obama, then so can the leaders of other countries.

What Obama's defenders do not realize is that by calling Romney a liar, they inadvertently accused their cherished leader of being clueless and out of touch.

Every political candidate lies, and Obama is certainly no exception. Therefore, given a choice between two liars, I would select the man who was at least smart enough to know when the other fella wasn't telling the truth.
Because obamaturd is a liar.

Something was up with Obama, I think things will be different in the next debate. He is usually so up and quick minded, hopefully we will see that Obama back in the next debate.

Obama is used to being on the Offensive. As all incumbents must do, he now must defend or deflect his record do he can get back to Offense. All Romney needs to do us site the record and stick to facts and figures.

you really are Reaching with that one, my gawd stop it...Just like you people blamed Palins speaking on the Giffords shooting..You people have no shame politics is SO important to you have to make shit up

Not "reaching" at all.

And this is what is meant by code talking. You embed racial stereotypes within a innocuous message.

It's disgusting.
Obamaturd is a lying boy. Truth hurts those who believe the lies. Idiots.

Not "reaching" at all.

It's disgusting.

ok you are going to stick with that..if it was true it would of been all over the news, but hey if you need this to feel better, have at it...too stupid to argue with..Just like you and the Palin thing...way sorry sallow, way sorry

Romney's lies were fast and furious.

There was alot to unpack.

When I first heard that line..I knew exactly what it meant..so did a "few" in the media.

Give it time.
Funny you should mention another lie by obamaturd. You keep failing at every turn.

I have read more than a few comments from Obama supporters who claimed that Romney won the debate only because he told a bunch of lies. But if that's true, then all it proves is that Obama is a tad dimwitted and detached. Look, guys and gals, if the lies were so obvious that everyone else could see it, how is it that Barack Obama, purportedly the most intelligent president in history, failed to grasp it? Was he still on that old college high? Was his brain still on the golf course?

An alert and intelligent person would have seen each lie and would have responded to it, but apparently everything went way over Obama's head. Actually, it's kinda scary. I mean, if Romney can lie and Obama doesn't realize it, how can the big O be trusted to engage in international relations. If Romney can con Obama, then so can the leaders of other countries.

What Obama's defenders do not realize is that by calling Romney a liar, they inadvertently accused their cherished leader of being clueless and out of touch.

Every political candidate lies, and Obama is certainly no exception. Therefore, given a choice between two liars, I would select the man who was at least smart enough to know when the other fella wasn't telling the truth.

Because he was to Busy repeating his own Lies over and over.

Yup and it wasn't on his telepromter.

Actually Obama did call him out on most of his lies. He called Romney out on his tax cut plan that is revenue neutral with zero details. Americans just weren't listening very well. Obama didn't want to be too negative and call Romney a flat out liar. Now he is realizing that was a mistake. It will be interesting to see how tonight's debate goes. Something tells me Biden will be taking the gloves off and laying into Ryan on many of these issues.

An interesting thought on tonight's debate; Ryan is expected to do very well, and Biden is expected to stick his foot in his mouth. I think Ryan may be lost and unable to support his stance on many of the issues, especially if Biden forces Ryan's hand. Biden winning this debate tonight would be devastating to the momentum Romney/Ryan have built over the last week.

Actually Obama did call him out on most of his lies. He called Romney out on his tax cut plan that is revenue neutral with zero details. Americans just weren't listening very well. Obama didn't want to be too negative and call Romney a flat out liar. Now he is realizing that was a mistake. It will be interesting to see how tonight's debate goes. Something tells me Biden will be taking the gloves off and laying into Ryan on many of these issues.

An interesting thought on tonight's debate; Ryan is expected to do very well, and Biden is expected to stick his foot in his mouth. I think Ryan may be lost and unable to support his stance on many of the issues, especially if Biden forces Ryan's hand. Biden winning this debate tonight would be devastating to the momentum Romney/Ryan have built over the last week.

Bullshit. Obama was treated like Romney's prison bitch cause Romney had the truth on his side.......Your Savior is lost.

obama DID try. He called Romney out on the 5 trillion dollar tax cut, which gave Romney a chance to say "I never said that". Since he didn't, obama had no response. That's "inaccurate" was Romney's line, not obama's.

Bullshit. Obama was treated like Romney's prison bitch cause Romney had the truth on his side.......Your Savior is lost.

You're a goof. My savior is Jesus Christ. Romney had nothing on his side. It just amazes me how so many of you are duped into buying the same failed talking points over and over again. The Republican answer to everything is "we need more tax cuts". Then when those tax cuts don't do anything to help turn things around, Republicans then say "we need more tax cuts". You're like robots who only have one answer programmed into your feeble minds.

The O was shocked that a professed Man of God would lie and change his positions so much. I think everyone, including Repubs were shocked. But now that we know what he said.....it ain't gonna be pretty.

You're a goof. My savior is Jesus Christ. Romney had nothing on his side. It just amazes me how so many of you are duped into buying the same failed talking points over and over again. The Republican answer to everything is "we need more tax cuts". Then when those tax cuts don't do anything to help turn things around, Republicans then say "we need more tax cuts". You're like robots who only have one answer programmed into your feeble minds.
Can you please take Obama's dick out of your mouth first so I can understand what you are saying?

NOT TRUE! Mitt has Joseph Smith's ghost and,,,,,Smith's wives...:clap2:

NOT TRUE! Mitt has Joseph Smith's ghost and,,,,,Smith's wives...:clap2:

I see ity is all about your hate for Mormons....I guess as normal democrats are the haters.

Forum List

Back