If Rich create jobs, then who creates Joblessness?

Wait... I got this one Conservatives.. just sit back and relax....

Government... Obama...Lazy ass fucks that expect me to pay for them....ummm.. did I mention Obama?

With the skyrocketing wealth divide between rich and middle class, you'd think everybody would have a job because of the rich.

OK, I know this is just liberal baiting, but I have to say although I’m very right of center, if I have to hear about the “job creators” one more time, I think I’m going to puke. Jobs are created when they are needed to provide goods and/or services to people willing to pay for them, at a profit. Not before. The term “job creators” makes it sound so magnanimous; it isn’t. We capitalists create a job only when it is absolutely necessary, and as the last possible solution. The rich are in the position to create jobs, but they don’t do it out of charity, but out of necessity. End of story.
Joblessness is sometimes caused by lazy f**ks, by the way.

OK, I know this is just liberal baiting, but I have to say although I’m very right of center, if I have to hear about the “job creators” one more time, I think I’m going to puke. Jobs are created when they are needed to provide goods and/or services to people willing to pay for them, at a profit. Not before. The term “job creators” makes it sound so magnanimous; it isn’t. We capitalists create a job only when it is absolutely necessary, and as the last possible solution. The rich are in the position to create jobs, but they don’t do it out of charity, but out of necessity. End of story.

:clap2:

Ummm.. so by that same token... when the jobs got sucked out of the country for the profit of the "job creators"... then they should be liable for that... right? When the remaining jobs got downsized and those that DID remain had more loaded on them for virtually the same pay...that's kind of their fault too, right? So... the unemployment and underemployment of American Citizens is going to cause demand to go down... demand that is temporarily propped up by easy credit in the form of credit cards. What happens when those people without disposable income run out of credit?

Those so called Capitalists(I call them profiteers, because they don't really give a shit about competition and Capitalism) are creating a self fulfilling prophecy of economic doom...for their own short term gains. Make no mistake, demand will go down more people will lose jobs because lack of demand equals lack of production...lack of production means less people working.

When will people realize that the ONLY way out of this mess is not to kill the working people who just by sheer population keeps the economy rolling with consumption? One thing I will agree on... it's not up to government to do this... it's up to the private sector to realize that putting people to work and paying them a good, solid wage creates the disposable income for people to buy their stuff and use their services.

Increasingly(since Reagan instituted the idea of "trickle down" economics) our workforce has gotten weaker and weaker (economically speaking). At the same time... the wealthy lobbied for(and got) more and more breaks from government to boost their profits... and the "trickling down" got less and less up to the present, where more and more of our dollars are getting invested OUTSIDE of our country. How can ANYONE expect the economy NOT to crumble under such circumstances?

Our man Obama is not much better. On one hand, he's trying to help the working people the best he can... but on the other hand, he signs the South Korean Free Trade Agreement which does nothing more than open up yet another market for outsourcing our jobs and further weakening our buying power. It's like NO ONE gets it.

Demand creates jobs.

It's like pulling teeth ain't it? How does demand create jobs? The rich corporations and small businesses produce and sell more goods by expanding their businesses and hiring more people. Government jobs just recycle confiscated taxpayer money. Government jobs do not stimulate the economy. The small businesses and people who are now designated as the "rich" create real jobs. Cheap energy helps stimulate the economy but which political party's policies have kept energy (oil) prices high?

Forum List

Back