Russel Brand Covers Media Manipulation of Trump Speech to Create Political Propaganda

LibertyKid

Platinum Member
May 26, 2021
First, can we NOT make this about Trump and devolve this conversation....please?!
Regardless of the candidate, this type of media manipulation should cause the people to absolutely revolt against these media outlets. If I was Trump, this is slander. The media is inciting political division.

Context: Trump was talking about creating tariffs against foreign manufacturers and what he would do if to those manufacturers if elected. Trump than said if he wasn't elected, well there would be a blood bath. Yet, the media, takes the latter comments out of context, and creates unjust narratives.

Again, it doesn't matter who the candidate is, what matters is what the media is doing. You can hate trump all you want, fine, but what the media is doing, is wrong.

No one cares to talk about this? Why? Is it because everyone is guilty in regurgitating the MSM garbage?

First, can we NOT make this about Trump and devolve this conversation....please?!
Regardless of the candidate, this type of media manipulation should cause the people to absolutely revolt against these media outlets. If I was Trump, this is slander. The media is inciting political division.

Context: Trump was talking about creating tariffs against foreign manufacturers and what he would do if to those manufacturers if elected. Trump than said if he wasn't elected, well there would be a blood bath. Yet, the media, takes the latter comments out of context, and creates unjust narratives.

Again, it doesn't matter who the candidate is, what matters is what the media is doing. You can hate trump all you want, fine, but what the media is doing, is wrong.

The thing is, Trump, and most other politicians, use the media to get known. They play the game of the media. If they play it badly, then they will get stung by the media. They know what to expect if they say this or they say that. It's not an excuse.

The US political system is built on building up your image. So the person at the top is someone who's good at presenting an image.

Everyone should know this.

The thing is, Trump, and most other politicians, use the media to get known. They play the game of the media. If they play it badly, then they will get stung by the media. They know what to expect if they say this or they say that. It's not an excuse.

The US political system is built on building up your image. So the person at the top is someone who's good at presenting an image.

Everyone should know this.
Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you didn't watch the video.

Forum List

Back