If Rich create jobs, then who creates Joblessness?

CONFIDENCE creates jobs.

And a LACK of CONFIDENCE ends them.

Confidence is a feeling. It doesn't create anything.

Read a book, Ooh.

You clearly need to educate yourself about how macro-economics really works.

Read a right wing macro-economist if that suits your fancy. It won't matter what school of economics you read, they'll be agreeing with me about this issue.

Typical rightie response - "go read a book! If you'd just read a book, you'd see, I'm right, and then I won't have to defend my position!"

OK, I know this is just liberal baiting, but I have to say although I’m very right of center, if I have to hear about the “job creators” one more time, I think I’m going to puke. Jobs are created when they are needed to provide goods and/or services to people willing to pay for them, at a profit. Not before. The term “job creators” makes it sound so magnanimous; it isn’t. We capitalists create a job only when it is absolutely necessary, and as the last possible solution. The rich are in the position to create jobs, but they don’t do it out of charity, but out of necessity. End of story.
Joblessness is sometimes caused by lazy f**ks, by the way.

Yes, they do it out of necessity, but give some credit for having the intelligence and drive to create businesses that will need workers. It's far better to have those needed workers in the private sector where the wealth is created instead of jobs in government where wealth is confiscated.

just wondering, the poor?

The lazy and those who lack any modicum of ambition are the most consistent contributors to joblessness and then you have the self-serving politicians who only know how to spend, spend, spend...as long as it's not their own money they're spending.

just wondering, the poor?

The lazy and those who lack any modicum of ambition are the most consistent contributors to joblessness and then you have the self-serving politicians who only know how to spend, spend, spend...as long as it's not their own money they're spending.

LOL! So unemployment more than doubled in a matter of years because people just all of a sudden lacked ambition and get lazy.

Forum List

Back