If Republicans are racists and sexists then why no anti Condi Rice VP threads?

There are sexist and racist in any political group it's the fools who try and portray the entire that way because of a few that is really sad and pathetic and really shows who the true racist and sexist people are.

Yea but its a now Dem/lib talking point that GOP/Conservatives are racists. That's a substantial claim. And if it were indeed to true then I think there would be constant obvious manifestations. And frankly I've yet to come across a series of conservatives who have argued against Rice at all; let alone on the basis of gender and race.

One, this is not really great logic. The absence of someone posting something against a woman who worked in some capacity for a nominally Republican president, hypothetically posed as a VP candidate, is a proof the Republicans aren't "racist"? That's some mental Rube Goldberging right there.

Two, why is the biggest concern of every white Republican whether they're seen as "racist" or not? Seriously, GG. Why not stick up for your fucking race once in a while? Today's white Republican is so pussified that you can make him do anything, up to and including beg, sit, roll on the floor -- just by threatening to call him "racist."

Has it ever occurred to you that MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE A RACIST? That "racist" is the actual and honest position that will straighten out the mess we find ourselves in? That the fucking marginal tax rate is NOT an issue? That abortion is a red herring? That your stupid fucking GUNS are not the issue? That a country in which whites are the minority will be a HELLISH place for your grandchildren to live? Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...... (((Wm Joyce running around office yelling that whites are so terminally dumb that maybe they deserve the fate they're careening toward)))

There are sexist and racist in any political group it's the fools who try and portray the entire that way because of a few that is really sad and pathetic and really shows who the true racist and sexist people are.

Yea but its a now Dem/lib talking point that GOP/Conservatives are racists. That's a substantial claim. And if it were indeed to true then I think there would be constant obvious manifestations. And frankly I've yet to come across a series of conservatives who have argued against Rice at all; let alone on the basis of gender and race.

One, this is not really great logic. The absence of someone posting something against a woman who worked in some capacity for a nominally Republican president, hypothetically posed as a VP candidate, is a proof the Republicans aren't "racist"? That's some mental Rube Goldberging right there.

Two, why is the biggest concern of every white Republican whether they're seen as "racist" or not? Seriously, GG. Why not stick up for your fucking race once in a while? Today's white Republican is so pussified that you can make him do anything, up to and including beg, sit, roll on the floor -- just by threatening to call him "racist."

Has it ever occurred to you that MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE A RACIST? That "racist" is the actual and honest position that will straighten out the mess we find ourselves in? That the fucking marginal tax rate is NOT an issue? That abortion is a red herring? That your stupid fucking GUNS are not the issue? That a country in which whites are the minority will be a HELLISH place for your grandchildren to live? Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...... (((Wm Joyce running around office yelling that whites are so terminally dumb that maybe they deserve the fate they're careening toward)))

I really dont think there are alot of "real"racists, in order to create racial problems the civil rights communit can "solve" (ie make money from) they create issues, like saying ******. that does not make one racist, racism is attacking or denying a person a service due to race. ALTHOUGH we know some places you should avoid.

Sixth person arrested in connection with Chinese delivery murder | WWAY NewsChannel 3 | Wilmington NC News

Liberals, especially Black Liberals, are absolutely possessed by racism and cannot understand anything except as it relates to race. That is true and absolute racism.

Racism is an interesting negativism that poisons life. Compare the positive and soaring inspiration of MLK to the negative divisiveness of the Big 0 and you will immediately understand how racism deletes humanity.

It makes no difference if it is the Whites hating the Blacks, the Blacks hating the Whites, Arabs and Jews, the Nazis and everybody or any groups you care to compare.

A racist blames his real shortcomings on the imagined restrictions of another.

A sad and crippling crutch for a miserable failed life.

I have to ask. Are you even sure about what it is you are trying to say?

What?

The " negative divisiveness" of " the Big O" is a figment of your imagination and an indication that you are intimidated by having an inspirational black man who actually has some authority.

You see a reaction to being discriminated against as the definition of racism.

Ridiculous take.

Do you not see the Big 0 as divisive? I cannot recall a single talk or speech that I have ever listened to by him when he is not blaming the troubles of one group on the activities of another group. That is divisive.

MLK always proclaimed very clearly that if you want something in your life to improve, you need to get to work and improve it.

The Big 0 always proclaims very clearly that the reason there is misery in the lives of some is that there are others who are causing that misery.

Do you see the difference?

MLK was saying that those to whom he spoke were powerful and competent. The Big 0 is telling his sheep that they are powerless and weak. MLK said that all have the power to control their own life. The Big 0 says that his sheep are controlled by others.

Can you name a racist who does not blame the target of his hatred for the ills that afflict him?

Discriminated against? In what way does this manifest itself? In what way does it keep a man of color from rising to the office of POTUS? Once there, he is free to achieve or to fail. If he is judged on the basis of his success or failure, that is not racism, but may be viewed as such by a racist.

At this point in our history, while there is still hate and race often directs that hate, the effects of discrimination are, more often than not, self inflicted.

Too much BS to take. Especially the shit regarding President Obama's speeches. You are clearly not paying attention.

Yup, Harry Reid is a Mormon. So are several others in the Senate and House, and they belong to both parties.

JoeB is a bigot, end of story.

Nope. YOu can't be a bigot about religion.

Either you accept a religion is true, or you don't.

Either you think JOseph Smith was talking to God or you don't.

Since you aren't signing up for your own set of Magic Underpants (or so you say), you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

You just think that you can get something you want by supporting a crazy person who does. A crazy person you admit is lying to his own supporters.

Rice is a neo-con, and thus unacceptable, before we even get to her time as NSA and role in the war.

Unacceptable to whom?

Romney is reading direct from the NeoCon Bible on the Middle East, guy.

The fact is, both parties are, really.

As long as our mid-east policy is made in Tel Aviv instead of Washington, in Oil Company boardrooms instead of Mainstreet America, complaining about "Neo-Cons" is like complaining about butchers while you are enjoying that steak.

Did I miss it? Are there really very many "pro" Condi Rice for VP threads?

Frankly I think she'd be a great VP selection but she would certainly overshadow Romney in this year's election.

As for it being a "talking point"; it depends on the topic. The "birther" issue is unique to the first black president and a totally fabricated move by people like you. It wouldn't come up if Obama were white or not named "Barack Obama." Sorry, those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Birther is just as unique as the people that called Bush a Nazi and wanted him killed but just continue basing your asinine generalizations on some random sliver of nuts to the extreme edge of the party....

No, I lie how you mae excuses for people you do not know, but I know these people and they didn't lie her for racist and sexist reasons. I often heard the term ****** bitch in reference to her. They often excused his actions because he had to to make them damned liberals happy. Personally I saw GWB as being a bit more progressive in the areas of sexism and racism than most of the people who voted for him. These are the same people who wan't obama thrown out of office because of his birth certificate. Please do not make excuses for the birthers, thank you.

What excuses am I making? I'm giving you plausible, even likely explanations for your assertions that btw are not based on hearsay at best.

And it's freaking common sense. People that try to pull on the strings of the president, do so b/c of their vested interests, not freaking racism. That's reality dude. That's the freaking default. You can't claim anything to the contrary without proof.

Yea and I'm calling BS on your ****** bitch talk by conservatives. That's just another baseless accusation. And it does nothing to defy my premise that if conservatives were so racist then they would have already came out in numbers against her.

And Bush isn't a progressive. He hired qualified people who he trusted to do jobs. We don't have to pat ourselves on the back for hiring a black woman. We're not that shallow.

And people that want Obama thrown out of office for not being a citizen are not racist. They have morals and values and fuck you for assuming the worst in them. I take offense to that.

If selections are made absent racial considerations, that is just intelligent.

if selections are made due to racial considerations first and all else next, that is racism.

Which party is racist?

This is something that the left has been unable to refute. The left regularly and repeatedly makes decisions based on one race or sex to the point that they have had to redefine racism. You see it on this board here. I have been called a racist because I do not support hiring quotas. That's right, instead of being a racist by making decisions based on race, now racism is NOT taking race into account. The logical fallacy there is breathtaking.

Who has a National BLACK Caucasus? That's not racism because....
Well, no real reason, it not racists because they said so.

What excuses am I making? I'm giving you plausible, even likely explanations for your assertions that btw are not based on hearsay at best.

And it's freaking common sense. People that try to pull on the strings of the president, do so b/c of their vested interests, not freaking racism. That's reality dude. That's the freaking default. You can't claim anything to the contrary without proof.

Yea and I'm calling BS on your ****** bitch talk by conservatives. That's just another baseless accusation. And it does nothing to defy my premise that if conservatives were so racist then they would have already came out in numbers against her.

And Bush isn't a progressive. He hired qualified people who he trusted to do jobs. We don't have to pat ourselves on the back for hiring a black woman. We're not that shallow.

And people that want Obama thrown out of office for not being a citizen are not racist. They have morals and values and fuck you for assuming the worst in them. I take offense to that.

if selections are made due to racial considerations first and all else next, that is racism.

Which party is racist?

This is something that the left has been unable to refute. The left regularly and repeatedly makes decisions based on one race or sex to the point that they have had to redefine racism. You see it on this board here. I have been called a racist because I do not support hiring quotas. That's right, instead of being a racist by making decisions based on race, now racism is NOT taking race into account. The logical fallacy there is breathtaking.

Liberals were repeatedly called racist for in any way attacking Herman Cain, during his 15 minutes of political fame.

Seriously, Dems are constantly crying about how racist and sexist Republicans are. But I've yet to even see a thread saying; 'please don't let that ****** bitch be our VP candidate.' Could it be that Republicans aren't racist and sexist?

Liberals crushed Rice with all kinds of racial filth. Including political cartoons depicting her in a most racially bigoted manner.
Cons would never do that to Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Which party is racist?

Liberals were repeatedly called racist for in any way attacking Herman Cain, during his 15 minutes of political fame.

Which was particularly idiotic given the fact Cain was utterly unqualified to be president.

Which was particularly idiotic given the fact Cain was utterly unqualified to be president.

Now hold on here... Cain's claim to the job is really exactly the same as Romney.

That they both understand the business climate and how to fix the economy and how to turn companies around.

And to give Cain credit, he started out as a poor black guy, and not a Rich son of a governor with Daddy's Rolodex to plumb for contacts.

Of course, that's not a qualification to be president. Business and Politics aren't even the same skill set.

But Romney doesn't want to talk about his only political office held... for some reason...

Frankly I think she'd be a great VP selection but she would certainly overshadow Romney in this year's election.

As for it being a "talking point"; it depends on the topic. The "birther" issue is unique to the first black president and a totally fabricated move by people like you. It wouldn't come up if Obama were white or not named "Barack Obama." Sorry, those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

It also might not have come up if Obama's own publicist had said himself that Obama was Born in Kenya.

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

<snip>
Here's Obama's full bio from the 1991 brochure:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
<snip>

Not that it ever was a question but the birth certificate came out over a year ago. Yet Stephanie (for one) is still bringing up the question on this forum.

And it only isn't the morons on this board....

To date, Mitt Romney is taking the endorsement of Donald Trump who is still trumpeting this patently false story.

The bad reputation the Republicans have with minorities is well earned.

Birther is just as unique as the people that called Bush a Nazi and wanted him killed but just continue basing your asinine generalizations on some random sliver of nuts to the extreme edge of the party....

Was that supposed to be English? Don't bother answering...nothing you say is interesting or factual.

No President in recent memory has ever had to defend their birth records except for this one; the black one. It is a manufactured topic that was never real news but was, never the less settled over a year ago.

Yet...

Romney is appearing with and embracing the endorsement of Donald Trump who is keeping the birther nonsense going. He could disavow this racist stance but he won't.

The reputation the GOP has with minorities is one they are carefully cultivating it would appear.

Yup, Harry Reid is a Mormon. So are several others in the Senate and House, and they belong to both parties. JoeB is a bigot, end of story.

Nope. YOu can't be a bigot about religion.

Either you accept a religion is true, or you don't.

Either you think JOseph Smith was talking to God or you don't.

Since you aren't signing up for your own set of Magic Underpants (or so you say), you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.
The bolded underlined is the bigotry

You just think that you can get something you want by supporting a crazy person who does. A crazy person you admit is lying to his own supporters.
The bolded underlined is the bigotry

I never admitted that JoeB was lying to his supporters.

Why do some always need to announce it when they like someone black? Prove your are not racist or sexist, by not bringing up that your are not racist or sexist. You are the first person I have seen bring this up.

Two word answer..Actually three....Liberal White guilt.
White liberals, especially suburban white liberals view themselves as more sophisticated, more worldly, more enlightened. These are perhaps the most annoying traits of these people.
The finger pointing, the gossiping, the two faced nature of these people makes me sick. Most of them are so phony and hypocritical, I can barely stand to be in the same room with them.

I have to ask. Are you even sure about what it is you are trying to say?

What?

The " negative divisiveness" of " the Big O" is a figment of your imagination and an indication that you are intimidated by having an inspirational black man who actually has some authority.

You see a reaction to being discriminated against as the definition of racism.

Ridiculous take.

Do you not see the Big 0 as divisive? I cannot recall a single talk or speech that I have ever listened to by him when he is not blaming the troubles of one group on the activities of another group. That is divisive.

MLK always proclaimed very clearly that if you want something in your life to improve, you need to get to work and improve it.

The Big 0 always proclaims very clearly that the reason there is misery in the lives of some is that there are others who are causing that misery.

Do you see the difference?

MLK was saying that those to whom he spoke were powerful and competent. The Big 0 is telling his sheep that they are powerless and weak. MLK said that all have the power to control their own life. The Big 0 says that his sheep are controlled by others.

Can you name a racist who does not blame the target of his hatred for the ills that afflict him?

Discriminated against? In what way does this manifest itself? In what way does it keep a man of color from rising to the office of POTUS? Once there, he is free to achieve or to fail. If he is judged on the basis of his success or failure, that is not racism, but may be viewed as such by a racist.

At this point in our history, while there is still hate and race often directs that hate, the effects of discrimination are, more often than not, self inflicted.

Too much BS to take. Especially the shit regarding President Obama's speeches. You are clearly not paying attention.
You are the one not paying attention.
When Obama speaks, it is ALWAYS from a teleprompter. He cannot ad lib. The man's entire persona is scripted.
He is an egomaniac. The guy cannot go through a speech without using first person pronouns. Everything in his administration is about HIM.

Why do some always need to announce it when they like someone black? Prove your are not racist or sexist, by not bringing up that your are not racist or sexist. You are the first person I have seen bring this up.

Two word answer..Actually three....Liberal White guilt.
White liberals, especially suburban white liberals view themselves as more sophisticated, more worldly, more enlightened. These are perhaps the most annoying traits of these people.
The finger pointing, the gossiping, the two faced nature of these people makes me sick. Most of them are so phony and hypocritical, I can barely stand to be in the same room with them.

That's true. But she was making an erroneous point as I already explained. I wasn't touting anybody that was black to prove anything for myself personally. And I'm frankly insulted that she pretended I was b/c I wasn't even remotely coming close to doing such a thing (you can reread the OP she refers to and you'll see that).

I made the point that if Republicans were so racist then you would see a lot of hate for the lady on this board and frankly I've seen zero hate and that is a strong repudiation of Dem claims that we're racist. Frankly, the tent is open to any race, color or creed that shares our values and they know that.

Seriously, Dems are constantly crying about how racist and sexist Republicans are. But I've yet to even see a thread saying; 'please don't let that ****** bitch be our VP candidate.' Could it be that Republicans aren't racist and sexist?

Oh, so you guys would want a pro-affirmative action VP? Or a republican VP who advocates:

Same-sex civil unions, but not marriage. (Feb 2012)
Appointed State Department's first chief diversity officer. (Nov 2011)
Supports civil unions but not gay marriage. (Dec 2010)
Urges respect & sensitivity in same-sex marriage debate. (Jun 2006)
Advocates respect for all when discussing gay marriage. (Jun 2006)
Message of her candidacy: no ceiling for blacks. (Oct 2005)
Supports college affirmative action, as beneficiary herself. (Oct 2005)
National standards rather than local school curriculum. (Feb 2012)
Started after-school program in East Palo Alto.
Strong investment in renewable energy like wind and solar. (Feb 2012)
Reducing our reliance on oil; it distorts world politics.
Listen to other countries before pursuing US interests. (Feb 2012)
Development assistance should support US objectives. (Nov 2011)
Channel Arab Spring into positive development. (Nov 2011)
Limited role for government providing healthcare insurance. (Feb 2012)
Give people freedom to access their own healthcare. (Jun 2005)
Most illegal immigrants should be able to stay in the US. (Feb 2012)
Comprehensive immigration reform, while respecting law. (May 2008)
SOURCE

Oh, so you guys would want a pro-affirmative action VP? Or a republican VP who advocates:

Same-sex civil unions, but not marriage. (Feb 2012)
Appointed State Department's first chief diversity officer. (Nov 2011)
Supports civil unions but not gay marriage. (Dec 2010)
Urges respect & sensitivity in same-sex marriage debate. (Jun 2006)
Advocates respect for all when discussing gay marriage. (Jun 2006)
Message of her candidacy: no ceiling for blacks. (Oct 2005)
Supports college affirmative action, as beneficiary herself. (Oct 2005)
National standards rather than local school curriculum. (Feb 2012)
Started after-school program in East Palo Alto.
Strong investment in renewable energy like wind and solar. (Feb 2012)
Reducing our reliance on oil; it distorts world politics.
Listen to other countries before pursuing US interests. (Feb 2012)
Development assistance should support US objectives. (Nov 2011)
Channel Arab Spring into positive development. (Nov 2011)
Limited role for government providing healthcare insurance. (Feb 2012)
Give people freedom to access their own healthcare. (Jun 2005)
Most illegal immigrants should be able to stay in the US. (Feb 2012)
Comprehensive immigration reform, while respecting law. (May 2008)
SOURCE

I like some of those positions, but certainly not all of them. The point would be that we judge people on their thoughts and actions and we're not debasing her gender or race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back