Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

What fresh hell is this?

A response to the white racism here at USMB.

Not really. He's making sweeping generalizations about people based on their hair and eye color and then disgustingly got a girl pg "accidentally too early" (whatever that means) and then told her to get an abortion. That's reprehensible moral behavior, that's not a "response to white racism". That personal moral failing. That's what that is.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.
The OP wasnt about racism, it was his irresponsible past about getting a white pregnant. His whole attitude was putting down whites, especially the ones he supposedly has sex with. How would he know if white girls are 100% emotionally challenged? He is the immature one.

What fresh hell is this?

Not really. He's making sweeping generalizations about people based on their hair and eye color and then disgustingly got a girl pg "accidentally too early" (whatever that means) and then told her to get an abortion. That's reprehensible moral behavior, that's not a "response to white racism". That personal moral failing. That's what that is.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

3. I do not presume to imagine you want to "be like me". I don't presume anyone wants to "be like me". What on earth are you talking about???

"Whites are taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality (McIntosh, 1988). The belief in objectivity, coupled with positioning white people as outside of culture (and thus the norm for humanity), allows whites to view themselves as universal humans who can represent all of human experience. This is evidenced through an unracialized identity or location, which functions as a kind of blindness; an inability to think about Whiteness as an identity or as a “state” of being that would or could have an impact on one’s life. In this position, Whiteness is not recognized or named by white people, and a universal reference point is assumed. White people are just people. Within this construction, whites can represent humanity, while people of color, who are never just people but always most particularly black people, Asian people, etc., can only represent their own racialized experiences (Dyer, 1992).

The discourse of universalism functions similarly to the discourse of individualism but instead of declaring that we all need to see each other as individuals (everyone is different), the person declares that we all need to see each other as human beings (everyone is the same). Of course we are all humans, and I do not critique universalism in general, but when applied to racism, universalism functions to deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white. Further, universalism assumes that whites and people of color have the same realities, the same experiences in the same contexts (i.e. I feel comfortable in this majority white classroom, so you must too), the same responses from others, and assumes that the same doors are open to all. Acknowledging racism as a system of privilege conferred on whites challenges claims to universalism.

At the same time that whites are taught to see their interests and perspectives as universal, they are also taught to value the individual and to see themselves as individuals rather than as part of a racially socialized group. Individualism erases history and hides the ways in which wealth has been distributed and accumulated over generations to benefit whites today. It allows whites to view themselves as unique and original, outside of socialization and unaffected by the relentless racial messages in the culture. Individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases. A corollary to this unracialized identity is the ability to recognize Whiteness as something that is significant and that operates in society, but to not see how it relates to one’s own life. In this form, a white person recognizes Whiteness as real, but as the individual problem of other “bad” white people (DiAngelo, 2010a). 60 • International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Given the ideology of individualism, whites often respond defensively when linked to other whites as a group or “accused” of collectively benefiting from racism, because as individuals, each white person is “different” from any other white person and expects to be seen as such. This narcissism is not necessarily the result of a consciously held belief that whites are superior to others (although that may play a role), but a result of the white racial insulation ubiquitous in dominant culture (Dawkins, 2004; Frankenberg, Lee & Orfield, 2003); a general white inability to see non-white perspectives as significant, except in sporadic and impotent reflexes, which have little or no long-term momentum or political usefulness (Rich, 1979)."

by Robin DiAngelo
You cut and paste a lot of bullshit. The author tends to paint with a broad brush.

1. I don't live in a delusion--you don't get to tell me what I think or how I feel. Do you like it when people do that for you?

2. I don't think blonde hair-blue eyed white are "pure bred". We're not dogs. See number one.

Hey, it's quite convenient for you to hold on to the fact that all whites think the same, isn't it? Makes that chip on your shoulder a lot easier to carry. I get it. But you don't get to tell me what I think, know or believe and I will call you out on it every single time.

I don't believe all whites think the same. But something like this is what your white fragility makes you come up with in defense every time whites are challenged due to their racism..

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

And you have done exactly what Dr. DeAngelo descibes right here. Every time.

I am not defensive, angry or stressed. Nor am I fragile. I am calling you out on your BS, straight up. And I am not afraid.

You are all of those. Your post once again displays that.

Sweetheart, you don't get to tell me what I am. Neither does "Robin DiAngelo". And if she were sitting right here, I would laugh right in her face with her "whiteness studies".....from Seattle, no less

I'm not telling you what you are, you are showing what you are. Robin DeAneglo is white, so I think that gives her credence relative to whiteness studies. Her living Seattle means nothing.
Wait....since when do you believe what white people write? And what makes you believe it?

For saying heaven only knows what, you imagined I lived in one of the former "slave owning" states.
Your defensiveness at Robin's exposition.

All right. I'll just turn it around. I'm to accept "white fragility". All right. I'll write an article on "Black aggression" based on some straight up BS and you all just accept that. Any Black person that wanders in here must accept my article on "Black aggression" and, if they do not, well....

Hell! They're being aggressive.

3. I do not presume to imagine you want to "be like me". I don't presume anyone wants to "be like me". What on earth are you talking about???

"Whites are taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality (McIntosh, 1988). The belief in objectivity, coupled with positioning white people as outside of culture (and thus the norm for humanity), allows whites to view themselves as universal humans who can represent all of human experience. This is evidenced through an unracialized identity or location, which functions as a kind of blindness; an inability to think about Whiteness as an identity or as a “state” of being that would or could have an impact on one’s life. In this position, Whiteness is not recognized or named by white people, and a universal reference point is assumed. White people are just people. Within this construction, whites can represent humanity, while people of color, who are never just people but always most particularly black people, Asian people, etc., can only represent their own racialized experiences (Dyer, 1992).

The discourse of universalism functions similarly to the discourse of individualism but instead of declaring that we all need to see each other as individuals (everyone is different), the person declares that we all need to see each other as human beings (everyone is the same). Of course we are all humans, and I do not critique universalism in general, but when applied to racism, universalism functions to deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white. Further, universalism assumes that whites and people of color have the same realities, the same experiences in the same contexts (i.e. I feel comfortable in this majority white classroom, so you must too), the same responses from others, and assumes that the same doors are open to all. Acknowledging racism as a system of privilege conferred on whites challenges claims to universalism.

At the same time that whites are taught to see their interests and perspectives as universal, they are also taught to value the individual and to see themselves as individuals rather than as part of a racially socialized group. Individualism erases history and hides the ways in which wealth has been distributed and accumulated over generations to benefit whites today. It allows whites to view themselves as unique and original, outside of socialization and unaffected by the relentless racial messages in the culture. Individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases. A corollary to this unracialized identity is the ability to recognize Whiteness as something that is significant and that operates in society, but to not see how it relates to one’s own life. In this form, a white person recognizes Whiteness as real, but as the individual problem of other “bad” white people (DiAngelo, 2010a). 60 • International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Given the ideology of individualism, whites often respond defensively when linked to other whites as a group or “accused” of collectively benefiting from racism, because as individuals, each white person is “different” from any other white person and expects to be seen as such. This narcissism is not necessarily the result of a consciously held belief that whites are superior to others (although that may play a role), but a result of the white racial insulation ubiquitous in dominant culture (Dawkins, 2004; Frankenberg, Lee & Orfield, 2003); a general white inability to see non-white perspectives as significant, except in sporadic and impotent reflexes, which have little or no long-term momentum or political usefulness (Rich, 1979)."

by Robin DiAngelo

I love how black people like you think it’s okay to tell whites their behavior means this or that, but if I white person tries to tell you anything about being black they are horribly ignorant and need to check their privilege.

How would you like it if (as a white person) I told you what your behavior meant based solely on the fact you’re black? What if I said, “black people do this bc they need this and they do that for that reason”?

You wouldn’t like it. AT ALL. And there is no doubt you’d call me a racist fool for claiming to know anything about being black bc I am not, in fact, black. That’s exactly how you look to us.

Given that's what whites have done for the past 400 years what's your point? Since I am taking about whites here at USMB, not all whites, and the study I cite was made by a white person shows that I do not see all whites in the manner you claim, then you are talking out of your ass.
None of us have been here for 400 years. You constantly refer to the past. You are the one always telling us what the bad whites have done in the past, yes we know. You have no more authority on whites than we do on blacks. Quit putting on an air of superiority and talking down to white posters as if you are the supreme authority on race and racism.

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

What fresh hell is this?

The OP wasnt about racism, it was his irresponsible past about getting a white pregnant. His whole attitude was putting down whites, especially the ones he supposedly has sex with. How would he know if white girls are 100% emotionally challenged? He is the immature one.
He would know by having a relationship with them. How else does one determine that? I'd have to agree with him. A large number of white women give it up way too easy and they get emotionally attached very quickly. I have found it stems from their emotionally absent fathers.

Why do Blacks delude themselves in thinking that whites are deluding themselves in thinking that non whites are obsessed with whites ?
It seems like you have an obsession here for some reason

I’m a white girl who hasn’t slept with a black guy. There are only a few black guys I would consider sleeping with bc I think they’re good-looking... just like there are white guys I’d like to sleep with bc they’re good-looking.Yes, some white women have a thing for black men. People can’t help who they’re attracted to. You sound incredibly narrow-minded.
`
I'm a white female who has slept with black men. To a certain extent, many of them do obsess over white females.
`

Lie. We obsess no more over a white woman than a white ma does.

For saying heaven only knows what, you imagined I lived in one of the former "slave owning" states.
Your defensiveness at Robin's exposition.
As opposed to your defensiveness to the refutation of Robin’s nonsensical “points”?

You are the ultimate manifestation of white fragility. So scared of losing your so called place you make up a story that isn't happening hoping to incite violence in order to maintain the so called racial comfort whites like you desire.

That's the point...

I have dated and sexed quite a few myself, I never obsessed. I have seen white women trying kill themselves over black men and white men too and men of both races obsessing over women of both races. So there is no point made by the person making that claim.

The overall statement made by the OP is based on punks like you who believe we want to be like whites. We don't. And when you tell us how we should be, it shows the psychosis you suffer from. For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.

That's the point...

For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.
If negros were capable of doing so; they would have. But they aren't... As such they find their solace basking in the shade of the white mans achievement, content to sustain themselves with our windfall...

Why do Blacks delude themselves in thinking that whites are deluding themselves in thinking that non whites are obsessed with whites ?
It seems like you have an obsession here for some reason

Because of comments said in places like this. And when I say here I mean the entire USMB forum.

That's the point...

I have dated and sexed quite a few myself, I never obsessed. I have seen white women trying kill themselves over black men and white men too and men of both races obsessing over women of both races. So there is no point made by the person making that claim.

The overall statement made by the OP is based on punks like you who believe we want to be like whites. We don't. And when you tell us how we should be, it shows the psychosis you suffer from. For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.

I know one thing. I don't want to read one more word of your soul-destroying pernicious vitriol. And it's not because you're black. It's because you are YOU.

You rot your own soul, I don't need to read it. Ignore list--my soul will be cleaner for it.

That's the point...

For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.
If negros were capable of doing so; they would have. But they aren't... As such they find their solace basking in the shade of the white mans achievement, content to sustain themselves with our windfall...

No, because when when you first got to Africa we could have just wiped whitey out but didn't. Your last sentence is pure lunacy.

Tor.com Submissions Guidelines

That's the point...

No, because when when you first got to Africa we could have just wiped whitey out but didn't. Your last sentence is pure lunacy.
If they could have... They would have. And did when the opportunities presented themselves. Too little, to late...

That's the point...

I know one thing. I don't want to read one more word of your soul-destroying pernicious vitriol. And it's not because you're black. It's because you are YOU.

You rot your own soul, I don't need to read it. Ignore list--my soul will be cleaner for it.

My soul is fine because my soul knows the truth. You can't handle the truth. So you retreat into another mode of fragiity, you will ignore the thing that causes you to lose your racial comfort. Your soul will remain unclean.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Forum List

Back