If Republicans are racists and sexists then why no anti Condi Rice VP threads?

Republicans only demand to see the birth certificates of black Presidents....I'm sure thats a coincidence.

You conveniently ignore that Obama is the only president who has created this type of doubt. You are being disingenuous.

How did he create it? What did he personally do or say that "created" it?

I'm thinking because he took 3 years to produce it, while McCain had his during the campaign. I mean you're running for president, I have to have a birth certificate and a social security card for a job, I dont think it's unreasonable to ask for it.

WAsnt that hard for Mitt
Mitt Romney Releases Official Birth Certificate To Reuters | Mediaite
Aleready out before the convention. I think the birth certificate issue just shows how inefficient obama is and why our economy still sucks. If you can do the little and easy things, then the harder things are well.....harder.

You conveniently ignore that Obama is the only president who has created this type of doubt. You are being disingenuous.

I'm thinking because he took 3 years to produce it, while McCain had his during the campaign. I mean you're running for president, I have to have a birth certificate and a social security card for a job, I dont think it's unreasonable to ask for it.

WAsnt that hard for Mitt
Aleready out before the convention. I think the birth certificate issue just shows how inefficient obama is and why our economy still sucks. If you can do the little and easy things, then the harder things are well.....harder.

He had a birth certificate out a long time before he produced his long form certificate. Invalid argument.

And btw, what kind of logic is that? A president has never had his birth certificate questioned so you can't question Obama's or you're a racist. That's just mental.

Just a coincidence that the FIRST time it happens is when we have the FIRST black President. That's not "mental" anymore than it's a coincidence.

Wow you question me on race, you bring it up more that Sheila Jackson Lee. IF he had done it earlier it would not have been a problem.

And btw, what kind of logic is that? A president has never had his birth certificate questioned so you can't question Obama's or you're a racist. That's just mental.

Just a coincidence that the FIRST time it happens is when we have the FIRST black President. That's not "mental" anymore than it's a coincidence.

Well if you want to see it as a coincidence then okay. But haven't you been making the case that it's racist to question his citizenship?

WAsnt that hard for Mitt

He had a birth certificate out a long time before he produced his long form certificate. Invalid argument.

It explains it
Hawaii upgrades ‘certification of live birth’

Barack Obama's birth certificate revealed here - latimes.com
See They questioned McCain as well. And he's white.

Well if you want to see it as a coincidence then okay. But haven't you been making the case that it's racist to question his citizenship?

Yeah they dont have much else, so they're falling to the last trick in the democrat playbook, the race card.

Well gas bag, we're waiting. What did he personally do or say that "created" it.

I think you've seen all types of evidence and circumstances and you choose to cede no doubt b/c you believe the ends justify the means. So why would I bother going through article after article of evidence if I know you're just going to deny, deny, deny?

Wow you question me on race, you bring it up more that Sheila Jackson Lee. IF he had done it earlier it would not have been a problem.

Okay lets go with that for the time being: if he had done it earlier....

This was from a few minutes ago:

Yes. I don't see Obama in a great light. I see him in a bad light. And my opinions will reflect that. And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. We can disagree, but you can't think I'm a liar for having an opinion. That's just retarded.

This was from March:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/215378-arpaio-investigation-brings-up-compelling-questions-about-obamas-birth-certificate-a.html#post5034280

These are just 2 of dozens of posts on this board alone questioning the long form certificate. I didn't bring up the dyed in the wool conspiracy whackjobs; Stephanie and the Gasbag.

It would have done nothing.

The reality is that Obama's citizenship is a very complex issue. He could have been born in America and still have not been an American citizen. When he was in Indonesia, they don't accept dual citizenship. To receive state benefits, he likely changed his citizenship at that time from Kenyan or American. And that is why it is likely that he applied to schools here as a foreign student. Of course, he won't open his college records to prove it one way or another. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

The reality is that Obama's citizenship is a very complex issue. He could have been born in America and still have not been an American citizen. When he was in Indonesia, they don't accept dual citizenship. To receive state benefits, he likely changed his citizenship at that time from Kenyan or American. And that is why it is likely that he applied to schools here as a foreign student. Of course, he won't open his college records to prove it one way or another. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

Yeah I hear ya Gatsby, but unless someone comes up with something substantial, I'll give this one to Obama, the good thing is people will release this shit pronto!!!!!!!!!!

PS all you Obamabots, I defended him, so maybe try a LITTLE objectivity, I'm not asking for awhole lot of it, but just a little.

Yup, Harry Reid is a Mormon. So are several others in the Senate and House, and they belong to both parties. JoeB is a bigot, end of story.

Nope. YOu can't be a bigot about religion.

Either you accept a religion is true, or you don't.

Either you think JOseph Smith was talking to God or you don't.

Since you aren't signing up for your own set of Magic Underpants (or so you say), you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do.

You just think that you can get something you want by supporting a crazy person who does. A crazy person you admit is lying to his own supporters.
The bolded underlined is the bigotry

I never admitted that JoeB was lying to his supporters.

Sorry, man, if you think you are wearing magic underpants, I don't want you to have the nukes...

mormon_magic_underwear.jpg

Uh, no, there isn't.

And frankly, you haven't given me one good reason why anyone should give a shit what his legal status was as a child.

The whole notion that someone who wasn't born here can't be president is kind of stupid, anyway. A few years ago, even Republicans talked about changing the constitution so that Arnold Schwarzennegger could run for President.

Another example of Republicans being totally for something---- until the black guy did it. But in this case, he only did it in their imaginations.

Seriously, Dems are constantly crying about how racist and sexist Republicans are. But I've yet to even see a thread saying; 'please don't let that ****** bitch be our VP candidate.' Could it be that Republicans aren't racist and sexist?

Because racism is only used as a defense for leftist arguments that can't be won.

If selections are made absent racial considerations, that is just intelligent.

if selections are made due to racial considerations first and all else next, that is racism.

Which party is racist?

This is something that the left has been unable to refute. The left regularly and repeatedly makes decisions based on one race or sex to the point that they have had to redefine racism. You see it on this board here. I have been called a racist because I do not support hiring quotas. That's right, instead of being a racist by making decisions based on race, now racism is NOT taking race into account. The logical fallacy there is breathtaking.

Who has a National BLACK Caucasus? That's not racism because....
Well, no real reason, it not racists because they said so.

Liberals were repeatedly called racist for in any way attacking Herman Cain, during his 15 minutes of political fame.

Really? Another thing I must have missed. All I ever seen was the asinine racist accusations the left made when ANYONE challenged Obama in any way being thrown back in their faces. I think there were very few actual genuine accusations of racism. I see genuine accusations coming from the other side all the damn time.

Uh, no, there isn't.

And frankly, you haven't given me one good reason why anyone should give a shit what his legal status was as a child.

The whole notion that someone who wasn't born here can't be president is kind of stupid, anyway. A few years ago, even Republicans talked about changing the constitution so that Arnold Schwarzennegger could run for President.

Another example of Republicans being totally for something---- until the black guy did it. But in this case, he only did it in their imaginations.

It's stupid to someone that doesn't believe in the Constitution or America. I love Tony Blair but I accepted a long time ago that he's not eligible to be president. You don't care b/c you're probably into that new world order shit.

Just thinking about her compared to the Obama administration.....funny isn't it? I think Hillary is the ONLY person qualified and she's such a political person waiting her shot at the office she's incompetent because of it. I think she'd be smart to quit or she won't be electable ever again? Just saying I'm newb and want to post lol and this went different ways.

Just thinking about her compared to the Obama administration.....funny isn't it? I think Hillary is the ONLY person qualified and she's such a political person waiting her shot at the office she's incompetent because of it. I think she'd be smart to quit or she won't be electable ever again? Just saying I'm newb and want to post lol and this went different ways.

HC would have done a lot of the same shit Obama has done. She was for Obamacare before it was called Obamacare; back when it was called Hillarycare. She would have ran up huge deficits. Maybe not as high; but then again she would have likely raised taxes more. So it's hard to say we'd be any better off still.

Seriously, Dems are constantly crying about how racist and sexist Republicans are. But I've yet to even see a thread saying; 'please don't let that ****** bitch be our VP candidate.' Could it be that Republicans aren't racist and sexist?

Republicans like Blacks who will lie for them.

Forum List

Back