CDZ Modern Democrats are the White Racists?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
I bump into the above claim on a regular basis. Usually it is accompanied by a claim welfare is meant as an enslaving tool. Personally I like more of a Civilian Conservation Corps version of welfare myself but I don't think there is a conspiracy to get poor ppl or poor black ppl hooked on welfare.

Gimme some snippets that might get my attention and get me reading about post 1976ish racist Democrats please. There have to be some old school Southern Democrats out there who fought to move the party back where it was I suppose.

From where I'm standing now sometime after the American Independent (see racist) Candidate split from the D's and was the last 3rd party attendance to win some states the klan crowd became Republican. The R's who voted for the civil rights acts didn't want them. Maybe the R's were desperate after poor post Hooverville showings especially with the dying fear of Communism in the 70's. Maybe its just difficult to keep ppl out of your political party?

Lawmaker under fire for retweeting post by Nazi sympathizer

AP Politics on Twitter

Trump Retweets 'White Genocide' Account ... Stop Me If You've Heard This One (the man is an entertaining walking foot in the mouth)

Donald Trump retweets 'White Genocide' Twitter user - CNNPolitics

FWIW, I don't think all Republicans are racists. I think the party just "won" the racist vote somehow during Vietnam when they as the anti-communist party of McCarthy started drawing more and more old school Archie Bunkers.

The Democrats are who has a huge problem with racist politics

Democrats: Klan, Nation of Islam, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, racist Aztlán Nationalist, racist BLM separatist, Brown Berets, race riots.......

Republicans: Chamber of Commerce, PTA, Rotary Club, American Legion, 4H Club, Lion’s Club, Boy Scouts, Little League, VFW, Girl Scouts, great neighborhoods, good schools, National Honor Society, Junior League…....… juuuuust grilling and chilling…..

Democrats: Klan, Nation of Islam, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, racist Aztlán Nationalist, racist BLM separatist, Brown Berets, race riots.......

Republicans: Chamber of Commerce, PTA, Rotary Club, American Legion, 4H Club, Lion’s Club, Boy Scouts, Little League, VFW, Girl Scouts, great neighborhoods, good schools, National Honor Society, Junior League…....… juuuuust grilling and chilling…..

Really I was thinking about the white racists.

Do you think the 1990 or 2010 Klansmen are Democrats? Got any supporting evidence? There is a "Southern vs Other" democrat divide.

Do you think the 1990 or 2010 Klansmen are Democrats? Got any supporting evidence? There is a "Southern vs Other" democrat divide.

HILLARYracist.jpg

View attachment 198564

She might be racist. She's been in the public eye forever and I don't particularly like her. Does she have any accusations?

Hey, is that the same Quigg who says he supports Hillary because she was lying about all her policies?

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president - Fox News Link

Like lying about wanting more gun control and not wanting a border wall or whatever he was ranting about?

Will Quigg aside, I am also interested to see the responses to this thread.

Hmmmmmm.

Why don't we take a black man who dresses well, speaks proper English, and offers sensible ideas on the importance of education and hard work...………..

and then take note of who calls him an Uncle Tom.

Forum List

Back