If Racial Dominance Were Reversed...

Would Blacks Seek Equality for Whites?

• Total voters
North Africa doesn't count. I'm talking about predominantly Black African countries run by Black Africans.

Then you should be more specific. I recommend you refer to the area I assume you're referring to as Sub-Saharan Africa. It'll avoid further confusion.

I said country not continent. i recommend you refer to a dictionary so you can learn the difference in the two words. North Africa would be considered sub saharan. The rest of Africa is super saharan just as the Egyptians believed.

No, you said "country", which is singular. Countries is plural, which refers to a group. A group of countries isn't a country.

I know I said country. You even quoted it. Stop deflecting and go get your dictionary.

Then why did you say you said "countries"? I think you're the one who needs a dictionary, seeing as you clearly don't know the difference between singular and plural.

I said countries so Meathead could have options to pick from. You are still deflecting from the point you dont know the difference between a country and a continent.

You can run back and forth all you like, Asclpias, but it won't distract anyone's attention from the fact that you fucked up.

Whereas G.T (forgive the expression) 'apes' another race.
nope, thats just your continued illusion born of ignorance, whereas you being race obsessed is an actual verifiable fact.

you have an inferiority complex of the highest order, your life is in shambles because you self identify by race and you see that other races aren't as hated and subdued/seperate as you'd like.

too bad, so sad,

yo dad

nope, thats just your continued illusion born of ignorance, whereas you being race obsessed is an actual verifiable fact.

you have an inferiority complex of the highest order, your life is in shambles because you self identify by race and you see that other races aren't as hated and subdued/seperate as you'd like.

too bad, so sad,

yo dad

You're too easy, G.T. I say jump and you've hit your head on the ceiling before asking how high.

PS. You are a wigger, though. Anyone can see that.

too bad, so sad,

yo dad

You're too easy, G.T. I say jump and you've hit your head on the ceiling before asking how high.
You couldnt make an ant jump if you had a bazooka up his ass, skinhead

too bad, so sad,

yo dad

You couldnt make an ant jump if you had a bazooka up his ass, skinhead

Whatever you say, Vanilla.

You can run back and forth all you like, Asclpias, but it won't distract anyone's attention from the fact that you fucked up.

You seem to be very distracted or you are simply ignorant like you always portray yourself to be. You didnt even know the difference between a country and a continent. Sucks to have your ignorance exposed doesn't it?

Sucks to have your ignorance exposed doesn't it?
Probably a lot like exposing inferiority, eh?

You would know better than me. You are the one that is melanin challenged. How does it feel to be inferior?
How do I know? I have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

My skin is certainly dark enough as I take after my dark-skinned Mediterranean mother.

And lastly, I wouldn't know, but I would like to think that if I were, I wouldn't make as big a deal about it as you do.

too bad, so sad,

yo dad

PS. You are a wigger, though. Anyone can see that.
insecure pussy edited later on ^

ahhhh, lolol all about appearances huh swaggy?

You would know better than me. You are the one that is melanin challenged. How does it feel to be inferior?

My skin is certainly dark enough as I take after my dark-skinned Mediterranean mother.

And lastly, I wouldn't know, but I would like to think that if I were, I wouldn't make as big a deal about it as you do.

Then you are lucky to have some recent Black genes in you. The question was pertaining to whites. I forgot they dont consider Greeks as white.

Like the ones that are having massive ebola outbreaks? :lol:

Do you mean like the Black plague in Europe?
So you're comparing today's Africa with medieval Europe? Ya, that sounds about right. :lol:
No. I'm comparing Ebola with the Black Plague. Are you really that stupid?
Africa by itself can't control ebola. Neither could medieval Europe control the black plague. if it quacks like a medieval duck...

Then you are lucky to have some recent Black genes in you. The question was pertaining to whites. I forgot they dont consider Greeks as white.

Weird, Greeks consider themselves white. Any African genes I may have are from time immemorial. No jungle bunny I. In your strange world I think only the Scotch-Irish would classify as white.

Weird, Greeks consider themselves white. Any African genes I may have are from time immemorial. No jungle bunny I. In your strange world I think only the Scotch-Irish would classify as white.

I said other whites consider you not white. I consider Greeks white as well but they do have more African blood in them than other Europeans. Thats recent and not just time immemorial. Go study genetics and you should be able to figure that out. All in all you are still more cave ape than anything so hopefully they put you on the island with whites. Greeks may save the white race in that instance.

Forum List

Back