If Racial Dominance Were Reversed...

Would Blacks Seek Equality for Whites?

• Total voters
I have never seen that anywhere in the world where whites and blacks cohabitate. ...

Yes you have.
Tell me where in the world blacks have equal or higher socioeconomic status where they live with whites, Asians or pretty much any other group.

That is not what you said. Why do you feel the need to qualify your remarks now? Oh, I know why...
Instead of extracting a short segment from my post in response to another and making an inane and inaccurate comment, go back and read it in context.

I have never seen that anywhere in the world where whites and blacks cohabitate. ...

Yes you have.
Tell me where in the world blacks have equal or higher socioeconomic status where they live with whites, Asians or pretty much any other group.

That is not what you said. Why do you feel the need to qualify your remarks now? Oh, I know why...
Instead of extracting a short segment from my post in response to another and making an inane and inaccurate comment, go back and read it in context.

How about we go back to your original comment, the proper response to which is still "yes you have"?

Yes you have.

How about we go back to your original comment, the proper response to which is still "yes you have"?
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do know your proclivity for idiotic bitch-fests.

Until you come up with something coherent, you're on your own.

Yes you have.

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Yes you do. Those are your own words right there. "I have never seen that anywhere in the world where whites and blacks cohabitate." You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't act coy now.

Yes you have.

Yes you do. Those are your own words right there. "I have never seen that anywhere in the world where whites and blacks cohabitate." You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't act coy now.

That's not what he said, dripping poop...Here is what he said;

The urge to distort is just too compelling for you to resist.

Not sure skin colour has anything to do with this, surely it's more about culture, education, religion, etc?
"skin color"? It's not "skin color" that white people dislike.
It's the "culture".
We've judged "blacks" not on "the color of their skin, but the content of their character"...and as all collected data by the FBI, DOJ, BJS, CDC, DOE, shows; disproportionate crime rates, unemployment rates, dropout rates, welfare rates, illegitimate birth rates...etc...negroes are in the "lead" in every category.

The "content of their character" has been found severely lacking by modern standards.

You don't speak for "white people".

You speak only for yourself, racist.

[...Here is what he said;

The urge to distort is just too compelling for you to resist.

No, that is what he tried to change the subject to when called out on his original comments that I quoted. Try to pay attention, champ.

Not sure skin colour has anything to do with this, surely it's more about culture, education, religion, etc?
It's the "culture".
We've judged "blacks" not on "the color of their skin, but the content of their character"...and as all collected data by the FBI, DOJ, BJS, CDC, DOE, shows; disproportionate crime rates, unemployment rates, dropout rates, welfare rates, illegitimate birth rates...etc...negroes are in the "lead" in every category.

The "content of their character" has been found severely lacking by modern standards.

Sure, scooter...whatever you say.

It's the "culture".

Sure, scooter...whatever you say.

He's right.

It's the "culture".

I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread.

It's the "culture".

What's the point of any troll thread?

Yes you have.

"That", you, idiot is a relative pronoun referring to something previously mentioned or already specified if you prefer. Wtf would I write "that" and go on to define what it refers to? Go back and read it one more time in context and with your newly found grammatic knowledge then get back to me.

Sheesh!

Using an afro centric website as a "source" isn't reliable.

So you are saying all those people mentioned do not exist? Or are they really all criminal drop outs with illegitimate children and on welfare, just disguised as billionaires, CEO's, etc?

LMAO...
You create a fantasy scenario of people who don't exist and assign them imaginary actions so that the "result" supports your fantasy argument.
In other words, bullshit.

Hang on, isn't the OP a fantasy scenario? You ask us to speculate on a Black dominated "Western civilisation" and then don't like the speculations you get.

I didn't say skin color is irrelevant.
I said their skin color isn't what white people dislike about them.
Are you saying that, since we're all "human", the only differences between the races is "skin color"

What I'm saying is that under all our overt physical "differences" we are all Homo Sapiens Sapiens, the same species. "Race" is a relatively modern construct that has been thoroughly debunked and is considered obsolete.

It's the "culture".

Touche. I'm still getting to know who's who around here.

Using an afro centric website as a "source" isn't reliable.

So you are saying all those people mentioned do not exist? Or are they really all criminal drop outs with illegitimate children and on welfare, just disguised as billionaires, CEO's, etc?

I didn't say any of that. I said an afro centric website isn't reliable.

LMAO...
You create a fantasy scenario of people who don't exist and assign them imaginary actions so that the "result" supports your fantasy argument.
In other words, bullshit.

Hang on, isn't the OP a fantasy scenario? You ask us to speculate on a Black dominated "Western civilisation" and then don't like the speculations you get.
I didn't ask you to speculate on anything. It's not my thread. You have this compulsion to make up things and attribute them to others...comical..

I didn't say skin color is irrelevant.
I said their skin color isn't what white people dislike about them.
Are you saying that, since we're all "human", the only differences between the races is "skin color"

What I'm saying is that under all our overt physical "differences" we are all Homo Sapiens Sapiens, the same species. "Race" is a relatively modern construct that has been thoroughly debunked and is considered obsolete.
I never said we weren't the same species..."Human" is a species..the different races are different "breeds" of the same species.
Like "canine" or "canidae" is a species and rottweilers and chihuahuas are different breeds within that species...

No..Race exists..
There are proven physical, biological and mental capacity differences between the races.

but...to your theory just for fun.....If race doesn't exist, then the u.s. gvmt has been perpetrating a fraud all these years with race based programs to artificially advance "black" people, haven't they?
Are you saying that Affirmative Action and all other minority preference programs are a fraud by the u.s. government? ..or are you saying the gvmt is stupid and doesn't know that race doesn't exist?

Last edited:

Yes you have.

"That", you, idiot is a relative pronoun referring to something previously mentioned or already specified if you prefer. Wtf would I write "that" and go on to define what it refers to? Go back and read it one more time in context and with your newly found grammatic knowledge then get back to me.

Sheesh!

Choosing your words more carefully to start with would be a lot easier on you than all this spinning and dancing.

It's the "culture".

Touche. I'm still getting to know who's who around here.

Some are realists and use and accept proven data and facts... some are idealists who like to cause distractions and divert conversations when they are confronted with reality they don't like.

Sheesh!

Choosing your words more carefully to start with would be a lot easier on you than all this spinning and dancing.

There was nothing wrong with my grammar or articulation. Can't you just admit you were wrong and stop making an ass of yourself?!

Sheesh!

There was nothing wrong with my grammar or articulation. Can't you just admit you were wrong and stop making an ass of yourself?!
Never happen..too much ego and the need for validation, acceptance and belonging is involved..They need to try to save face...the internet is pretty funny...

Forum List

Back