If Racial Dominance Were Reversed...

Would Blacks Seek Equality for Whites?

• Total voters
Probably a lot like exposing inferiority, eh?

You would know better than me. You are the one that is melanin challenged. How does it feel to be inferior?
How do I know? I have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

My skin is certainly dark enough as I take after my dark-skinned Mediterranean mother.

And lastly, I wouldn't know, but I would like to think that if I were, I wouldn't make as big a deal about it as you do.

Then you are lucky to have some recent Black genes in you. The question was pertaining to whites. I forgot they dont consider Greeks as white.
Probably a lot like exposing inferiority, eh?

You would know better than me. You are the one that is melanin challenged. How does it feel to be inferior?

My skin is certainly dark enough as I take after my dark-skinned Mediterranean mother.

And lastly, I wouldn't know, but I would like to think that if I were, I wouldn't make as big a deal about it as you do.

Then you are lucky to have some recent Black genes in you. The question was pertaining to whites. I forgot they dont consider Greeks as white.
Weird, Greeks consider themselves white. Any African genes I may have are from time immemorial. No jungle bunny I. In your strange world I think only the Scotch-Irish would classify as white.

I said other whites consider you not white. I consider Greeks white as well but they do have more African blood in them than other Europeans. Thats recent and not just time immemorial. Go study genetics and you should be able to figure that out. All in all you are still more cave ape than anything so hopefully they put you on the island with whites. Greeks may save the white race in that instance.
Sorry, no jungle bunnies in my family. My brother had a daughter with an east Asian if that helps.

Weird, Greeks consider themselves white. Any African genes I may have are from time immemorial. No jungle bunny I. In your strange world I think only the Scotch-Irish would classify as white.

I said other whites consider you not white. I consider Greeks white as well but they do have more African blood in them than other Europeans. Thats recent and not just time immemorial. Go study genetics and you should be able to figure that out. All in all you are still more cave ape than anything so hopefully they put you on the island with whites. Greeks may save the white race in that instance.
Sorry, no jungle bunnies in my family. My brother had a daughter with an east Asian if that helps.
None that you know of. :laugh:

If Racial Dominance Were Reversed...

There would be more blacks in jail than there are now. Just look at the NFL and the NBA! :D

Forum List

Back