If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

The equivalence was between one fence and another. The motive behind each one is where the hypocrisy comes in.
Dude you are an idiot if you keep backing up this lame arguement. It's plain as day. Give it up, you just make yourself look more stupid
If it's so "plain," then why can't any of you dumbasses explain it? Saying a 2000 mile wall is different from a 4 mile fence isn't an explanation.
There's nothing to explain its fucking obvious, it speaks for itself... The two things are completely different!!! Wake the fuck up

ROFL! In other words, you can't explain it. the principle of gravity works whether we are talking about something the size of Jupiter or something the size of a marble. Is your claim that small fences work but big fences don't? Really? Why would that be? If it's some other theory, you haven't posted it, and it certainly isn't obvious to anyone who can commit logic.
No my claim and pure logic says that setting up a baracade at an event is different than building a wall that covers thousands of miles of land. You dumbshit

Well, yeah. One is 2000 miles and the other is 4 miles. So what difference means one will work while the other won't? You keep avoiding an answer to that question. If anything, the wall will work far better since it will be 50 feet tall instead of 8, and it will be made from prestressed concrete rather than flimsy chain link. It will also have towers, ground sensors and possibly drones patrolling overhead.

Build the wall. Just think of the govt jobs it will create. Then we need about 25000 or so govt workers to man it.

Well, you morons could hire illegals to both build the wall and to "man" it......
nah. We only need a couple of thousand. Two guys to a guard tower every couple of miles.

Ahh, you miss those "good ol' days".don't you?

upload_2016-7-26_20-19-32.jpeg

I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall.
And how many billions has illegal immigration cost us? And how many billions will it continue to cost us, especially every time Democrats are in power and want more voters?
Immigration enforcement has cost billions. We also make billions off of immigrants. Building a wall is a waste of money. I'm fine with funding boarder security and better monitoring and making areas of legal immigration, deportation, and visa programs much more efficient.
Except when Democrats are in power, there IS no border security, monitoring, or deportation, as we can clearly see with this administration and with Hillary's plan to legalize the ones who are currently here ILLEGALLY. A wall will still be there, even when Democrats are in power.
How is that clear with his administration? Partisan rhetoric aside. Show me how the border situation has gotten significantly worse over the past 8 years
I just explained it, can't you read?

Build the wall. Just think of the govt jobs it will create. Then we need about 25000 or so govt workers to man it.

Well, you morons could hire illegals to both build the wall and to "man" it......
nah. We only need a couple of thousand. Two guys to a guard tower every couple of miles.

Ahh, you miss those "good ol' days".don't you?

View attachment 83158

Only douche bags make comparisons with the Berlin wall. The guards won't be shooting anyone in the back as they did in the people's republic your kind so admires. If Mexicans don't like our wall, no one is forcing them to go near it.

The equivalence was between one fence and another. The motive behind each one is where the hypocrisy comes in.
Dude you are an idiot if you keep backing up this lame arguement. It's plain as day. Give it up, you just make yourself look more stupid
If it's so "plain," then why can't any of you dumbasses explain it? Saying a 2000 mile wall is different from a 4 mile fence isn't an explanation.
There's nothing to explain its fucking obvious, it speaks for itself... The two things are completely different!!! Wake the fuck up

ROFL! In other words, you can't explain it. the principle of gravity works whether we are talking about something the size of Jupiter or something the size of a marble. Is your claim that small fences work but big fences don't? Really? Why would that be? If it's some other theory, you haven't posted it, and it certainly isn't obvious to anyone who can commit logic.
No my claim and pure logic says that setting up a baracade at an event is different than building a wall that covers thousands of miles of land. You dumbshit

Yes, the barricade is far flimsier and far less effective.

Trim the military budget too. Im all for it. Trim welfare and dept of transportation and commerce and other big business inyerests.

What was the purpose of the dnc fence?
To keep people out... Same as the purpose for the wall, I get it... Youre not illuminating any light bulbs with this one

Well, yeah. One is 2000 miles and the other is 4 miles. So what difference means one will work while the other won't? You keep avoiding an answer to that question. If anything, the wall will work far better since it will be 50 feet tall instead of 8, and it will be made from prestressed concrete rather than flimsy chain link. It will also have towers, ground sensors and possibly drones patrolling overhead.
Great you got your case study... Charge full speed ahead with this arguement and watch how much intellectual respect you will acquire.

I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall.
And how many billions has illegal immigration cost us? And how many billions will it continue to cost us, especially every time Democrats are in power and want more voters?
Immigration enforcement has cost billions. We also make billions off of immigrants. Building a wall is a waste of money. I'm fine with funding boarder security and better monitoring and making areas of legal immigration, deportation, and visa programs much more efficient.
Except when Democrats are in power, there IS no border security, monitoring, or deportation, as we can clearly see with this administration and with Hillary's plan to legalize the ones who are currently here ILLEGALLY. A wall will still be there, even when Democrats are in power.
How is that clear with his administration? Partisan rhetoric aside. Show me how the border situation has gotten significantly worse over the past 8 years
Words are meaningless show me some stats

Play that game all you want but Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party has been calling for amnesty for the past 8 years and you know it. If you want to dig up stats, don't let me stop you but if you think I'm gonna spend any time jumping through hoops for you, you're wrong. It's not like you would accept anything I post anyway.

Play that game all you want but Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party has been calling for amnesty for the past 8 years and you know it. If you want to dig up stats, don't let me stop you but if you think I'm gonna spend any time jumping through hoops for you, you're wrong. It's not like you would accept anything I post anyway.
Sure I would, I'm not in this forum just to argue. I actually read articles opinions and stats. Sometimes I learn from them and sometimes I see hypocrisy and I expose it. I am not an open border supporter, I recognize the problem that arise from illegal immigration, and I think there needs to be much reform in our immigration policy. This is not a simple Mexicans running over the border problem though...

Sure I would, I'm not in this forum just to argue. I actually read articles opinions and stats. Sometimes I learn from them and sometimes I see hypocrisy and I expose it. I am not an open border supporter, I recognize the problem that arise from illegal immigration, and I think there needs to be much reform in our immigration policy. This is not a simple Mexicans running over the border problem though...
Ok, let's see. If you demagogue this I put you on ignore.
The legal drama over Obama’s executive order on immigration, explained [Video]

Ignore away.... We have a problem with 11 million illegal immigrants In this country and we simply can't deport them all, the time and expense is unrealistic. Obamas order would give amnesty to those who are parents to US citizens. These people broke the law and that sucks but I'd rather see them come out of the shadows, work freely and pay taxes rather than stay in hiding... I believe Regan did something similar... Obama has increased funding towards border security, did you know that? The flow of illegal immigrants across the border has been a net negative over the past few years, did you know that?

We don't need to waste money on a wall and deporting people who are willing to work. Focus on deporting criminals and creating a better visa work and tracking program so immigrants and visitors have a path to work, contribute and live but are also held accountable for their actions

Ignore away.... We have a problem with 11 million illegal immigrants In this country and we simply can't deport them all, the time and expense is unrealistic. Obamas order would give amnesty to those who are parents to US citizens. These people broke the law and that sucks but I'd rather see them come out of the shadows, work freely and pay taxes rather than stay in hiding... I believe Regan did something similar... Obama has increased funding towards border security, did you know that? The flow of illegal immigrants across the border has been a net negative over the past few years, did you know that?

We don't need to waste money on a wall and deporting people who are willing to work. Focus on deporting criminals and creating a better visa work and tracking program so immigrants and visitors have a path to work, contribute and live but are also held accountable for their actions
Yeah, just as I thought (knew). You'll never accept anything anyone posts that doesn't fit your liberal agenda. "You're not on this forum to argue". Yeah, right. I won't waste my time on you again except maybe to tell you to piss off.

Yeah, just as I thought (knew). You'll never accept anything anyone posts that doesn't fit your liberal agenda. "You're not on this forum to argue". Yeah, right. I won't waste my time on you again except maybe to tell you to piss off.
Why can't you accept that different people have different points of view? I have my own... My stance supports some liberal views AND some conservative... I'm not for open boarders, I support funding for tighter security and better border tech... I also agree with liberal approaches... Some form of amnesty or pathway to legal status. Not wasting money on a wall... I see more progress being pushed from the left and I see gridlock caused by the rights inability to compromise. You seem to be the one with the closed minded partisan agenda. Look in the mirror

Forum List

Back